http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

Article 3 section 3

Quote:
Section. 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

section 2

Quote:
Section. 2.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;—to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;—to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;—to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;—to Controversies between two or more States;— between a State and Citizens of another State,—between Citizens of different States,—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

Article 2 section 1

Quote:
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

not just cherry picked portions of the U.S. Constitution.

The Freedom of speech

The Bill of Rights
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html

Quote:
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment 10

Quote:
Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

I'm really curious about the proposed handing over of control of
the internet this October 1 2016 to a Foreign entity or group
publicly known as the united nations.

and I'm also concerned that this proposed act of transference of powers from the U.S. to this foreign entity can be considered as
aiding the enemy an enemy that seeks to gain world control in other
words to eventually overthrow the U.S. Government and its Peoples.

so that the U.S. Government as we used to know it will no longer
exist and will become a puppet of those who control the united nations and its obvious cravings for world domination and control
in the same manner as the E.U. has infected the quickly failing member states of the E.U.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.