Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 619 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#46408 11/30/12 08:42 PM
S
subhumn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hey, my name is Richard and I`m new to ScienceaGoGo. I have an argument that might cop a lot of flak in the climate change community but I think it should be debated and properly considered. I have a theory that the climate is changing because of weather modification. I believe that governments are using and testing the technology of weather modification and the general public have no idea its going on. The United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of enemy troops (You can look that up on "Weather Warfare" on Wikipedia if your interested and there is a link on my website also). I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. I have an article that I would like to invite you all to read on what made me interested in Weather Modification and Weather Warfare. The article is regarding Hurricane Sandy and it is a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured. My theory is based on several major coincidences about the storm itself. Please read before replying to this post.

Weather Warfare
http://weatherwarfare.worldatwar.info
-
Richard D

Superstar
Superstar
Oh, Lawd, here we go again. Another conspiracy theorist. Is it the full moon? Next people will be claiming that Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Ike were manufactured, too. After all, they did major damage to the US. I don't buy into this theory; it is just too far-fetched for me. I can see how Sandy grew and the path it traveled from the meteorological reports. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that when conditions are right, a superstorm is a natural result.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
subhumm

subterranean hum?

weather modification as a weapon could become weather modification to improve produce.

I don't think that the U.S. has intentionally attacked
the U.S. in order to test weather modification weapons
unless there are detection methods that would show that
the U.S would be the attacker if the attack was made against foreign soil.

weather modification will become an important part of
our ability to survive on earth in the future as populations increase and food supplies become shorter and shorter.

we could cause the deserts to bloom!

we could direct storms to fill / replenish fresh water reservoir's.

suppose there's a nuclear accident or an infectious contagion spill , we could wash down entire regions.

so there will be good coming from the bad as usual , and we need to know about this technology in order to develop counter measures against it.

the facts are that research money is more freely available for weapons than for research that would help.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

S
subhumn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Did you guys even read it.... thats so disrespectful.

I`ll explain myself a bit more... I`ll stop after this post because it looks like you didnt even read. Your not a science site your just a bunch of trolls

The coincidences on the front page of my article.

#1 - Largest Atlantic Hurricane ever recorded
#2 - If you look at the topography, when the storm reaches North America it continues to stay the around the same distance away from the coastline. (I didnt think that the coastline effects the path of a storm?)
#3 - The storm curves with with the coastline (Same as above)
#4 - The storm speeds up just as it heads for New Jersey. (So the whole time of this storm it was at a steady rate and then just before the major catastrophe of the storm it speeds up, just before it circles New York)
#5 - Circles New York (Business capital of the world, business capital of the United States, most recognised city in the United States, where 9/11 happened).

Now theres more...

#6 - Largest Atlantic Hurricane hits late in the Hurricane Season.. (I`d think the largest would be at peak period).
#7 - Very far north for the largest Atlantic Hurricane...
#8 - Very fast for a Hurricane (so its the biggest, its very fast, not at the right time, very far north)
#9 - Biggest Storm surge ever seen (and now the storm surge has created some of the worst flooding ever seen)
#10 - The weather channel labelled it a "Frankenstorm"... If you remember Frankenstein was created, he was not born, he was manufactured too...

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
Did you guys even read it.... thats so disrespectful.

Hi Subhumn, Welcome to SAGG.

I read it! Possibly others did as well, but that doesn't necessarily ensure that everyone/anyone will agree with you without question.

Calling us all a bunch of trolls is probably not the best way to initiate a reasonable discussion.

Just because those who have responded so far don't buy into the theory is not necessarily an assurance that no one will discuss it.
Look at some of the things we have been discussing for ages if you doubt that.

It looks as though you are a conspiracy theorist. Possibly you are a crackpot, so what! Stick around, you're in good company here. smile

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Bill S.

It looks as though you are a conspiracy theorist. Possibly you are a crackpot, so what! Stick around, you're in good company here. smile

Just goes to show you that science is not beyond its dysfunctional foundations. Guess you gotta love your evolving point of reference. wink

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
Guess you gotta love your evolving point of reference.

