http://www.afmentor.com/ceremony/Oath_Of_Office.htm

Quote:
All commissioned officers in the United States military must make the following oath of office when they are appointed in the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy or U.S. Marine Corps:

“I, (state your name), having been appointed a (rank) in the United States (branch of service), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foriegn and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the office upon which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/20/...-mentioning-god
Quote:
When Roberson’s unit commander discovered that Rodriguez would be delivering the flag-folding speech, which mentions “God,” during the ceremony, he attempted to prevent Rodriguez from attending. After learning that he lacked authority to prevent Rodriguez from attending, the commander then told Roberson that Rodriguez could not give the speech. Rodriguez asked Roberson what he should do, and Roberson responded that it was his personal desire that Rodriguez give the flag-folding speech as planned. Watch Roberson tell his story.

am I to assume judging from the above event that the unit
commander is no longer in the U.S.Military?

he has broken the Oath of Office that he swore to when he
became appointed as an Officer in the U.S. Military.

this is no civil rights case , this is a criminal act
performed by a civilian who was no longer able to perform
the duties that the prior civilian swore to perform as a
Officer of the U.S. Military by committing this act.

this act was performed on a U.S. Military base.
by a U.S. Military Officer.

the rank of the Commanding Officer does not matter and that
carries all the way up to the Commander in Chief of the Military.

if they pursue a civil rights case against the U.S. Military
they have no grounds to stand on.

as the criminal / criminals that performed this act are subject to Military Law.

he did not swear his oath to the Military nor to the United States Government nor to the People , he swore his oath
to God.

and if his oath ever did mean anything at all it no longer does.

and hasnt ever since he ordered this act to be carried out.

Quote:
I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion

his Oath should be re confirmed.
He should then be reprimanded and
ordered to issue a public apology.

the below video contains the speech that Mr Rodriguez was
to deliver at Mr Robertsons retirement ceremony.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.