Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac You asked me one time how look atom
it is impossible ...or possible ?

my new question for You Can You see one mass m or two mass m
or You can see only one M ?

Important is what we see ?.... Einstein ?

p1...p2...p3...p4...p5...M ---- V ------>

Mass M is moving
p1,p2,p3,p4,p5 - points where mass M was in past

{p1--p2}={p4--p5} this condition describe constant velocity

From each new position mass M is sending gravitation's wave
( Yelow rings - below drawing explain three situation)

1 mass M speed = ZERO
2 mass M speed = grawitation's wave speed
3 mass M speed > G

We have two the same masses m in space
between masses exist distance L

m ---- L ---- m ------ Vx ------>

m1=m2
m1+m2=M

p1...p2...p3...p4...p5...m1 ---- L ---- m2 ------ Vx ------>

A-point
stationary
observer

Vx > G - velocity higher than gravitation's wave

Please evaluate what will happen if absolute velocity Vx and distance L will give very special combination.

What You think mass m1 can be in point for example p3 where mass m2 was in past and repeat similar wave ? what will feel observer ? what will see observer ?

Weak forces ?
gravitation and huge velocity can give zero distance ?

What will happen with Newton's equation
(gravitation forces ) can we div by zero ?

ATHOM ????????????????????????????????????????????

Very fast rotation mass m very fast is changing position and is in place where her opposite friend was in past

......m--->Vx
......I
..<---m

above I showed very fast omega we can have not only two mass but more and not only in one axis

Ohhh ... small example at the End

Maciej Marosz I'm 33 years old
Engineer and Inventor from POland

(my design vision , patents, physics )
http://tesla4.blogspot.de/

Last edited by newton; 01/09/14 03:12 AM.
P
pmb Offline
P
Originally Posted By: newton
Dear Orac You asked me one time how look atom
it is impossible ...or possible ?

If you wish to continue to post in an English speaking forum you really need to learn how to speak English better. At least use a programe like MS Word which has a spell checker!

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
I prefer his english to his stupid child pictures at least his english takes up less room on the screen smile

You miss the really funny bit however go to the website he is looking for design work

Originally Posted By: http://tesla4.blogspot.de

Do Your company design New Products ?
I'm open for job offer / cooperation I love solve probems in my own style I like cooperate with people .... I like many dyscyplines problems.

Note he likes to cooperate with people I guess like he does with us on this forum. Full of frank meaningful exchanges and ever so helpful. I am sure they are knocking down the doors to work with him and business is booming smile

Anyhow ignoring this stupidity and the dropkick lunatic got work to do .. coffee break over.

Last edited by Orac; 01/09/14 05:40 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac ( not exist stupid drawing ) if You like matematica You very good knew that drawing easy can be describe by equations

Faster than gravitation ?

respect to what ?

if exist C ( light speed in vacuum ) and G ( gravitation in vacuum ) so ... why You have problem to accept that exist mass M that is moving faster than own signals

physics = circle
(supersonic airplane can escape own signals )

why You can not imagine what will be if ... if Your brain will start work ... people who only repeat = zero new idea

Kopernicus = problem for peole in his time
Leonardo = nobody understand his stupid drawing

Above I showed You how to add mass m + m
You even not tried read
( What mean for you ? Not exist C speed + 30 km/s )

If earth is moving light that was sent in past has got only C speed ! Inverted square law,

ROCKET Has got constant acceleration ? good if gravitation between mass M---m exist it will have other intsnsity .

About patents and design vision all what You see in my blog work

http://tesla4.blogspot.com

BR
Maciej

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Dear Orac ( not exist stupid drawing ) if You like matematica You very good knew that drawing easy can be describe by equations

As you are actually trying to communicate and interact I will answer this post

if exist C ( light speed in vacuum ) and G ( gravitation in vacuum ) so ... why You have problem to accept that exist mass M that is moving faster than own signals

Every particle accelerator in the world shows you as you try and accelerate anything with mass towards the speed the thing gets heavier and heavier and the produced mathematics says that at the speed of light it would have infinite mass.

The only things measured to do the speed of light have no mass such as light itself.

So the idea of something with mass going faster than the speed of light violates every known observation .... A FACT YOU JUST IGNORE.

So start with the basics in your physics why does a particle get heavier as you accelerate it in a particle accelerator.

YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE THIS FACT

Here is what we observe in any accelerator

Mass of particle at speed v = Mass Original * Gamma
Gamma = 1 / sqrt(1 - (v*v)/(c*c))

So your job is to show me why that is the mathematics we get according to your theory.

You can't draw child pictures and dribble bullshit your theory mathematics must produce that exact relationship because that is what we measure in real experiments.

