Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Is the statement, 'Gravity (including time) is the 4th dimension' scientifically tenable? If not, how and why not? If so, how and why so?

(Re: http://forums.delphiforums.com/EinsteinGroupie - TOTAL FIELD THEORY.)

Modern day Finalized Reality is like a bus schedule - there'll be another one along shortly. Present day hypotheses are often perceived and presented as theories.
K
K
Have you got another URL? That one seems to be a dead end unless you're a Delphi subscriber...

Megastar
Megastar
I think the current theories put gravity as an effect of the higher dimensions on our 4 dimesional world. I like to think we live in the highest 4 dimensions, and we see the lower dimesions as gravity, electomagnetism, expansion of space, intention, gestalt, etc. because I don't think you can get space-time without the other dimensions being first. See string theory in Wikipedia. ~Sam

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.
Gravity and magnetism are forces, not dimensions.

But wait, this is the "not quite science" board. Gravity might as well be a dimension. Magnetism, though, that's an ego. Try to get that straight.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
--S. Lewis
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
The ancients recognized that partially refracted concupiscence conveys the essence of the force vectors. This comports well with the modern observation of gravitic attachment theory and the set-theoric quasi-modiacal theorems.

I could continue at length in this vein, but I'm about to wet myself laughing.

Oh my gosh! I've been edited!

Sorry mods. I'll watch my language in the future.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
--S. Lewis
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Welcome to the club soilguy. I guess, from one point of view, it is a badge of honor.

It means you are not a pseudo-religious troll offended by rational thinking.

Glad to have you onboard with the badge of honor.

DA Morgan

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.