Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37107 01/17/11 12:08 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I bellive yes. There exsist Unidentified flying objekts. But not only that.
USA has realesed UFO files. And they have so many nuclear weapons that they coud kill all living thing on Tellus exsept possibly Scorpions and Coucratches. And USA are still making Nuclear arms. Its obivius that there will be a invasion.
Besides it woud be foolish to not think aliens dont exsist. Alien livesforms is obivius!

Last edited by magiimice; 01/17/11 12:09 PM.

Everything has a energy. It can be positive ore negative. Sitck to the positive.
M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: magiimice
I beleive yes. There exsist Unidentified flying objekts. But not only that.
USA has released UFO files. And they have so many nuclear weapons that they could kill all living thing on Tellus exsept possibly Scorpions and Cocrouches. And USA are still making Nuclear arms. Its oblivius that there will be a invasion.
Besides it woud be foolish to not think aliens dont exsist. Alien livesforms is obivius!
Originally Posted By: magiimice said

(magiimice said)

............they have so many nuclear weapons.....(I take you mean the Americans?)......And USA are still making Nuclear arms. Its oblivius that there will be a invasion.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer replied

(Mike Kremer replied)
I very much doubt if nuclear bombs will ever be detonated again on our Earth.
I understood that at the Bilderburger meeting 3 years ago,
It was decided that the NE5 group would NEVER use nuclear weapons. Which prompted them to dismantle their nuclear weapons bit by bit the following years.

While the NU4 group, unwilling to be a party to that meeting, are the real ones carrying on producing nuclear weapons today.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer
[quote=magiimice]I beleive yes. There exsist Unidentified flying objekts. But not only that.
USA has released UFO files. And they have so many nuclear weapons that they could kill all living thing on Tellus exsept possibly Scorpions and Cocrouches. And USA are still making Nuclear arms. Its oblivius that there will be a invasion.
Originally Posted By: magiimice said

(magiimice said)

............they have so many nuclear weapons.....(I take you mean the Americans?)......And USA are still making Nuclear arms. Its oblivius that there will be a invasion.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer replied

(Mike Kremer replied)
I very much doubt if nuclear bombs will ever be detonated again on our Earth.
I understood that at the Bilderburger meeting 3 years ago,
It was decided that the NE5 group would NEVER use nuclear weapons. Which prompted them to dismantle their nuclear weapons bit by bit the following years.

While the NU4 group, unwilling to be a party to that meeting, are the real ones carrying on producing nuclear weapons today.

[Quote= Mike Kremer]

I was recently pointed out to me that the real reason as to why the NE5 Group would never use Nuclear weapons again... Is because those big 5 countrys all have a working Neutron Bombs.
Neutron bombs kill all known life using powerful X-Rays, and are vitually non-radioactive.
With no radio-activity ...an enemy can land and 'steal a country dry' within 24 hrs.
I agree, why use poisonous radio active bombs?

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.