Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
What is it photon ?

Energy portion ? or mass portion ?

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
I will give you the short form answer

These reactions have to be relativistically invariant otherwise they would vary ... the chances of two unrelated things sharing the EXACT same relationship to light is incredibly unlikely.

So again we see it is almost requirement for gravity mass and inertia mass to co-exist with exactly the same relationship to light we require relativity.

So I stayed with almost there because you can't exclude that there was some incredible fluke and the two happen to be the same weird value but lets just say it is unlikely.

Last edited by Orac; 11/05/13 03:32 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: newton
What is it photon ?

Energy portion ? or mass portion ?

Again the right question it is the energy portion and it gains it's mass because of it's energy.

You probably also worked out the answer to my question above now how real it is depends upon how you look at things ... is a rainbow real or not laugh

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Okay back to the atom so we saw in the link above we are missing a pile of energy that is somehow binding the nucleus together but they never discussed how.

I am sure you know the nucleus is made up of neutrons and protons and at school you probably dealt with the protons because they carry charge and largely ignored the neutrons.

The neutrons being in the nucleus is not an accident smile

So the quick version the neutrons and the protons are themselves made up of sub atomic particles called GLUONS and QUARKS. Those subatomic particles have reactions of attraction like magnetism and charge but different to either and they have 3 different types we call them colors

Here is what the interaction looks like

This is the force that holds the atom together and you will note it isn't a steady force it requires things to change states all the time for it to work.

You can read more of the background here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_interaction

You are probably now seeing why the universe is quantum in it's nature and matter isn't quite as solid as it seems smile

All matter as far as we have ever been able to determine is built on this rather continually changing process. The missing energy is that energy that is in the constantly changing process above it never stands still so it took quite a bit of science to work it out ... but that's another story.

If you want to take it to electrical analogy the above is very similar to 3 phase AC power as opposed to DC power for the electron - proton interaction.

Last edited by Orac; 11/05/13 03:09 PM.

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Now let see if you are really getting it.

What quantum property makes the U and D and the colors different above?

You probably see the danger now of taking stuff from space and bringing the argument back to earth ... if you find it doesn't work for Quantum Mechanics then it is almost certainly wrong.

Quantum Mechanics is all about information or energy whichever you want to call it, how it moves and why it moves. As far as we know it is in all the particles and atoms in the entire universe and now you understand why Quantum Mechanics is important and science can't just ignore it.

You should also now see how careful you need to be about changes with special relativity it has relationships to almost everything in science. Even Einstein didn't like where it ended in Quantum Mechanics and we didn't let him change it.

Gravity and general relativity you can play around a lot before things break. So make sure you have it clear which you are playing with. So if you have proposed changes in space, science has limited ability to test so go for it see where it goes. Those changes suggest something other than what we measure here on earth you are almost certainly wrong as Quantum Mechanics doesn't obey classic rules it makes it's own as the atom shows you.

Last edited by Orac; 11/05/13 03:46 PM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
You prepare nice material ( a lot of work )

I want kindly ask You about one problem

--------> Earth Motion ( 30 km/s + 217 km/s +....)

We have closed box full of athoms inside

Exist any test experiments ( history that You know )

Anyone try find relation between / direction / arrow and Energy exchange inside athom ???

Photons has got direction ?

You showed animation many facts joust happen ( exist some special orientation , special direction )
and relation with Motion >>>> ?

can we use double slits test to recognize motion ?

we can have one single photon = ( fact )

I would like to measure airplane velocity and not use outside bodies ( satelites, stars )

Full dark box on board airplane
athoms inside dark box and EM waves source + EM sensors ?

If we can solve airplane problem
next step we will be able build ultra precision Navigation system
+/- athom size mistake

It is very hard in very short time generate new theory
that was not target for me when I made test.

after I made my test ( camera bulb ) I know that everyone in home
can see west east different . Question why ? and how ?
next problem is Michelson Morley ? Why ?

Quantum Mechanic it is huge tool outside my brain right now

DARK BOX PROBLEM INIDE AIRPLANE = VERY IMPORTANT AND OLD QUESTION .

I'm moving or objects around me ?

Newton want to solve this question and he can not ? Gallileo also give up ! Einstein not solve problem he joust described what see observers .

CAN WE RECOGNIZE >>> MOTION ARROW ,
DIRECTION , INSIDE QUANTUM WORLD ,

EM waves need Medium ?
No ( we have right now in books )! Yes ?

Medium = for me Athoms
Vacuum ? not exist or exist Vacuum ? what is around US in space ?