Einsteins GR equations produce the same answer as what we measure so must your theory to be valid.

So enough of the childish bullshit pictures and claims show us the mathematics of your theory that produces that result please.

BE AWARE IF YOU CAN NOT DO THE TASK YOU HAVE NO THEORY, ALL YOU HAVE IS DRIBBLE.

Last edited by Orac; 01/10/14 01:17 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Orac wow You very smart

and You very good know many links about the tests

please ask Your self anywone tested below situation

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50687#Post50687

I no need made test Mr Mach made all for Sound
Did he know before die ? why he made test for sound ?

if not exist C speed + V source above link will change physics

BR

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Every particle accelerator in the world shows you as you try and accelerate anything with mass towards the speed the thing gets heavier and heavier and the produced mathematics says that at the speed of light it would have infinite mass.

and that increase in mass would of course depend on who's math
your using.

the kinetic energy or momentum of a particle does not convert into mass.

if you use math that can only deliver a increase of mass with an increase in velocity , then sure the math will deliver an increase in mass.

but reality , is still reality , and fantasy is still fantasy.

so to achieve fantasy science results you must use fantasy math.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: paul

and that increase in mass would of course depend on who's math
your using.

the kinetic energy or momentum of a particle does not convert into mass.

if you use math that can only deliver a increase of mass with an increase in velocity , then sure the math will deliver an increase in mass.

but reality , is still reality , and fantasy is still fantasy.

so to achieve fantasy science results you must use fantasy math.

Not one bit of that changes what I have asked I don't care what maths or whose maths he uses show me why the relationship exist but he is like you Paul trying to hide in bullshit.

There is a clear relationship and if you want to use paul goat god mathematics, middle eastern jihad mathematics, Western Americian lets nuke the world mathematics or any other mathematics you care to choose describe the relationship is all I ask.

So if you want to try this with your goat god mathematics step right up Paul and I will hang the goat and your god around your neck because that relationship echoes out across all physics ... you played this game with me before want to try round 2 Paul?

Last edited by Orac; 01/10/14 06:17 AM.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Orac wow You very smart

and You very good know many links about the tests

please ask Your self anywone tested below situation

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50687#Post50687

I no need made test Mr Mach made all for Sound
Did he know before die ? why he made test for sound ?

if not exist C speed + V source above link will change physics

BR

Are you saying you can't derive or work out why something we can clearly measure exists?

Please answer the question why can't you explain the relationship if like Paul you want to use your own brand of special mathematics go ahead but derive the relationship if you can't you don't have a theory you have at best an idea at worst a brain fart.

Last edited by Orac; 01/10/14 05:51 AM.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I dont understand why you always use your anti religion as your crutch when you are faced with reality.

I was simply pointing out that what you wrote was incorrect.

Quote:

the particle accelerator does not show anyone anything , it is the interpretation of what occurs in a particle accelerator that shows people
the effects of particle acceleration and collision.

and if people design math to show certain results when examining the results of particle acceleration and collisions then they are showing themselves and others what they want to see , not what is actually happening.

velocity does not convert into mass.

anyone who believes that it does , believes bullshit.

Quote:
and the produced mathematics says that at the speed of light it would have infinite mass.

at least you did write "produced" mathematics which is correct.

because the math was "produced" to protect a theory of mainline science.

BTW , I understand that you cannot accept logic due to your involvement
in a science group or cult that believes in fantasy and even if you did begin
to think logically again you cannot reveal that logic in fear of becoming shunned by the other members of the science group or cult that you belong to.

because I think differently than mainline science thinks I find
myself thankful that its not the 14th century where I could be
burned at the stake or drawn and quartered , or beheaded for
non compliance of mainline science cult beliefs.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
velocity does not convert into mass.
anyone who believes that it does , believes bullshit.

Paul, would you be more comfortable talking about an increase in inertia with increased velocity?

There never was nothing.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Mr Mach worked in past on very universal model
gravitation relation for all masses in the universe

m

Mach trusted that if You pushing mass m You feel not mass m but you feel all others masses in space ( between mass m and all others masses exist gravitation )

to build his model at first he would like to use absolute motion definition ( please compare far far star signal and einstein )

Mr Mach Supersonic airplane ???

I started think how will look mass M and where will be gravitation if mass M will escape from own singnal
( airplane can escape from sound -I Mach speed )

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
we have mass M ----> faster than own gravitation

Einstein and rocket that constant accelerate ?

mass m and mass M problem ?

M---m --------> V= G (Mach Marosz 1 speed)

M---m --------------> V>G ( Mach Marosz > 1 speed )

We all knew ( many test in past proved ) that not exist
Electromagnetic Wave G speed + Vrocket ( rocket speed )

exist only G speed what if rocket go faster than G ???

