Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
SIMPLE EXAMPLE
PLEASE TAKE ROPE TO YOUR HAND
PLEASE START ROTATION

......................^v1.....................^V2
x.......rope (r1) .....BULB.......rope (r2).... Mirror

V1xr1 =V2 x (r1+r2 )

HERE I SHOWING DRAWINGS
and EQUATIONS FOR MORE LONG ROPE
and FOR MORE HIGH SPEED

(STUDY please SIMPLE EXAMPLE near 3Hz shift
autocad drawing I keeping scale
please do the same drawings on paper or in PC )

here is MR Copernic
VIP for physics
He told that Earth is making rotation

Michelson–Morley type experiments have been repeated many times with steadily increasing sensitivity. These include experiments from 1902 to 1905, and a series of experiments in the 1920s. More recent optical resonator experiments confirmed the absence of any aether wind at the 10−17 level.[2][3] Together with the Ives–Stilwell and Kennedy–Thorndike experiments, Michelson–Morley type experiments form one of the fundamental tests of special relativity theory.[A 3]

OK PLEASE BE SO KINDLY ...
TO EXPLAIN ME WHAT EINSTEIN DID FOR PHYSICS.

x-------------------SOURCE --------mirror

what is X point ?
We , aparature , Michelson - Morley and table
making rotation respect to far far point in space ( point X )

1861 J. C. Maxwell, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which shows that light has momentum and thus can exert pressure on objects.

1901 P. N. Lebedev EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION OF LIGHT PRESSURE

in 2012 Poland I made very simple test My camera is registering
not the same FORCE ( if I will change direction camera is registering problem )

MY CAMERA IS REGISTERING RED !!!

WHY WE NOT SEE DOPPLER ???

my grandmather told me that not Hitler kiled people
but other bad people kiled other people
( bad people need stupid reason
to explain why they are BAD )

I informing about my test universitets in POLAND AM I speaking with BAD PEOPLE ... ?

they KILING ME .. AND YOUR CHILDRENS !!! YOUR CHILDRENS WILL LEARN UNREAL and NOT TRUE INFORMATIONS !!! about space time and physics YOU MUST FIGHT WITH FASHIZM !!! if You will do nothing YOU WILL BECOME BAD PERSON without OWN BRAIN !!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIGHT WITH HITLER !

PLEASE INFORM PEOPLE ABOUT MY WORK SOMOEONE NEED REPEAT MY TEST AND INFORM NOBEL ORG !!!

1861 J. C. Maxwell, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which shows that light has momentum and thus can exert pressure on objects.

1901 P. N. Lebedev EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION OF LIGHT PRESSURE

2012 MAROSZ FIRST TEST

camera ----bulb >>> 30 km/s

and

bulb -----camera >>> 30 km/s

and more test ...

........................^30 km/s
laser-----------------LONG DISTANCE ------------camera

Last edited by newton; 02/07/16 03:36 PM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
ONE ARM LASER TEST

2011 Grover Swartzlander first began to examine a revolutionary concept in optical physics after studying the flight of a moth. He watched the animal use its wings to create lift, which led to flight. Swartzlander asked : Could light be used to create the same effect?

https://youtu.be/PabPQbCnJz4

MAROSZ me
when car is moving 20 km/h we not speak about aerodynamica
when car is movinh 130 km/h we speak about wind and force

very natural stationary point definition

p1...p2...me >>> motion ???

I was in past in point p1 ,p2
I'm in point p3

I will be in point p4

HOW STRONG IS THE SIGNAL THAT I STARTED IN PAST ?
WHERE I WAS , WERE THE SIGNAL STARTED ?
WHERE I'm WHERE I FEEL FORCE ?

AERODYNAMIC PREASURE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR PHYSICS

0,001 mm sheet has got near 100 m^2 area !!!

NOT EXIST PLACE IN UNIVERSE WITHOUT ABOVE PRBLEM

NOT EXIST MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE SEE RIGHT NOW THAT WE SPEAK HERE ABOUT ARCHIMEDES SCREW BELOW

PLEASE COMPARE EARTH TO BIG TRUCK

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XpgMRvGldH4/VFTgIuJjM3I/AAAAAAAACC8/sBIWRXC5fF4/s1600/CIMG3377.JPG[/img]

Last edited by newton; 02/07/16 03:40 PM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
GRAVITATION = EM wave we are able push opposite to own motion energy that is around US

