Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Orac
Cool so long as this stuff stays out in NQS and we don't have religion and science is bad, science is evil garbage dragged into every post in the science sections I am a happy person and all I really ask.

Seems yer askin more than that since this is the NQS side of the forum that you've been ranting in.

So really, why you so unhappy that you have to come out of the science section to break down the way you have? Things not so good at home? Government and corporate bosses not giving you enough to think about that you gotta come here to flame everyone and everything on a daily basis? Do you actually have a job?

It's ok.. you can talk to unka turtle. smile

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
Government and corporate bosses not giving you enough to think about that you gotta come here to flame everyone and everything on a daily basis? Do you actually have a job?

I actually get paid to flame you and actually a lot more than the average person at least here in USA ... don't you love science now. One day soon I can let you in on the secret why that is but the smarter on here will work it out I know one has on another forum I post on smile

I am feeling generous so I will offer a hint my participation on the forum will end all things being equal in September or October this year for a very obvious reason that my job and reason for being here will end.

So whats your story why do you spend so much time here it seems to serve no purpose either?

Last edited by Orac; 05/23/14 07:10 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T

I actually get paid to flame you and actually a lot more than the average person at least here in USA ... don't you love science now.

I feel like I'm not as important as the others you spend so much time on. cry

I am feeling generous so I will offer a hint my participation on the forum will end all things being equal in September or October this year for a very obvious reason that my job and reason for being here will end.

So whats your story why do you spend so much time here it seems to serve no purpose either?
Speak for yourself, just because your participation here lacks any purpose, I can definitely vouch for the validity of my purpose! cool

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.