Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
What is telling here is the religious, anti-science Paul has more things to say than the alternative theory nutcase Maciej Marosz.

Sad when the religious anti-science type is actually more intelligent than wannabee physics re-writer.

Our physics wannabee can't even produce a statement on how he views the relationship something Paul managed to do, oh but wait he did manage to make a new children's drawing .. well no it's a repeat as well ... sigh!

Last edited by Orac; 01/11/14 07:46 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
New discovery ( hypervelocity stars )

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20140011005530.shtml

Dear Orac day by day astronomers will show You new facts

about above link and my model

Our Galactica --------STAR --> -p1 ...p2...p3..Black HOLE --->

respect to Our galactica black holes speed >>> C

for star black holes is in point p1,p2,p3.... not in real fresh position

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
light passes through it at almost infinite speed

"Almost infinite"!? Nice one!!

Yes, I know what they mean, but it's such a ridiculous concept.

There never was nothing.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
"Almost infinite"!? Nice one!!

Dear Bill Universe not like LIMITS !!!!

C speed = constant

not Exist C+ Vsource exist only C !!!

below very nice animation

1730 J. Bradley aberration ( please study what is it apparent position ) Star that started light in past will be in new position before light will touch Your Eyes . also observer is moving - below animation has got small mistake observer also has got speed .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6d/Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

To above animation please Add Inverted Square Law problem

Intensity of the signal and distanse from place where signal started to observer position ?

Simply problems zero heavy mathematic !!!

observer--> 4 km/s ----------L---------Star --> 300 km/s

L distance = 150 000 000 km

observer 0 km/s ----------L---------Star --> 300 km/s

Dark mattery or massive black holes for observer

observer 30 km/s ----------L---------mass M (passive )-> C

( passive = not star but for example moon not the source of light) light can not hit mass M and back to observer

???
observer 300 km/s ----------L---------Star zero motion

Star brightness will be rise UP each step

GRAVITATION and LIGHT = EM waves

Em waves works similar not exist C+ Vsource speed
not Exist Gravtation speed + V source

Mass M faster than own signal ? why not ?

more info

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50687#Post50687

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
first test above idea POLAND 2012
private person

camera -----bulb >>> 30 km/s

bulb -----camera >>> 30 km/s

camera see old Bulb position (apparent ) not actual
fresh position where is bulb right now

What is it brightness of picture ?
Energy / Area

first test inside AIR

> http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures
( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram) west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s ) 190 000 points small sensor in camera cheap

24 h test 6h ,6h,6h,6h ( full earth rotation around own axis)

step 1-- 5 pictures west
step 2-- rotation 180 degree
step 3--- 5 pictures east

> http://youtu.be/O9k-zidfJZg

Last edited by newton; 01/11/14 01:41 PM.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
velocity does not convert into mass.
anyone who believes that it does , believes bullshit.

Paul, would you be more comfortable talking about an increase in inertia with increased velocity?

Quote:
not really , Bill S.

In that case, I don't understand why you are not comfortable with the concept of inertia increasing with velocity.

the reason I said "not really" was because it has nothing to
do with the fantasy about velocity converting into mass.

ie...inertia also has nothing to do with the fantasy about velocity converting into mass.

thats why I didnt feel comfortable about talking about inertia increasing with velocity.

and frankly Im not sure why you would think that increasing inertia would have any impact on the issue.

velocity ( and or inertia ) does not convert into mass.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
why does science insist that nothing can travel faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum , when science does not have any resources that could propel anything faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum?

Quote:
LETS GET WHAT SCIENCE SAYS IN EXACT TERMINOLOGY

Science says ANYTHING MADE OF MATTER can not go faster than the speed of light.

I think your having language issues again.

"thing" constitutes matter. ( nothing , anything )

light is not matter , so light was not included.

let me ask again , why does science insist that matter can not travel faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum?

does science have resources that could propel matter faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum?

just because science does not have resources that can propel matter faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum
science shouldnt make false claims and invent false math that
places false limitations on things that science does not fully understand and has no way of proving that the false claims or the false math is correct.

big headed, know it all , know nothings, is what you end up with.

proud boasters of immense knowledge in a belief in the most ridiculous fantasies that modern man has ever created in his mind.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Would that be like the big headed claims of religion that it is good when all it does it create division, killing, wars and molesting of children.

proud boasters of good and kindness in religion is the most ridiculous fantasies that Religion has ever created in his mind more likely religion is the work of the devil.

I think that equates exactly to your crap I did cut and paste your sentence and just start substituting words to make the point.

Last edited by Orac; 01/12/14 02:46 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Paul
let me ask again , why does science insist that matter can not travel faster than the speed at which light travels in a vacuum?

Well, Paul I guess if you say so there are things that can travel faster than C (the speed of light in a vacuum). Would you please give us a list of those things?

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Actually Lubos does a fairly good analysis of people like Paul

http://motls.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/hamiltonians-not-dogmas-pick-right.html

It would rate as fairly technical analysis of extreme left and right wing philosophies on science but your should be able to work thru it Bill.

Quote:

In the context of the human society, this flaw is represented mainly (but not only) by a widespread brain defect known as the left-wing ideology. The sufferers from this disease tend to think that the best society is one whose "parameters" (examples will be discussed) are adjusted to values that these leftwingers tend to guess. These values are always wrong and in most cases, they are extreme. These people often think that the right value of a quantity should be zero – simply because they are overlooking all the positive roles that a nonzero (or larger) value play.

Paul just want's his own left wing Hamiltonian which comes like a deck of card with jokers which can suddenly pop up.

