As expected Mr Rossi and his E-Cat are destined for the court.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/...-300248066.html

Industrial Heat as a company got involved or paid $11 million for license for something that based on the inventors prior conviction background could be a scam. You know the story of a fool and his money.

After 3 years of trying to make it work poor Industrial Heat has to suffer the ignominy of going to court to get out of the contracts.

I have little sympathy for Industrial Heat they knew they were getting in bed with a convicted fraudster on an idea every scientist told them it likely does not work. Rossi is demanding the remaining payment of $89 million from Industrial Heat. So now all the working details will have to be discussed in court and so it should be an interesting trial.

Science is still very sceptical E-Cat works but a trial should pry out the facts far quicker as to whether the idea has any merit at all.

I am not sure whether to support Industrial Heat or Rossi here they deserve each other .. perhaps both bankrupting each other in court is a fair outcome smile

Last edited by Orac; 04/08/16 06:04 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.