It is not my mathematic
( all described Mr Mach for sound -please use the same graph )

Last edited by newton; 01/10/14 07:49 PM.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
not really , Bill S.

I can agree that as a particles velocity increases the particles inertia would also increase along with its momentum.

so to accelerate the particle to a higher velocity you must add more force
for the acceleration.

you must also keep adding force to the containment field to maintain acceleration when using a circular accelerator because of the increased inertia , angular acceleration of the particle (or the centrifugal force).

a linear accelerator containment field should not require any additional force added because of added inertia.

I have a silly question for you.

why does science insist that nothing can travel faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum , when science does not have any resources that could propel anything faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum?

yet there sits the cesium experiment !

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Ok Orac lets Interaact it will be hurt You smile
I hope You will start read this what You already wrote

Orac :
anything with mass towards the speed the thing gets heavier and heavier

mass m is heavier and hevier or Energy consumption for the same delta V is different ?

for Marosz m= constant Enery rise up not mass

please study parabola graph problem ( how many AIR will escape to left mass ///compare to right mass

my verbal english is better

http://youtu.be/1HWsvZdMBek

Mathematic or IDIOT ?

symetry and asymetry very old parabola

Orac :
So the idea of something with mass going faster than the speed of light violates every known observation .... A FACT YOU JUST IGNORE.

--
gravitation in vacuum speed is lower than C
please confirm in books ( physics )

----

Last edited by newton; 01/10/14 10:35 PM.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
I can agree that as a particles velocity increases the particles inertia would also increase along with its momentum.

In that case, I don't understand why you are not comfortable with the concept of inertia increasing with velocity.

There never was nothing.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Exist two mass m type

A gravitational mass m
B inertial mass m

for einstein

A=B

for Newton NO !!!

for Marosz I showed what is it gravitation ( wave and Inverted square law decide about this how mass m cooperate with other masses M in the universe )

about inertia ( what is it ??? ) Inertia nobody in past
compared inertia and energy

if Your body in car has got energy You have got inertia

m----->

Newton made small mistake we can recognize if Your finger is pusing masss m perpendicular or opposite to absolute mass m motion You will feel not the same resistance

F=ma ???
m need two informations more( how m is moving in space - absolute motion and how other bodies around m are moving )

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
why does science insist that nothing can travel faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum , when science does not have any resources that could propel anything faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum?

good model no need help but :

observer ------------------------mass m >>>> faster than light

observer see only dark mattery
he knew that dark mattery has got mass
he registering old apparent position of mass m
mass m accelerate galactica where is observer

light can not hit mass m and back to observer !!!

two months ago we saw nothing in new observatory ( dark mattery observatory )

people please stop invest money in test without sens please repeat my simple test camera and bulb You will confirm abowe words

doppler AND !!! inverted square law for light

Marosz's test

Last edited by newton; 01/10/14 11:03 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
I dont understand why you always use your anti religion as your crutch when you are faced with reality.

I was simply pointing out that what you wrote was incorrect.

Rubbish Paul what you were doing was taking a cheap shot antagonistic shot at science you don't want to discuss anything.

As I have shown by action I am more than open to showing your religion respect so long as you show science the same respect.

A group of hard working individuals who are doing nothing other than following the data and trying to work out how the universe works deserves at least the same respect as a group in our society who seems to have contributed nothing but death and wars in gods name and the molesting of a pile of children.

You want to make a cheap antagonist rant at science expect your religion to get it back, I do this because as we have previously discussed the moderation standards on this forum are non existent.

Where this all goes for here is firmly in your court, you want another flame war more than happy to go there.

Last edited by Orac; 01/11/14 07:58 AM.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O

It doesn't insist any such thing

LETS GET WHAT SCIENCE SAYS IN EXACT TERMINOLOGY

Science says ANYTHING MADE OF MATTER can not go faster than the speed of light. It is also the speed limit of light without the presence of a media.

Light itself for example can go faster than the speed of light it can actually go at infinite speed as was recently demonstrated it just needs a media to do it

http://phys.org/news/2013-10-material-visible-infinite-wavelength.html
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn23...ated-glass.html

Quote:

No threat to Einstein

The new material contains a nano-scale structure that guides light waves through the metal-coated glass. It is the first with a refractive index below 0.1, which means that light passes through it at almost infinite speed, says Albert Polman at the FOM Institute AMOLF in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. But the speed of light has not, technically, been broken. The wave is moving quickly, but its "group velocity" – the speed at which information is travelling – is near zero.

See once again you haven't got even close to what science actually says because you leave out the matter and media bits.

Last edited by Orac; 01/11/14 07:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.