Science a GoGo's Home Page
It's great that solar is more affordable then ever. As many here have suggested, it's always best to shop around and compare quotes. Plus there are differences in solar panel manufacturers, mounting and other equipment. It might not require as much research and planning as redoing a kitchen, but you should at least know what is going to be on your roof for the next 25 years.
You can search and compare options at <ahref="http://FreeCleanSolar.com"> FreeCleanSolar.com </a>. They have a directory of local solar panel installers representing most every solar panel brand including Sunpower, Kyocera, Sharp, Evergreen and Sunwize. You can also find information about state solar rebates, federal tax credits, solar financing and leasing, system costs and the benefits of going solar. The bottom line is that many homeowners and business owners can afford solar power today.
Wow, that's a spam if I ever saw one!
I think it has valuable information. I'll let it stand. If Mike or the owner disagree they can take it out themselves.
Ya, it looks spammy doesn;t it?

Yes, Jack Timber you are very lucky not to have your very first posts here, deleted.
Had you named and talked about an individual Co:, it would have been deleted. Individual advertising is not tolerated nor desired,
in a Science Forum.
Your second posting does not allow for any formal discussion....although your first post does.

What unusual uses could Solar power could be put to?
That and similar, would enhance SAGG's reputation, and put you 'on the map' as well, so to speak.
How about a batteryless mobile? (I mean phone)
Yea there are some pretty cool applications. Like roll-up laptop chargers. But personally I'm more excited about the idea of nuclear batteries such as RTGs or betavoltaics. Those might be able to trickle charge a battery non-stop for years. So much radioactive material just sits around pouring its energy away without doing any good.
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums