Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 141 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13264 10/24/05 08:56 AM
G
OP Offline
G
NET; Hebrews 12:2
"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,
despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand
of the throne of God."

My favorite Hebrew author: Jesus; the author of the Gospels
(our faith) and the finisher of Revelation (our faith).

Proof that Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith: the
Gospels and Revelation; is made by these seven facts:

1. Matthew was an illiterate tax collector
2. Mark was an illiterate missionary
3. Luke was an illiterate slave physician
4. John was an illiterate fisherman
5. Jesus' numerous direct statements in Revelation
6. Jesus' specific warning about changing his writings
7. Jesus' the author and finisher in Hebrews 12:2

Moses five Books, Jesus five Books,

The Holy Ghostwriter

#13265 10/24/05 09:50 AM
G
OP Offline
G
This Halloween I am going as God the Holy Ghostwriter. My costume is complete, I even have pamphlets to hand out. Literature topic: World Overpopulation; and what I have planned to do about it. I have cancer, so I am doing my part in solving the problem. Are any of you queens? And yes DA Morgan, my suffering is a more perfect sacrifice than God the Holy Ghostwriter's "bad weekend." Trick or Treatment? Not for me, I declined, for I am doing my part.

Happy Halloween!

Become Aware .... Get Concerned ... Take Action!

World Population Awareness and
World Overpopulation Awareness

Population, and specifically, overpopulation, has become a neglected and even unpopular issue. Overpopulation is a serious problem getting worse every year: if we continue at the current rate, population will double to over 11 billion by 2035. Overpopulation is the root of most, if not all, environmental and many economic issues, timber overharvesting, loss of arable land, ocean depletion, food shortages, water shortages, air pollution, water pollution, flooding, plant and animal habitat loss, global warming and immigration.

http://www.overpopulation.org/
click About WOA today

THE LAST JUDGMENT (First 7)

1. Abortion
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that abortion is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo mother; There are too many h. sapiens sapiens on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

2. Euthanasia
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that euthanasia is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the body's owner; There are too many h. sapiens sapiens on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

3. Embryonic Stem Cell Research
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that embryonic stem cell research is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the embryo owner; There are too many h. sapiens sapiens on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

4. Human Cloning
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that human cloning is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the donor(s): However; There are too many h. sapiens sapiens on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

5. Death Penalty
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that the death penalty is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the Jurisdiction; There are too many h. sapiens sapiens on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

6. Birth Control
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that birth control is now acceptable on this planet when solely desired by the male and the female; There are too many h. sapiens sapiens on this planet, and many new developing planets need old souls.

7. Marriage
I am God the Holy Ghostwriter. I declare that marriage is Not acceptable on this planet; As Matthew the 10% tax collector *illiterated, at 22:30 NET: "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."

Same for The Solar System

Happy Halloween!

*illiterated,
G-d (Ghostwriter-dictionary) term

#13266 10/31/05 09:11 PM
G
OP Offline
G
The illiterate 1st century CE tax Collector

Sue the Halloween 'Mad Scientist' Costume sales lady, who I bought my outfit from, asked;
"How could a tax collector be illiterate? Surely," she said, "Matthew could read and write."

Here was my reply to Sue the sales lady:

"Matthew was just like Rocky Balboa (first Rocky movie) actually. Not much difference between them. The early 1st century Roman system for collecting taxes lent itself to excess, exploitation, and corruption. Consider the structure in 25 CE. The Roman government "bid out" the right to collect taxes in a region of the empire. The Roman government would say, "We need X amount of revenue from this region of the empire." Wealthy people (Mob Bosses) would bid on the right to collect (shake down) taxes in that region. Anything they collected above the government's demand was their profit (the take). These regional collectors often would hire managers (Gangsters) in specific districts of the region (Zacchaeus) for the shake down. The man would have a specific sum he must collect in the district. Anything he collected above that sum was his (the take). Often these managers would hire local thugs (Rocky Balboas) in the district to do the actual collecting (Matthew). It was their job actually to collect (shake down) the amount assigned by their manager (Gangster). If they collected more than the manager requested, the amount they collected above what was required was theirs. It does not take a rocket scientist to imagine how Matthew, an illiterate Rocky Balboa, worked."

"Matthew", by Jesus Christ

Is there a 21st century tax collector
who could author this work today?

Happy Halloween!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.