Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 632 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I wonder , any ideas?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
U
Superstar
Superstar
U
Freeze it, transport it in double-hulled ships, and pile it up in Antarctica as a resource for when the Earth's magnetic field flips. Said zero-field interregnum will deflate the magnetosphere, allowing solar wind to strip the upper atmosphere of light molecules like H2O. Frozen water storage is our only hope to counter evaporative dissipation of the oceans - unless you want Chicoms invading California on foot.

You may not put all that ice at the equator. Conservation of angular momentum would slow the Earth's rotation, making the days longer and forever postponing Baby Boomer retirement. Wait... two birds, one snowball.

OTOH, we could shoot all the Greek sponge fishermen and let Nature restore its balance. No, that would be cruel. We'll shoot half the men and half the women so that on the average they cannot reproduce. That's diversity in action!

Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz3.pdf
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I've wondered about that albert.

solar flares this next solar cycle will be 80% stronger than the previous cycle.

the cycle last 11 years and it is the polarity of the earths magnetic field that effects the attraction of the charged particles from solar flares.

we may be in deep do do.

the intensity of the flares strip back the field
in layers depending upon intensity.
this is the effect seen as the aurora bolealis
as the charged particles react with the earth.

I truly believe that we should be at war with our mistakes.
we may be our own worst terrorist.

a picture is made up of millions of pixels you cannot change the picture unless you change at least one pixel.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gain from full knowledge thats my advice.
Good to hear that Manageability is not in question. "How" has no simple answers unless we trust Totality of the creation,Oneness of Being with the events...
Dont panic !!
Trust your faith in Science and Logic which gives you a good option of understanding Universe in a more beautiful way..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DKV:
You post relates to the topic under consideration how? What relationship does it have to Science?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the Science as understood by all of us after all the discussion in the last one year has shown has very positive picture of the world. If you go through all my mails then you will find a desire to express something very simple and ordinary yet profound.
Basically we all need to think positive.Positive which definitely involves the realizes the Unity of the world.One for all and all for one.With this kind of Unity do you think anything can bother you , me or any country.
Not at all.
Help yourself but dont hesitate to ask others especially in your neighbours...
Choose the most the cost effective method by simply adopting a better cooperative world.
I believe with togetherness comes the benefit of Peace... Peace which we all want and is not a commodity for poor.It is needed by all and desperately by some.We all are coming in a new age where Internet plays the role of catalyst to make US alive.No more details here as subject goes out of current theoretical understanding...
which in my opinion is very poor when compared to actual complexity of real world.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.