Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Amaranth Rose II Elongated Skulls May Not Be Human - 03/26/14 07:58 AM
Paracas is a desert peninsula located within the Pisco Province in the Inca Region, on the south coast of Peru. It is here where Peruvian archaeologist, Julio Tello, made an amazing discovery in 1928, a massive and elaborate graveyard containing tombs filled with the remains of individuals with the largest elongated skulls found anywhere in the world.

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/545/D...-Were-Not-Human

DNA test results show mitochondrial DNA mutations not found in any other humans or animals on Earth. Where did they come from, and where did they go? Interesting questions.
Posted By: Bill S. Re: Elongated Skulls May Not Be Human - 03/26/14 02:34 PM
What's the betting this discovery triggers some alien visitation theories?
It wouldn't surprise me if it did. But you have to admit, it is an interesting puzzle. The differences in skull shape and volume, and the differences in bones, coupled with the Mitochondrial DNA results, makes for an interesting story, no matter how you slice it.
Posted By: Bill S. Re: Elongated Skulls May Not Be Human - 03/26/14 08:13 PM
I'm waiting, with interest, Bill Gill's comments on his.
Posted By: Bill Re: Elongated Skulls May Not Be Human - 03/26/14 11:31 PM
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
I'm waiting, with interest, Bill Gill's comments on his.

My comment is the same as the last time this came around. I have serious doubts about the information provided. It sounds like a scam of some sort.

Bill Gill
Posted By: Bill S. Re: Elongated Skulls May Not Be Human - 03/26/14 11:48 PM
I must have missed it last time.

Where's Eddy Pengelly when you need him?
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums