Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 225 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#55806 04/28/16 01:49 AM
B
Bill Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
A study reported in Phys.Org Neandertals and Upper Paleolithic Homo sapiens had different dietary strategies compares how modern humans and Neanderthals got their food. The scientists studied Homo sapiens and Neanderthal teeth to see how their diet varied in response to changes in climate during the ice ages. Neanderthals apparently were eating whatever was available, that is they varied the way the selected their food. They ate more meat during cold spells and more plants during warm spells. In the mean time HS was sticking to pretty much the same range of foods all the time. The authors of the study suggest that this may have been at least in part the reason that HS supplanted the Neanderthals.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
B
Bill Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
I think we may have a language problem here. I don't understand what you are saying. Can you look at it carefully and restate it? Unfortunately English is my only language.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.