Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Well I suppose that when you first read this, you have got to treat it as a hoax.
Twice the height of the Great Pyramid in Giza?
Thats 300 meter high! And on a far larger base!
We are told that the great pyramid took thousands of slaves to build. Wonder how long this one took?
My first though upon seeing the photograph was that it must be a carved hill? Yet there are other smaller ones nearby. Good grief, what is this? Why has'nt -Robert Bauval-Gatameyer-Graham Hancock, ever mentioned this? Oh yes, the Pyramid is in Tibet, could that be the reason?
Prehaps it is a hoax, even photos can lie.
Well its the first day of 2005, Ive got a slight hangover...probably the reason I have decided to even mention this. Yes, I'm suspicious. But what are your verdicts? True or false.
Its called "The Great White Pyramid" there are
a couple more references to it, found elsewhere.
http://www.crystalinks.com/pyramidchina.html

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

T
T
I believe that if you have the correct coordinates in Tibet you can download satellite pictures of the area, then if the sun angle is known, one can determine the height of the object.

timer
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Mike: Checking with a friend of mine who is an expert on asian antiquities ... the pyramids are real.

From his experience they are sculpted hills rather than built from carved blocks as the Egyptians made.

DA Morgan
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Mike: Checking with a friend of mine who is an expert on asian antiquities ... the pyramids are real. From his experience they are sculpted hills rather than built from carved blocks as the Egyptians made.
Thanks for your friends comfirmation. The few poor quality photos do seem to show their reality.
Still whether they carved away a hill, or built one up.....as they did at Sillbury Hill here in the UK, it takes an awful lot of workers time, to either collect and build, or carve and dump, the material.

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer
Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Mike: Checking with a friend of mine who is an expert on asian antiquities ... the pyramids are real. From his experience they are sculpted hills rather than built from carved blocks as the Egyptians made.
Thanks for your friends comfirmation. The few poor quality photos do seem to show their reality.
Still whether they carved away a hill, or built one up.....as they did at Sillbury Hill here in the UK, it takes an awful lot of workers time, to either collect and build, or carve and dump, the material.

[Quote=Mike Kremer]

Here is a four year later update, upon those Chinese Pyramids, many being larger in volume than those in Egypt.
Do the latest Satellite photos show groups of them mimicing the Star positions?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCAyg3-R9Aw

http://web.utanet.at/mahain/Pyramids_in_China.htm

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.