Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous The Big Hole Theory - An Alternative. - 10/15/05 05:42 AM
Let us assume that a Point can not be drawn.
The Universe began with a Giant Hole containing symmetrical mass distribution with asymmetrical decaying.
The matter as known today is the projection of this Giant Hole resulting in Geodesic as explained by Einstein...
However as Einstein's explanation is just a approximation of a Better Theroy we can say that
Universe actually began with a Giant Hole.

Any Doubts?
Posted By: DA Morgan Re: The Big Hole Theory - An Alternative. - 10/15/05 05:05 PM
Of course not.

Complete nonsense posted on the internet.

How could anyone have a doubt.
Posted By: RM Re: The Big Hole Theory - An Alternative. - 10/17/05 11:52 AM
DA Morgan,
What is up with you man?!

dkv,
you need to already have something to have a hole

P.S. When you say universe, do you mean this universe, as in 'one of many' or do you mean everything there is?
Posted By: DA Morgan Re: The Big Hole Theory - An Alternative. - 10/18/05 02:59 AM
Rob asks:
"DA Morgan,
What is up with you man?!"

I don't know. Just something about honoring truth. Go figure.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: The Big Hole Theory - An Alternative. - 10/18/05 04:03 AM
Rob ,

Interesting Question.
This what I expected anyone to ask me.. but their are other ways ,sadly.
Just to make this concept clear I will take tutorial approach.
Your Question:
you need to already have something to have a hole
REP: Hole with respect to an Observer.That something can be defined by his own Space...We will see what is meant by such a Space.
=================================
When you say universe, do you mean this universe, as in 'one of many' or do you mean everything there is?
REP: Universe as related to an Observer.Please remeber that Universe can be "travelled" along multiple dimensions...(x,y,z,ict) are one of the many.Notice that in Einstein's Equation "Travelling Path" is defined by Non-Euclidean Space.There can be other paths as well which may not need a "POINT" at all.Got it.
====================================
Ask me the next question in case you have a doubt.
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums