Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50578 01/02/14 02:52 PM
S
Shojin
Unregistered
Shojin
Unregistered
S
Here are my thoughts on gravity.

Let us take a tesseract sphere that has two points that are polar opposites equal distance apart. If we were to draw straight, equal length lines connecting the two points in the tesseract or hyper space, then distort that image into a three dimensional image, it should look like how we see magnets with poles work.

With this concept of electromagnitism, let us now picture a dipole of two positive points with two negative points squeezed in the middle. We'll draw two parallel lines through the two negative points in hyper space, then draw connecting lines to the upper two and lower two opposing points. When we 'fan' it out and view it from three dimensional space, it should look like what we observe with a dipole magnet and its field lines.

Now let us apply this to gravity. We'll take a dipole gravity and place it in the middle of a massive object, say a star, or a black hole. Positive gravity would appear very strong near the object, but there would be a very thin, weak, stretched out anti gravity 'disk' (as seen from our limited three dimensional view point) where matter would not so readily fall into our massive object. Hence why galaxies have disks of dust and stars, and stars have disks of dust to form planets from.

Let us then collide two very large gravity wells together and say it pinches the two positive gravity poles together, seemingly squeezing the gap between them shut. Now the anti gravity poles seem to jump to infinity. In reality, it's just at the opposite side of our tesseract sphere. If we could see along the curvature of space, the opposite pole would appear to surround us in all points in space, like being in the interior of a giant Dyson sphere, just as if you were able to observe a pole at the south pole along the curvature of the earth from the north pole, it would look like an endless wall that surrounds you. Anyway, with a single pole gravity well, there would be no anti-gravity well (near us from our three dimensional perspective) to 'suspend' matter away from our massive object, and you get something that looks like a globular cluster, spherical and no gas as it has all fallen into our positive gravity well.

I argue that this 'disk' of anti-gravity in our dipole gravity well helps keep gas and dust from falling into our massive object. And also, once these hyper spheres of gravity are far enough apart as in no longer overlapping each other's positive fields, then the anti-fields begin to take over and begins to push matter away instead of attract it. I also argue that of course, gravity has more affect on matter than it does on itself.
This anti-gravity disk would of course appear nigh imperceptible to us, as it is stretched very thin as far as our perspective in three dimensional space is concerned from near large gravity wells.

This of course means that all baryonic matter has its own hyper sphere of influence.

For me, this seems to explain why solar systems, galaxies, globular cluster and other structures of matter behave as they do. Even why when stars go supernova, they take on an hour glass like shape. It would also seem to explain why gravity is strong when matter is close together, but becomes repulsed after a distance threshold is reached, hence the appearance of dark energy. It may also explain the phantom like dark matter that seems to haunt matter.

I guess the next question would be, does anti-gravity affect anti-matter the way gravity affects matter, hence the seeming lack of anti-matter in our pole of the universe?

Anyway, there you go, my hypothesis of gravelectromagnetism.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Hi Shojin, welcome.

As a non-expert, I find some of your terminology puzzling. For example; what is a “tesseract sphere”. My understanding is that a tesseract is a 4-cube. Possibly one might consider that an omnitruncated tesseract approaches a sphere, but obviously it is not actually one.

You refer to “a dipole gravity” as though it were a discrete object that one could handle. I know little of the concept of the gravitational dipole, and what I do know seems to be associated with something akin to perpetual motion linked to the gravitational dipole moment.

If you could clarify these points it would be a good start.

There never was nothing.
P
pmb Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Shojin

Here are my thoughts on gravity.

Let us take a tesseract sphere that has two points that are polar opposites equal distance apart. If we were to draw straight, equal length lines connecting the two points in the tesseract or hyper space, then distort that image into a three dimensional image, it should look like how we see magnets with poles work.

With this concept of electromagnitism,

You haven't said anything about that yet. All you did was mention an odd geometric figure and that's all. By the waym the correct spelling is electromagnetism.

..let us now picture a dipole of two positive points with two negative points squeezed in the middle.

That's not any kind of dipole that exist. Where did you get the idea that such a thing is called a dipole?

We'll draw two parallel lines through the two negative points in hyper space, ...

You have said nothing so far that has anything to do with hyper space.

I'll let you digest that and address those points before I move on from here.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Pete
That's not any kind of dipole that exist. Where did you get the idea that such a thing is called a dipole?

