Hi Science Enthusiasts,

I'm posting for my friend Jerry who just posted a new entry on his blog. I don't do this every time he posts on his blog, but he's very excited about a new idea he has about how Black Holes merge and has been working on this particular post for quite some time.

Even if you don't agree with his theory (or understand his theory...which is where my non-scientific mind is trapped), you may enjoy his perspective and his humorous writing style. Here are a couple of bits that may pique your interest. And as always, thank you for providing this forum for the exchange of ideas and the respectful friendly attitude.

Jerry's blog is available at http://blog.cr-theory.org/

"I believe I can now uniquely and simply answer the second profound insight, and explain why certain supermassive Black-Holes C-R have been detected, either: not at the exact centers of their galaxy, or in a few cases, have been found to be exiting a galaxy at a great speed."

"Conventional theory has no good reason to expect that one supermassive Black-Hole C-R should be kicked-out of a galaxy after an attempted merger. Using a new line of reasoning, the C-R theory can now provide a simple answer at to the why's and the how's."

"In the conventional thinking about black holes, this 'special new condition' of storing newly-infallen matter in a 'set-apart zone', where the escape velocity is greater than the speed-of-light would not be critical, as all new matter is expected to be eaten in an electrically neutral state, and virtually nothing would be expected to change for the eaten matter. Only the C-R theory claims that this special storage method establishes the 'forbidding any interaction at the speed-of-light, anywhere within'."

"Imagine two small, plastic, 'kiddie-type' swimming pools, each one exactly filled to capacity, bulging to the last drop, with scalding hot water. Now imagine that one or both of them get the idea to merge, or that they try to combine their contents, and make one even larger-sized swimming pool. In their attempt to merge, the inconvenient fact here is that each pool is already at it's full capacity, and neither one can expand enough to take-in even one-more-drop of the other's contents. [Because of the uniqueness of the circumstances, as we have set-it-up.]"