Science a GoGo's Home Page
Posted By: Anonymous A flying saucer design - 02/05/07 10:28 PM
Hello, my name is Claudio Bianco, I am an inventor and I have just finished my last work which started as a simple electrical generator and finally turned into a flying saucer. I invite you to see its design in www.cuerdacontinua.com
Posted By: DA Morgan Re: A flying saucer design - 02/06/07 12:12 AM
Simply put:

http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/~siegel/quack.html
Posted By: Mike Kremer Re: A flying saucer design - 02/06/07 05:20 AM
Ive got a long memory, finally finding this item from over 30 years ago.
'British Rail' couldnt make it back then. Their project was so laughed into oblivion, that they refused to keep up the patent fees.
http://www.answers.com/topic/british-rail-flying-saucer

--------------------
"You will never find a real Human being - even in a mirror." .....Mike Kremer.
Posted By: dr_rocket Re: A flying saucer design - 02/06/07 10:00 PM
Hi Claudio,

As long ago as 1775 The French Academy of Sciences issued a proclamation announcing that they would forevermore NOT consider perpetual motion machines of any kind. If the French will not buy into is, neither will I. One may fully expect to see a flying saucer from outer space before one sees a perpetual motion machine.The only thing perpetual about perpetual motion is that it just keeps on coming around.

By the way all the competent, accomplished engineers (i.e., modern inventors) that I know don't just stick things together hoping to come up with something. This approach may provide a certain satisfaction and it might get you a gig with Ron Popiel at Ronco, but is quite unproductive. Unless, of course, you take after Leonardo Da Vinci.

On the up-side your web site has a nice picture that goes round an roun a ro ...

Dr. R.
Posted By: Blacknad Re: A flying saucer design - 02/06/07 10:59 PM
Hi Claudio,

Forget perpetual motion machine design - you can make a good living from web design.

Excellent web site - did you put it together?

Blacknad.

Posted By: Mike Kremer Re: A flying saucer design - 02/08/07 03:21 PM
Hello Claudio,
I wonder if you are familiar with the "Casio" Wave Ceptor+Solar Wrist watch?
Wave ceptor means it receives Radio time signals.
Solar, means it has a built in, dial faced Solar panel, which operates this 'self setting' Radio watch.

A Canadian friend of mine has removed the watch from its original case, and sealed it between two curved glass saucers, strapping it to his wrist using 'Velcro'

Apparently it is unique, having no buttons or winder, - is atmosphere and water sealed forever. Whilst keeping perfect time.

Love your 'Rotary Engine logo'

--------------------
"You will never find a real Human being - even in a mirror." .....Mike Kremer.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A flying saucer design - 02/07/09 05:30 PM
www.cuerdacontinua.com/hydrospiral
© Science a GoGo's Discussion Forums