You could start here,but keep an eye on the blood pressure if you do. smile

http://dipoleantigravity.blogspot.co.uk/

There never was nothing.
P
pmb Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Bill S.

You could start here,but keep an eye on the blood pressure if you do. smile

http://dipoleantigravity.blogspot.co.uk/

Oh, good lord! Modern Science is a Cult? You've got to me kidding me? Yipes!

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Yipes!

Posted like a seasoned member of SAGG!

does anti-gravity affect anti-matter the way gravity affects matter

Why would the influence of gravity be different on matter and anti-matter?

There never was nothing.
P
pmb Offline
P

I guess the next question would be, does anti-gravity affect anti-matter the way gravity affects matter,...

No.

Gravity affects matter by attracting it to the source of gravity.

Gravity affects anti-matter the exact same way that it affects matter, i.e. it by attracting it to the source of gravity.

Anti-gravity affects matter by repelling it from the source.

Anti-gravity affects anti-matter the exact same way that it affects matter, i.e. it repells it from the source of gravity.

The "anti" in antimatter has nothing to do with the mass properties of matter. People often confuse the gravitational properties of antimatter because the term "anti" seems to be acting on the term "matter" which some people think of as being synonymous with "mass." The "anti" refers only to the intrinsic properties of subatomic particles such as charge and spin. And there's no unique way to determine what should be referred to as matter and which is to be referred to as antimatter. Once a standardization is chozen (such as the proton has the positive sign for charge) then the rest falls into place. I'm not sure on the exact details but you should get the gist of it from that. I.e. there is no God given designation of which material is the anti form of matter and which is the other form (i.e. 'non' anti matter).

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Look below not my own observation

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=50609#Post50609

Do You want disprove above obsrvation ?

I know that is hard read new worlds but above
and my blog = FUTURE ( thery is no other otpion TRUE is the best )

http://old-physics.blogspot.de/

Last edited by newton; 01/06/14 05:24 PM.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: newton
Do You want disprove above obsrvation ?

Isn't it a bit soon to try to disprove something that is not yet proven?

There never was nothing.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Newton, in your blog you seem to be saying that a difference in brightness in your photos indicates that your camera could differentiate between East and West.

Is this right?

You seem to then claim that this could be used to draw some conclusions about gravity.

Is this what you are saying?

There never was nothing.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Newton, in your blog you seem to be saying that a difference in brightness in your photos indicates that your camera could differentiate between East and West.

Is this right?

You seem to then claim that this could be used to draw some conclusions about gravity.

Is this what you are saying?

It took you exactly two seconds to work out the problem with Newtons Nobel prize winning theory .. score 1 to Bill S.

Ask him to explain the sniker effect that's even better.

Never let reality get in the way of a good delusion.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
P
pmb Offline
P
Originally Posted By: paul

I prefer to think of Modern Science as being a type of Social Group , but I suppose that a Cult does describe Modern Science more accurately.

The term cult has absolutely nothing to do with modern science. A cult is defined as a group of people who worship a deity and in modern lingo refers to such a group which are brainwashed during the process.

Originally Posted By: paul

Modern Science is a peer controlled group.

There is nothing in or about modern science that indicates that its a peer controlled group. The only peers involved are those who check your work to make sure its fit for publication and that's it.

Originally Posted By: quote

so if the majority of peers are steadfast in their thinking or beliefs then any peer that strays from the groups thinking or beliefs is banished from the group.

That's total nonsense. Anybody who's a scientist knows just how wrong that statement is. Nobody can be banished from science. To think that's possible is just plain silly and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of actual working science and scientists.

Originally Posted By: quote

the recent dark matter findings has culled out one of the Modern Science Social Groups fantasies that was obfuscated by the Scientific Social Group.

What in the world is that supposed to mean? I can't make heads or tails out of that sentance!

Paul - It's clear from what you've written that you're certainly not a scientist but even more to the point that you don't know much about science at all. You should sit back and learn from those of us who know what we're talking about and stop this nonsense.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Shojin, I hope you didn't find the response off-putting. SAGG is one place where people with way-out ideas can be heard.

You seem to have put quite a lot of thought into your idea. People will ask questions, and may even seem dismissive, but if you answer questions to the best of your ability you will find we are supportive - well, most of us smile

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokĀž»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.