Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#44184 07/09/12 12:57 AM
Superstar
OP Offline
Superstar
Preearth:
Please note paragraph 4 of the user's obligation section of the terms of use. It says:

you will not post or transmit any material or information which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexually oriented or ethnically objectionable;

Your posts which are defamatory and ethnically objectionable will continue to be deleted. If you persist in posting such material you may be banned from the forum. Please consider your actions in future.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
I am so sorry. What did I do? Iam devastated that you think I have gone outside the guidelines- please explain what I did.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
I have worked out it was preearth to whom it was directed!!! Sorry.

I am glad to see him warned though.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Pre, don't get yourself banned, just when you have (hopefully) started answering questions!!!!!!

Ellis, I can't imagine you being warned for anything; unless it's for not posting that pic of you in fancy dress. smile

There never was nothing.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
You know, as I keep on reading in the news, you do have to be very careful what you say on the 'net! However I do feel that I have proved that clothes do not make the man (or woman).

Bill S- Maybe that is why he has not been very forthcoming with his views before.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
me speaking as an outside observer of this forum.

I cant see where pre has done anything the rest of you have not done! myself included of course...

also , I have seen the pre-earth hypothesis he post about played out on a documentary film !

what did he do to deserve these bann threats.

and I wonder just how many violations would you be guilty of roseII?

just because other forum members do not agree with another forum members ideas does not give other forum members the right to abuse him / her like this.

so in the future I think that you had better send a private message to anyone that you think has violated the forum rules vs any sort of public humiliation as is displayed in this thread.

in fact I think this thread should be deleted from the forum ASAP and you should send pre a private message to convey your concerns.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.