Where would we be without it - apart from static?

There never was nothing.
S
subhumn Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I apologise for the troll comment. I just get frustrated with the length of time for post moderation and the fact that I cant edit my posts. Thank your for your hospitality.

Megastar
Megastar
Where would we be without it - apart from static?
Bill-S, static? I think I can guess the source of the kind of static you have in mind. Fun, eh? laugh

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I hate discussion forums that moderate post.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I would like to see a discussion forum that moderates the
crackpot poser scientist who never discuss a topic , those who
just find fault in anything they can find in order to vector
the discussion in a direction that they prefer.

I hate discussion forums that want to know your identity , why
would they need it anyway , are they selling it?

is that how you start getting all the spam in your email?

I hate discussion forums that have biased moderators such as the moderators here on sagg.

I disagree to agree seems to be the goal of the posers on this forum to anything that is not main line science.

if you want to waste your time on a good idea , this forum has that ability inbred into it that resides in the posers that make up this forum , you can hear all kinds of negative input , so if
your looking to cover the bases on the negatives of an idea
then this is a really good place to start.

but don't begin to believe that what these posers on sagg are saying has anything to do with reality.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Subhumn, obviously, I don't know what your understanding of Paul's last post might be, but I think it could be taken as a suggestion that you take your idea somewhere else. However, as he doesn't say if he thinks yours is "a good idea", or not, that must be a matter of opinion.

IMO we need fresh input on SAGG. Preferably posters who are willing to discuss issues without too much griping about those who do not agree with them, and certainly with less personal bitching.

Give your ideas a go!

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Subhumn, Give your ideas a go!

I think he did..

O
Megastar
Megastar
O

IMO we need fresh input on SAGG. Preferably posters who are willing to discuss issues without too much griping about those who do not agree with them, and certainly with less personal bitching.

I have decided to do exactly that Bill S if you can't beat the nutters join them.

Thus I have decided to go gay and lust after Paul drooling on every snippet of beautiful science that he can post because his ideas are just so god dam sexy.

Hence forth I shall never question my little sexy beast Pauly wauly and his science but shall remain his faithful lustful groupie.

Now subhumn I also think your idea has legs google HAARP.

Personally in my last life when I was formerly married to a llama and I worked for a secret organization that was really a front for the CIA I know for a fact HAARP is real.

There are countless good authoritive works and we are in the midst of a secretive HAARP war.

In a HAARP war there is only one way to protect ones self that is to completely cover your head with tinfoil so the haarp waves can't get in

Something like this

Now and most importantly stick your head in a toilet bowl making sure the water completely comes up to your neck and hold that pose for a good 10 minutes or until you pass out.

Dont skimp on this last step or else you will not be protected and nor will the rest of us.

Last edited by Orac; 12/05/12 08:35 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Orac
I have decided to do exactly that Bill S if you can't beat the nutters join them.

Thus I have decided to go gay and lust after Paul drooling on every snippet of beautiful science that he can post because his ideas are just so god dam sexy.

Hence forth I shall never question my little sexy beast Pauly wauly and his science but shall remain his faithful lustful groupie.

Orac, I'm not sure that your latest idea is all that great. I don't think it will help the GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender) cause very much. It is rather demeaning to them, and they have enough problems already, they don't need that kind of help.

And by the way, according to Snopes gerbiling is a false urban legend.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
I'll say one thing for this thread; it has stayed on topic.

It certainly is "something else"!!!

There never was nothing.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Awe I was trying to help we are being accused of being unhelpful so I thought I would help the nutters because they really aren't trying very hard.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Everyone ignore Orac.... he's "just a naughty boy", and definitely NOT the Messiah!

Funny picture though!

Last edited by Ellis; 12/07/12 11:32 PM.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
and definitely NOT the Messiah!

Do you have any scientific evidence to substantiate that belief? smile

There never was nothing.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.