Subject: E= mc2 extended to ΔE=Ac2 Δm after 100 Years (paper published in peer review journal, abstracted in CURRENT CONTENTS)
Since student of BSc II (1982) I was interested in understanding the origin of E=mc2. This curiosity led me to critically analyze Einstein?s original paper published in Annalen der Physik (A. Einstein, Ann. Phys. 18, 639 1905) in which Einstein published E=mc2. Einstein?s 27 Sep 1905 paper (origin of E=mc2) available at http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/
I found some serious in discrepancies, that even Einstein?s derivation of E=mc2 results in Contradiction of Law of Conservation of Matter if results are analyzed over a wide range. It is unnoticed by scientific community.
It has resulted in modification of E=mc2. The paper is accepted for presentation over 50 international conferences. I presented the same in two conferences in University of Warwick and Oxford in 2005. E= mc2 extended to DE=Ac2Dm after 100 Years (paper published in peer review journal, abstracted in CURRENT CONTENTS)
The copy of the published paper, modifying Einstein?s E=mc2 to dE =Ac2 dm is attached. It is published from CANADA, OTTAWA in international journal of research Physics Essays (abstracted in Current Contents etc.) dedicated to fundamental questions in Physics.
The copy of paper is also available from journal?s online site for US $ 4.
May I hope that you and your colleagues or other scholars will give their opinions about it. The different opinions help us in properly understanding of the concepts about inter-conversion of mass and energy. I will be thankful to you, if you circulate the paper.
The contents of the paper are elaborated in price book (nearly 175 pp)
100 Years of E=mc2
which is being published NEW YORK (USA) based Nova Science Publishers.
The Publisher for non-English languages are required
Thanking you in anticipation. Hope to hear soon.

sincerely
AJAY SHARMA
For FREE copy of paper
Email physicsjay@lycos.co.uk

Mobiles 0091 92187 96236, 0091 98160 04244