Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
without a permit!

IMO , The DOJ needs to relieve the management of this
Police Dept of any further duty which actually involves
LAW ENFORCEMENT until this Police Dept resembles a
Police Dept vs a Gaming Clan playing a game of Dayz on their private looting server on the internet.

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/james-boyd/

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
One less mentally ill person to have to deal with! Hitler would have approved.

Obviously I don't know how typical this would be of US police, but my experience, in numerous potentially dangerous situations involving mentally ill people and the police in UK, was quite the opposite. Several times I contacted senior officers to give positive feedback about the patience and care displayed by officers in these situations.

There never was nothing.
Superstar
Superstar
This is absolutely unacceptable. The police are running amok, killing anyone who gets in their way or is "inconvenient" to deal with. They are cold-blooded murderers, killing indiscriminately and without any provocation. They should be lined up and shot. They show an appalling lack of care for the public and are descending to the level of animals, killing for the hell of it. We need to get these kind of officers off the streets and out of uniforms asap. It is not safe for children to play in their yards with these monsters in uniform about. I turn and walk in the other direction when I see a law officer in uniform, just to get away from them. I don't trust them with my life.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
I thought our Metropolitan Police were bad enough, but it sounds as though they are "social workers" compared with yours.

There never was nothing.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Wow reminds me of my homeland all they need to do next is shoot anyone that doesn't agree with the government next and they would look exactly like it.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.