Ok, this thread is the official,

Things That Don't Fit the Theory of Evolution

thread.

A place to post your observations that give rise to questions as to why they don't seem to fit the Theory of Evolution.

Also a place for others to show that your observations actually do fit into the TOE.

I've had many of these, but unfortunately I've never written them down so they have passed from me like water down a drain. So please excuse this first submital to this thread:

Why is it female humans adorn themselves instead of male humans?:

It seems that female humans, as far as day to day adornments go, adorn themselves I'd say at least 100% more than male humans. Also, at least in "free" societies, they seemingly tend to highlight their sexual features much more than male humans. This seems backwards given that male humans are the ones that are supposedly more sexually driven (thinking about sex on average every 24 seconds and all that jazz). It seems given that, that it would be male humans that would adorn themselves more to attract the opposite sex. This seems to be the case in other classes of the animal kingdom where males are more richly adorned in order to attract a female. What gives?

Again, I apologize for the rather poor first submittal, but let's hear your replies and your own submittals.