Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Mass energy conversion and absurdities of modern science

It is accepted that mass at elementary level is not an additive unit and mass can be converted in energy and reciprocal at this level.
As example, the binding energy of an electron to atom or the binding energy of a nucleon to nucleus is a consequence of a mass defect due to a mass energy conversion.
The text analyses the case of a Bi atom, where there are electron ionization energies starting from few eV for the outer electrons up to 0,1 MeV for the most inner electrons.
According to special theory of relativity, up to 20% of electron mass might be converted into energy for an inner electron rotating around nucleus.
But in this case, what is the meaning of electrostatic interaction between electron and nucleus?
Practically, there are two contradictory explanations for the same experimental unit, i.e. ionization energy.
Further the idea of mass quantification (looking from the point of view of relativity) is analysed.
Of course, the model of proton made by few quarks becomes a general accepted one by actual mainstream physics. I'm sorry to say, but this oversimplified model must be abandoned, if the equivalence mass energy is right.
It can be demonstrated that according to relativity an electron can have millions of elementary particles (let’s invent a name for them!) and of course for a proton or neutron there must be more chunks.
The link:
http://elkadot.com/index.php/en/books/nuclear/mass-energy-equivalence

http://elkadot.com/index.php/ro/carti/nucleara/conversia-masa-energie

The present message is only un update of a meterial from 2011.

Best regards,
Sorin Cosofret

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Your books date to 2007 but I am sure I remember postings as far back as 2003 on forums. So it's well over 8 years and probably well over 10 years and you have got exactly zero interest.

I really loved your heartfelt complaint on your site
http://www.elkadot.com/index.php/en/

Quote:
I was expecting that fringe scientists will help me to in a joint commitment to support the proposed solutions. But it seems they prefer to fight among themselves and to waste their few resources in vain.

You can't even get interest with the science fringe crazies smile

So my question to you Sorin is why waste the time?

This forum is one of the few science forums that hasn't banned you but that is because this isn't really a science forum laugh

I guess at least your stuff is pseudoscience and one up from the usual religious stuff. Strangely the usual astrology nutters haven't found the site and I can't work out why, must be in the stars!!!!

Last edited by Orac; 08/02/15 01:48 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
S
OP Offline
S
An important scientific innovation rarely makes its way by gradually winning over and converting its opponents; it rarely happens that Saul becomes Paul. What does happen is that it opponents gradually die out and that the growing generation is familiarized with the idea from the beginning.

Max Planck (1858 - 1947)

By sure I am not expecting you to die.... I suppose you are cleaning some labs.. so no worth for me your oppinion.

Last edited by sorincosofret; 09/23/15 03:50 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.