Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Finally a Presidential debate that didnt more resemble the
comments section of a youtube video.

of course the news in general has been focusing our attention on
the extremely important leadership qualifications such as the
candidates ability to perform some type of sexual misbehavior by dragging out these particular leadership qualities and skills
and dwelling only on them for the entire frickin duration of this
election cycle so that by the time the dust clears and the votes
are in da muricas will know all the dirt that the news can dish out
about each candidate and their families and friends but they wont really have a clue as to what they can expect from the leader that they voted for if elected on any of the other less important issues
such as any other less important issues other than their sexual misconduct.

if you are a man or a woman or whatever you have chosen to be described / labeled as and you claim that you have never talked sexually to another person about another person then you are a
liar ... its just that simple ... unless you cant talk.

so what we were force fed during this entire escapade is the news
and media painting all the barns that they can find red and then
complaining about all the red barns.
ie...
my question is that if sexual misconduct is such a terrible thing
then why does the media force feed da muricans with sexual misconduct on a daily basis ... dont do as I do , do as I say.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Yahoo news had an article titled "What do the Parisiennes think about the U.S. election". I didn't read it, but it fits with all the other news and social media I've seen in the last 10 years where the mood is simply the judgment of what is acceptable and what is not. The media has taken part in sensationalism to sell criticism as a reality.

Folks wonder why bullying happens in our schools and in society in general.

We're graded, judged and labeled in schools and society.

Fear is commonplace for those who don't fit into the mold of the iconic idols that are the rich and famous who CAN get away with what the media condemns, because of their wealth and power.

So while the smoke and mirrors draw the attention of the individual who is getting sucked into the drama, the politicians sell themselves as the saviors and the intellectuals with the power and knowledge to keep you safe.

From what you might ask..

From the bullies that exist at home and in foreign countries, which are born and bred by those that seek to claim authority for defining the truth and knowledge within the local governments and the world.

Like hamsters on a wheel, people walk the path that is shown to them by the majority, for fear of standing outside the boundaries of normal.

Something that came up in the Milgram experiments: Folks would enter an elevator where there were several people facing the back wall. When the doors closed the folks that entered into the situation would slowly (after visibly suffering from the contradiction of the scenario) turn to face the back wall with the others that were in the elevator.

Basically what Milgram found, was that levels of consciousness plays an important part in whether a person can think freely and separate themselves from those that simply follow the lemming in front of them over the cliff.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.