this person is able push opposite to own position
Em preasure

Em preasure = body no3

GALILEO = BAD PHYSICS

EISTEIN COPIED GALILEO's IDEA to his work

Galilean relativity ?*********************************************************
Imagine a person inside a ship which is sailing on a perfectly smooth lake at constant speed. This passeneger is in the ship's windowless hull and, despite it being a fine day, is engaged in doing mechanical experiments (such as studying the behavior of pendula and the trajectories of falling bodies). A simple question one can ask of this researcher is whether she can determine that the ship is moving (with respect to the lake shore) without going on deck or looking out a porthole.
Since the ship is moving at constant speed and direction she will not feel the motion of the ship. This is the same situation as when flying on a plane: one cannot tell, without looking out one of the windows, that the plane is moving once it reaches cruising altitutde (at which point the plane is flying at constant speed and direction). Still one might wonder whether the experiments being done in the ship's hull will give some indication of the its motion. Based on his experiments Galileo concluded that this is in fact impossible: all mechanical experiments done inside a ship moving at constant speed in a constant direction would give precisely the same results as similar experiments done on shore.
The conclusion is that one observer in a house by the shore and another in the ship will not be able to determine that the ship is moving by comparing the results of experiments done inside the house and ship. In order to determine motion these observers must look at each other. It is important important to note that this is true only if the ship is sailing at constant speed and direction, should it speed up, slow down or turn the researcher inside can tell that the ship is moving. For example, if the ship turns you can see all things hanging from the roof (such as a lamp) tilting with respect to the floor
Generalizing these observations Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis:
???
any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments
???
(it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).
In pursuing these ideas Galileo used the scientific method (Sec. 1.2.1): he derived consequences of this hypothesis and determined whether they agree with the predictions.
This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving . The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (``are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity.

Last edited by newton; 02/07/16 03:44 PM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
AIRPLANE IS ABLE GO FASTER THAN OWN FOUMES
( study 45 dgrees problem for classic mechanic and for LIGHT!! LIGHT IS PUSHING OBJECTS IT IS FORCE !! ) !!!

BAD PEOPLE BLOCKING TRUE
THEY LIKE USE BOOKS AND OWN POSITION (AUTHORITET ) TO BLOCK YOUR BRAIN AND OTHER IDEAS

BAD PEOPLE ARE EDITORS IN JOURNAL

BAD PEOPLE COMENTS MY POST AND SPEEAK THAT I MADE MISTAKE

BAD PEOPLE KILING ME and TRUE
THEY NOT LIKE MAKE EXPERIMENT TO EXPLAIN ALL
THEY WILL TELL YOU WHY AND HOW MY TEST WORKS WITHOUT TEST

THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT EXIST DOPPLER EFECT BUT NOT INSIDE MICHELSON MORLEY TEST BECAUSE THAT TEST CONFIRMING ZERO

AND THE SAME BAD PEOPLE WILL
KILL YOUR CHILDREN AFTER THEY WILL GROWN UP !!!

WHEN SOMETHING IS UNLOGIC
BAD PEOPLE FINDING TRUE IN UNLOGICA THEY NOT EXPLAINING
UNLOCICA BUT THEY CREATING NEXT STUPID AND BAD THEORY WHY

THEY NOT ASKING THEY BLOCKING PEOPLE WHO ASKING !!!

THEY RAPE ME THEY WILL RAPE MY DAUGHTERTS THEY ARE BAD BAD BAD ...

BAD BPEOPLE WILL TOLD YOU NOT TRUE STORY ABOUT BLACK HOLE

BAD PEOPLE ARE SALING BOOKS

OWN BOOKS NOT TRUE BOOKS

BAD PEOPLE WRITING BOOKS WITH BAD BASIC INFORMATION
BAD PEOPLE FINDING NEW BAD NEWS ...ABOUT BAD FACTS

BAD PEOPLE MAKING INVESTITION IN BAD TOOLS

LIGO is the Laser Interferometric Gravitational Wave Observatory and consists of two classic interferometers on either side of the continental United States. The interfermoeters started initial operations in 2001. The interferometers work by detecting minute movements in the arms of the interferometer - two interferometers are needed to confirm the detection of a gravitational wave, and rule out local effects such as small earthquakes or instrument variations.

300 mln USD in USA ( LIGO projects )
to PROTECT OWN BAD THEORIES
BAD PEOPLE ARE USING NOMBERS THEORY

look
here is big 300 mln USD many many money
EINSTEIN = TURE because 300 mln USD = TRUE

BAD PEOPLE KILING TRUE me AND THEY WILL KILL YOUR CHILDRENS

BAD PEOPLE ARE BAD AND WILL BE BAD BECAUE FASHISM IS BAD

BAD PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THAT IM's SHISOFRENIC PERSON

BAD PEOPLE WILL FIND WAY TO PROTECT OWN BAD FAT ....
BAD BRAINS and own possition ( WORK , JOB )

and OWN BAD PAPERS and BAD NEWSPAPERS !!!

BAD PEOPLE LOVE BAD MARKETING TO MANIPULATE YOU

TO MANIPULATE TRUE AND FACTS THEY NOT SPEAK ABOUT WHAT THEY
MEASURED THEY SPEAK ABOUT WHAT IS TELING MATH

FOR BAD PEOPLE MATH = BAD WEAPON not TOOL TO DESCRIBE REAL TEST ( MICHELSON MORLEY EXAMPLE )

TRUE ?

WHERE IS TRUE ? WHO WE ARE ?
how many years we live inside NOT REAL BAD WORLD ?

Last edited by newton; 02/07/16 03:54 PM.
Superstar
Superstar
Marosz, I think you need to take your medications. Ranting and raving about people raping your daughters is a sure sign of detachment from reality. Please get help, for your daughters' sakes. They shouldn't have to live with seeing their daddy frothing at the mouth and raving about rapists where there are none.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.