Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Climategate not the most interesting science story of 2009?
Give me a break! A group of politically motivated researchers and their media cronies forge and destroy data, try to get their critics fired, try to ban their critics from publication, and this is not the top story?

C
C
Climategate is the most interesting science story, just not in our universe but instead in the parallel rightwingoverse:

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Exaggerations and out of context "information" aren't so newsworthy outside of FOX.

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks you for the replies, they confirmed my point, they were not based not on science, but on politics. The whole climate warming theory is is 99% politics and 1% science. The left pushes the theory because it can be used to promote their political agenda and the right opposes it for the same reason, and both hide behind the guise of science. All scientific objectivity has been lost in pursuit of political agendas.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Fortunately, the progress of science does not depend on the ability of people who have not done their homework to get past the rhetoric spewed by FOX, CEI, etc.

H
OP Offline
H
Thank you TheFallibleFiend, another politically based attack, again showing that the the climate warming theory is all about politics and not about science. Keep it up.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Anti-GW rhetoric is purely political. To mislead the public, the politically motivated business interests accuse the actual scientists of being purely political. This explains why their posts repeat rhetoric and don't resort to using actual science.

H
OP Offline
H
Getting your critics fired from their jobs, getting your critics banned from scientific journals, boycotting those same journals for publishing critic articles, distorting data and often destroying it. Is that the way science is supposed to work?

R
Ramgoti
Unregistered
Ramgoti
Unregistered
R

How are you? I would like to Thanks for the informative post. I really appreciate it. I hope that I can get more benefit from this topic.

Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.