Last edited by Orac; 01/12/14 03:00 AM.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
anything made of matter can travel faster than C

there is no real reason why matter could not travel faster than C

even if you base your belief on math that was designed to show that
matter cannot travel faster than C , math does not influence reality.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Yeah that's your religions way ignore all observation and reality or pervert the hell out them and infer whatever suits your argument ... what else would we expect from you Paul, not like you obey any of god's rules.

I think there is something about lying and bearing false witness and we see you really adhere and follow those rulessmile

Sorry that is probably just an antagonistic comment a bit like most of your posts.

Perhaps as a more genuine response you would like to tell us what defines your reality?

Last edited by Orac; 01/12/14 09:30 AM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac

please solve below problem
please prepare Your model please use books

You can ? why other people now think how why and what ?

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50723#Post50723

I will study Your model You can use quantum mechanic smile

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Orac ? where is Your Idea ... Can You solve problem or not

please stop write about religion

give US facts here
if you can

ask Your sef How ? why ?

Last edited by newton; 01/12/14 10:17 AM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: newton
Orac ? where is Your Idea ... Can You solve problem or not

First I don't see any problem all I see is a pile disjointed and clearly not understood observations which you won't bother to try and understand and you somehow expect me to waste time interacting with this garbage which doesn't remotely make sense.

please stop write about religion

Why we ask you to study more and stop dribbling garbage that is so stupid it is clearly wrong and you don't why should I do anything you ask ... is it annoying to you?

Good you might get some idea how how annoying disjointed childrens drawings are when your target audience is people who study science and physics. At times we fell like bring out the crayons and finger painting for you because you have the science level of a child.

My religion flame war with Paul is every bit as useful and enlightening as your idea which rates under the same category at any local rubbish dump. Every now and again we do actually get a snippet of some science that is interesting something your dog excrement of an idea fails totally at.

In case you missed the memo I am not here to be your or anyone else friend I like to discuss science which discussion with you fail at, your garbage isn't science it actually isn't anything anyone can describe. You have tried on how many forums and everyone tells you the exact same thing at some point the message must penetrate even your thick skull.

For some reason in a hope you may have a small shred of intelligence we asked you to show us describe a simple relationship under your idea I won't call it a theory anymore it isn't even close to a theory.

You can't even give us a basic relationship description and somehow you want us to comment on a pile of trash you stick together that makes no sense to any sane person. Can you name or show me one person on any forum that remotely could understand or believed your idea? Just one that is all I ask!!!

give US facts here
if you can ask Your sef How ? why ?

Why would I want to give you anything you are a total waste of time because you are to stupid to at least try and understand the how and why science already knows.

So take you idea stick it in your ear, butt or anywhere else you want and smoke it until you start answer and dealing with basic relationship I am not wasting my time on a drop-kick like you. If you dropped dead tomorrow the average IQ of humans on earth would improve a lot.

Is that view blunt and clear enough for you?

My hope is you will consider me too rude and offensive to interact with and leave me alone but I fear you are too stupid to even understand that because in all honesty I think you need to seek urgent mental services.

Last edited by Orac; 01/12/14 01:44 PM.

P
pmb Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Orac
First I don't see any problem all I see is a pile disjointed and clearly not understood observations which you won't bother to try and understand and you somehow expect me to waste time interacting with this garbage which doesn't remotely make sense. etc.

Orac M'man! Thank you for saying all these things I'm too tired to say. smile

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
I admit to having (and enjoying) some weird ideas, so I am inclined to come to the defence of others who are in a similar position, but I have to say that constant repetitious posting, with no real attempt to answer reasonable questions leaves me wondering if all we are doing is troll feeding.

There never was nothing.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I dont think that Orac has any ideas or answers , he only has contempt for religion , and he wants us to read a lot of articles about QM as if reading QM has some importance in real science.

I have to admit that just as soon as I realized that the math
was fake and that the math was the foundation of QM for some
reason ->( logic )<- I decided not to spend time reading about QM
and that I could scratch my butt or pick my nose and accomplish more than I would ever accomplish reading anything about QM.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
I don't have contempt of religion only some of the people who claim to religious smile

Religion isn't the problem the lunatics that migrate and hide in it is the problem.

I find no issue for example with Rev K he seems to be a very honest and caring person who use his religion for positives in his life something you perhaps could learn a lesson from.

You on the other hand I find as a lying deceitful person who for some reason thinks science is at war with religion and therefore anything you do in the name of your goat effigy of a god is okay. It's a bit like some of the religions you do anything you want say you repent your sin and say a few hail mary's and it will all be forgiven. Sort of the reason we end up with some religions tolerating and openly protecting child molesters in their ranks.

What I find amusing if there is a god I don't think he is going to be quite as accommodating as that and the thought of all you so called religious loons getting nailed to the wall I find great mirth in.

Do I care what you think of QM ... why would I care what a liar and deceitful religious whackjob like you thinks. Unlike religion science isn't here to convert you to be honest we don't give a dam what you think something you struggle with. Only religion cares how many people believe if you are a pessimist it is because that guarantees you more money in the collection plates laugh

Last edited by Orac; 01/13/14 07:10 AM.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Do I care what you think of QM ... why would I care what a liar and deceitful religious whackjob like you thinks.

sometimes when people are upset and are talking about other peoples faults they are covering up their own faults.

1) where did I lie?

2) when have I been deceitful?

3) what causes you to think that I am a religious whackjob?

not that it really matters orac, its just that you might
need to answer those questions for yourself.

I pitty people like yourself orac , perhaps one day you will understand that I was trying to help you and others or attempting to help you and others to see through the falsities of modern science as I have.

only because I actually care about real science.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.