Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 352 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24667 01/24/08 01:21 AM
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
would somebody watch this video and tell me if there is a way for this flash comming from inside the presidents limo to be there , just before he is shot the second time.

Im not in agreement to or pointing to the entire video just a very small portion of it.

in this video a man is downgrading the cia , there is supposed to be a $1000.00 reward for anyone who can disprove any evidence presented.

the portion I am pointing out is not covered in the film , and must have been overlooked.

------------------------------------------------

the scene...

President John F Kennedy has already been shot the first time.
it appears as if hands and arm's are reaching into the back from the front and then a flash , imediately JFK's head explodes from the second shot.

-------------------------------------------------

look for the flash , just before the Presidents head explodes.
Imediately before his head explodes.

who was the vice president?
--- Linden B Johnson
what state was he from?
--- TEXAS.
who was in the front seat?
--- gov john connaly TEXAS.

I have studied this and I wonder if this is what happened...

Gov John Connaly was shot durring the first shot after the President was shot the first time.

people in the limo turned then a shot ... a FLASH in front of JFK
inside the limo...

could it be that someone up there thought that JFK had shot them?

The Video

apx 6 minutes into the video.

the flash is so prominent that it should have been discussed
but I have never heard of anyone with this particular conspiracy theory.

Last edited by paul; 01/24/08 01:36 AM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
paul #24674 01/24/08 02:05 PM
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
John Connally was Lyndon Johnsons campaign manager...
1948 contested election
Quote:
1948 contested election
In 1948, Johnson again ran for the Senate and won. This election was highly controversial: a three-way Democratic Party primary saw Johnson facing a well-known former governor, Coke Stevenson, and a third candidate. Johnson drew crowds to fairgrounds with his rented helicopter dubbed "The Flying Windmill". He raised money to flood the state with campaign circulars, and won over conservatives by voting for the Taft-Hartley act curbing unions and by criticizing unions on the stump. Stevenson came in first, but lacked a majority, so a runoff was held. Johnson campaigned even harder, while Stevenson's efforts were poor. The runoff count took a week as the two candidates see-sawed for the lead. The Democratic State Central Committee handled the count (not the state, because it was a party primary), and it finally announced Johnson won by eighty-seven votes. The committee voted 29-28 to certify Johnson's nomination, with the last vote cast on Johnson's behalf by the Temple publisher Frank W. Mayborn, who rushed back to Texas from a business trip in Nashville, Tennessee. There were many allegations of fraud on both sides. Thus one writer alleges that Johnson's campaign manager, John B. Connally, was connected with 202 ballots in Duval County that had curiously been cast in alphabetical order. Robert Caro argued in his 1989 book that Johnson had rigged the election in Duval County as well as rigging 10,000 ballots in Bexar County alone.[10]

However, the state Democratic convention upheld Johnson. Stevenson went to court, but — with timely help from his friend Abe Fortas — Johnson prevailed. Johnson was elected senator in November, and went to Washington, D.C. tagged with the label "Landslide Lyndon," which he often used deprecatingly to refer to himself.

Rigging elections Sounds familar...

Well I guess if you cant get a texan in without cheating then
you find another way , I mean really who cares about the American People and their vote !!

Just get a texan in as the V.P. and then fix it later.

Or get a texan in as a florida state Gov and let that state fix it for his brother.

Blacks arent people and their votes dont count in florida.

in my world everyone SHOULD get to vote for the President but
I was not allowed to vote for Al Gore , because now you are not even considered a citizen if you dont also vote in the other elections.

look at the events that led up to Bush , clinton was a republican then he changed his party.

Sometimes it takes decades to achieve a goal , to get things just right.

So there is planning and lots of it in politics , and there are those who will stop at nothing to ensure that their goals are met.

but for some reason , I really dont believe that Bush knew what was going on...on 911

I do think he knows he has been used to fullfill others goals.

Well theres Politics.....and...........theres Politics.
..some kind of conspiracy theory.

Last edited by paul; 01/24/08 02:22 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
paul #24677 01/24/08 04:26 PM
M
Max Offline
M
I've always thought that the driver shot him the second time. His left hand reaches across his body, then "bang". If they can prove that the driver was left handed...

I didn't see a flash. Where is this flash?

PS - I'm related to John Connally, by marriage.

Last edited by Max; 01/24/08 04:33 PM.
Max #24721 01/29/08 07:41 PM
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
I've always thought that the driver shot him the second time.

I cant determine who fired the shot from the video , but the flash is very easy to see ..

I dont know if this video has been edited to include the flash , but its there...

the second shot sequence that the flash is in is apx 6 min into video , just before JFK is shot the second time.

there are a number of replays of the second shot in the video.

I have also thought that the driver had shot JFK , however it cannot be determined from the video , it really appears to me
and is my opinion that the shot was fired with the right hand.

look at the video in full screen mode , its hard to see in the small sized video.

try again and let me know what you think..

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.