Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P

after the courts had reached their decision there was something
sort of like a media coup attempting to negate the supreme courts ruling , that reminded me of the 2000 presidential florida elections.

actually it reminded me of plenty of things that occured in the years between 2000 and 2008

except there were only 9 votes needed for a recount
I suppose the news networks soon figured out that they couldnt steal this one.

heres the attempt as it is unfolding.

Help us destroy america a little bit more.
Help us to remove even more of your high paying incomes.
Help us like we have helped ourselves to your future.

if we pay for your health insurance or even part of it
it will decrease the huge profits we make building the products you buy from our factories in china.
with the discussed tax breaks and incentives to the
companies that remain in the U.S. im afraid that we might be
forced to turn our backs on our favorite communist country
the way we turned our backs on the U.S. citizens and the U.S. as a whole and return to the U.S. and hire U.S. citizens to make the products we sell to U.S. citizens.

were making too much money in china to just pull up our new communist roots so please wont you Help us to Help ourselves and to continue destroying you , thats all were asking.

Please Help

the experiment failed and its now caught in the web
with a huge creature about to devour it.

what a web we weave

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Paul- I am not sure what point you are making but this is my experience when husband broke his leg 7 weeks ago. It still has the plaster on and is slow to heal.

Although we are unhappy that this happened, we have not had to pay for the 2 weeks acute hospital care, all the care before and after, and are still receiving excellent care through an outpatient program until it is properly healed. This lifts huge burden from us. All medicine needed in the hospital is free, and we have heavily subsidised medicine from our own pharmacy, even free, if the total reaches $300 during the year. The whole episode has cost us NOTHING.

I hope that this will be the experience for all Americans from now on.

Last edited by Ellis; 07/02/12 01:15 AM.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Ellis

Quote:
I hope that this will be the experience for all Americans from now on.

there's nothing wrong with hope.

sorry to hear about your husbands leg and that was a great
testimony about health care , our problem in the U.S. is that we have politicians that dont seem to think that the citizens deserve any type of health system such as the one you have in OZ.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.