Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Animal Intelligence - 08/21/05 02:27 PM
I wonder how many animals in our natural world, for example whales, dolphins, cicadas, try to talk to us. And when we do not respond in a manner of "their communication methods"; do they assume that we are unintelligent. lol
Posted By: finchbeak Re: Animal Intelligence - 08/21/05 05:32 PM
Cicadas - don't get me started. I hate the little bastards. That noise is the single most irritating sound I have ever encountered.
Posted By: Uncle Al Re: Animal Intelligence - 08/22/05 12:00 AM
Cetaceans send multiplexed sonar images as their speech. They cannot imagine why we always reply in garble.
Posted By: finchbeak Re: Animal Intelligence - 08/22/05 12:24 AM
"So long and thanks for all the fish."
Posted By: jjw Re: Animal Intelligence - 09/16/05 10:22 PM
This is really humerous and I can't help it.

Note there are people that think animals are reincarnated as well as humans. It is not important that we agree or not - but carry the prospect further and that could be proof of the existence of hell. A genius retuns as a canary. He shouts at every body and evry thing the conclusion to his latest mind boggler. No help.
A politician as an osterech, a perfect replication, with no one to intimadate.

Question:

Would you eat chicken eggs if chickens could converse with you in any way at all?

Jim wood
Posted By: Uncle Al Re: Animal Intelligence - 09/17/05 05:07 PM
{quote]Would you eat chicken eggs if chickens could converse with you in any way at all?[/quote]
WWII concentration camps, the rape of Nanking, present day Detroit and Washington, DC. If we do that to people then chickens are a no-brainer. Over easy, please.
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums