Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: paul Dead Ebola Patients Resurecting - 09/25/14 01:01 AM
that's what the article says...

I know that the Ebola outbreak is a very serious medical
problem and it has killed many people , but the first thing that came to my mind was the movie World War Z

heres the article , has anyone ever heard of anything
similar to this other than in a zombie movie?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409240829.html

Quote:
to the amazement of residents and onlookers on Monday, the deceased reportedly regained life in total disbelief. The NewDawn Nimba County correspondent said the late Dorris Quoi of Hope Village Community and the second victim only identified as Ma Kebeh, said to be in her late 60s, were about to be taken for burial when they resurrected.
Posted By: Amaranth Rose II Re: Dead Ebola Patients Resurecting - 09/25/14 02:37 AM
Sounds like they weren't really dead after all. Whether or not they were, we need to study those people and find out what made them get over the virus after being in so poor a state as to be declared dead. It might yield some interesting information.
Posted By: Bill S. Re: Dead Ebola Patients Resurecting - 09/25/14 06:03 PM
This could cause considerable distress to the relatives/friends of people who have already been buried.
Posted By: paul Re: Dead Ebola Patients Resurecting - 09/25/14 09:21 PM
Quote:
we need to study those people and find out what made them get over the virus after being in so poor a state as to be declared dead. It might yield some interesting information.

absolutely , my exact feelings.
Posted By: paul Re: Dead Ebola Patients Resurecting - 09/25/14 09:29 PM
Quote:
This could cause considerable distress to the relatives/friends of people who have already been buried.

that was the second thing I thought of , thousands have already
died and been buried.

Im like amaranth , I doubt that they were dead.
rigor mortis would have set in.

you have already thought of that Im sure Bill.
Posted By: James_S Re: Dead Ebola Patients Resurecting - 10/02/14 11:12 AM
I support Amaranth and Paul on this. They must have been still alive but in a comatose state. If there's a poor equipment and unqualified doctors and bad conditions it's not difficult to declare someone dead when in fact the person is still breathing.
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums