Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Does a non thermal source of radiation produce a blackbody spectrum?

The present material is a development of some comments for previous post related to microwave and blackbody radiation:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/termodinamica/cuantic_microunde.htm

Adepts of actual quantum mechanics pointed out that a microwave is not a thermal source of radiation. But, why these dogmatists accept that same microwave ovens heat food by a thermal mechanism?
Maybe in this case a microwave radiation strongly affects the prepared food and not only rotates some molecules of water as is presented everywhere.
How is possible for same microwave radiation to be accepted as a non ionization radiation in case of food preparation and to be an ionization radiation in case of induction lamps?
Considering another non thermal source ( CO2 infrared laser),it is known that such device is used for cutting metals, having a higher temperature than temperature generated by a infrared source.
The present material analyzes the characteristics of non thermal sources of radiation and how such source can produce a spectra characteristic for a blackbody.
By comparison with a laser source (accepted as a non thermal source), a microwave source has completely different characteristics.
Finally a low cost experiment ( less then 1000 euro) is proposed in order to measure the microwave radiation coming from a cooled body. It is not possible to measure directly the microwave radiation coming from a tank of liquid nitrogen or helium because the Dewar container has reflective coatings.
The link:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/termodinamica/cuantic_microunde_2.htm
The conclusion is simple: based on thermal or non thermal sources it is not possible to build a theory of physics. Actual quantum mechanics is a regrettable error.

Next week with another material …

Regards,
Sorin Cosofret

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
ZOMG quick less than 1000 euro cost experiment to proove QM is a regrettable error.

I can think of many physicists that would love for it to be so Penrose, Hawking and Einstein if he was still alive for starters. Contact them I am sure they would gladly donate 1000 euro's for QM to be wrong.

But I guess they are all just stupid compared to you and spent many millions to try and proove QM was flawed.

So what is the Nigerian bank account number I need to send the 1000 Euro's to for you to do the experiment?

Last edited by Orac; 08/19/11 06:39 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Superstar
Superstar
Sorin,
The language of this forum is English. Please find some English language translations of your articles to post. The members of this forum cannot be expected to read every language under the sun.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Sorin,
The language of this forum is English. Please find some English language translations of your articles to post. The members of this forum cannot be expected to read every language under the sun.

A. Rose,
My posts are in plain English.
When I was posting in English and the page on my site was in English too, some readers, and if I remember well you were one of them, complained about some small errors of grammars, though the ideas were clear.
Now it is your problem how to deal with the original Romanian page, and I assure you there are no grammatical errors there.
I am not interested to translate in the near future my personal page in English. I will prefer to translate first in Chinese, French, Spanish and later...
So, you can ban me for further posting.
I do this task only to have a proof that my theory and proposed experiments are not hidden under the carpet, and there are about 300 groups where I post usually.
This is beside my forum on elkadot where more then 2000 member have been subscribed.

Superstar
Superstar
Sorin,
I am not here to twit you on your grammar (though I am well qualified to do so) and I do not recall having complained about it in the past. If I had a problem with your grammar I would have sent you a private message about it. My problem about your Romanian page is that nowhere does it tell me it is in Romanian, so that I might submit it to a google translator for an English version which might satisfy my curiosity. It is a matter of respecting your readers to present them with material accessible to most of them, and by that standard you are disrespecting your readers. I know there are other members of this Forum who are not native English speakers, and they make the effort to communicate in English out of respect for their readers. If you want to be respected, you must first offer respect. Just a thought.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.