Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
Paul Davies argues that “… any cyclic universe that allows physical structures and systems to propagate from one cycle to the next will not evade the degenerative influences of the second law of thermodynamics. There will still be heat death………. One way to sidestep this dismal conclusion is to suppose that the physical conditions at the bounce are so extreme that no information about earlier cycles can get through to the next. All preceding physical objects are destroyed, all influences annihilated. In effect, the universe is reborn entirely from scratch”.

If each cycle is physically disconnected from the others, what meaning does it have to say that the cycles succeed each other, or represent the same universe somehow enduring? The cycles are effectively distinct separate universes, and might just as well be said to exist in parallel rather than in sequence, as even time must be discontinuous. The situation is reminiscent of the doctrine of reincarnation, whereby the reborn person has no memory of previous lives. In what sense can one say that the same person is reincarnated?” This is probably a somewhat simplistic view of reincarnation, but it’s just a simile.

There never was nothing.
Megastar
Megastar
BILL S: TAKE THIS AS AN INTERRUPT--while we wait for the surprise of our lives, Dec 25

To Mendalla, an old friend in WonderCafe 2.ca I recently asked the important question below.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: What's with all the talk there is about the need for electoral and constitutional reforms?
==
Then I added the comments following about how--with the help of all our governments--we-the-people have the power and can improve the SANTA CLAUS image by simply giving him the G~O~D-like power similar to that already possessed by [b]SUPERMAN [/b]
==
AND HERE IS MY COMMENT: Obviously, there is an even more desperate need for Canada, the USA, including democratic nations all over the world to have numerous teams of well-trained legal experts at the beck and call of very rich, strong, moral and ethical political leaders with the political clout and know-how of how to be truly wise constitutional and leading lawyers.

Of course we MUST have leading lawyers one who are also excellent writers!--that is, ones willing and able to create all the SANITY CLAUSES--hundreds and thousands of them--needed by WE-THE-PEOPLE--who need lots of help.

IMAGINE TIME WITHOUT END! with no more lacking JOLLY OLD SANITY CLAUSES--using reindeer power as always and have been the ones who, accompanied by words and music were the ones who have brought cheer and sheer JOY to all the families living in and struggling to survive in this sinful,sick-and-suffering tired old world--to make the world a better place.
==================================================
BTW, I once asked OLD SANITY: What do you do in the Summertime? He Responded: I WORK IN THE GARDEN--HO! HO!,HO! AND LOTS OF HOEING GOING! cool & :LOL: & :ROFLMAO: to one-and-ALL let there be lots of Agape-LOVE:love: and keep up the hoeing, WILL DO!

All at this time, will no doubt agree to LOVE one another--and will also agree to be lovingly LED by THE ONE who has been the first resident owner of the home and factory built for him at CANADA'S NORTH POLE:

That was IN THE BEGINNING, when G~O~D, on Day One, gave OLD SANITY CLAUSE the Deed, for safe keeping.

And with that pleasant thought in mind, though it is A VERY COLD AND FROSTY TIME ... BRRRRRRR! have a GOOD SLEEP and Good Dreams of colourful and JOYFUL SANITY CLAUSES.
------------------------------------------
Readers at WonderCafe, and here. MERRY CHRISTMAS & thanks for being LIVING SANTAS (the old word for saints)

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Well there you go Bill S. You were wanting to know how the Reverend was doing... wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
We all make bad choices, some times; although I wouldn't be sure about Heisenberg. smile

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.