Last edited by newton; 11/05/13 08:04 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Dear Orac Do YOU remember my question about option 1 or 2

below I add option 3 and more problems
Question about double slits shape/geometry

option 1

......Point 1 .......Source -------> V1
........i
........i
........i
.......single photon
........i
........i
........i
....................SENSOR --------> V1

single photon started in point 1 in past
after short time sensor and source have new position in space

single photon will never touch the sensor reason is V1 !

option 2
single photon has got mass
(inertia similar problem we feel inside car that is moving )

......Point 1 .........Source....-------> V1
........i
........i
........i
...................single photon --------> V1
........i
........i
........i
.......................SENSOR.. --------> V1

above picture I showed 3 options and dual slits experiment
right side of picture = typical Engineer problem ( geometry and shape tolerance please add temperature to have full point of view for deformation )

important is distance ( source ---- Sensor )
for doble splits test ?
please think about 30 m/s and 217 km/s

Constant velocity special LINE velocity is very Important
We all know that we can recognize Earth's Omega ( solar system omega )

Omega + Line velocity =====> these two info can give us R(radius)

Omega = V/R ===> R = V/omega

R --- it is very important info for astronomers
above test can also solve many question about expansion

Last edited by newton; 11/06/13 08:02 AM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O

We have closed box full of athoms inside

Exist any test experiments ( history that You know )

Anyone try find relation between / direction / arrow and Energy exchange inside athom ???

From a QM point it doesn't see the motion at all, it it arguable if it even sees space especially in the sense you and I see it.

Quantum effects can't be contained by space or matter you can't put it in a box .. here these will show you the problem.

1) It can jump instantly any distance .. we know no limit

Current record is 143 km (http://www.zdnet.com/quantum-teleportation-over-143km-smashes-distance-record-7000003883/)

That will be extended to around 400km in 2015 by using the space station
(http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space-sta...tance-1C9271087)

2.) You can't hold it in a box because of Quantum Tunneling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_tunnelling

=> Quantum tunnelling or tunneling refers to the quantum mechanical phenomenon where a particle tunnels through a barrier that it classically could not surmount.

No way you are going to hold it in a box

Quantum Mechanics really is about time it isn't about space and motion and it does not seem to care about it. It is also why QM is silent about gravity there ideas that you could bring gravity under QM but they are only ideas by scientists and they are along way from even what I would call believable.

So really at the moment you have GRAVITY+SPACE and QUANTUM MECHANICS+TIME and so events are usually taken into the frameworks as either spacelike events or timelike events.

Last edited by Orac; 11/06/13 03:41 PM.

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Answering your questions.

Originally Posted By: Newton

can we use double slits test to recognize motion ?

It doesn't matter how fast you move the double slit remains the same .... observation is all that matters. They have actually done experiments with particle accelerators at different speeds thru the slits no difference and they have tried spinning the experiment very fast on a centrifuge platform.

There is no way to understand the double slit that is why it confuses and annoys everyone it is such a simple test but it makes no sense in classic physics.

we can have one single photon = ( fact )

Definite fact you can buy it on a chip these days from Toshiba or many other semiconductor manufacturers.

I would like to measure airplane velocity and not use outside bodies ( satelites, stars )

Full dark box on board airplane
athoms inside dark box and EM waves source + EM sensors ?

Science says it can't be done if General Relativity is correct.

From a Quantum Mechanics it can't be done because all of Quantum Mechanics obeys special relativity it's that problem that QM really doesn't care about space at all so there is no way into the problem.

Quantum Mechanic it is huge tool outside my brain right now

DARK BOX PROBLEM INIDE AIRPLANE = VERY IMPORTANT AND OLD QUESTION .

I'm moving or objects around me ?

I understand the issue unfortunately QM isn't going to help it is rather silent on the gravity and motion issues.

Somehow QM and gravity must meet but it is unclear exactly how they do at the moment we are still looking for it .. but gravity is the problem, we know a lot more about QM than we do about gravity.

EM waves need Medium ?
No ( we have right now in books )! Yes ?

Medium = for me Athoms
Vacuum ? not exist or exist Vacuum ? what is around US in space ?

Oh wow you really do like asking the big questions.

If I answer this it opens up a whole new area of quantum mechanics and experiments .. are you sure you want to do this?

I will give you a link to read and tell me if you really want to discuss a new bit of Quantum mechanics ... I am sorry QM has a lot to say about many things smile

http://phys.org/news/2011-11-scientists-vacuum.html

I am not sure if you really want to open up a whole other area of Quantum Mechanics ... you head is going to explode laugh

Last edited by Orac; 11/06/13 03:49 PM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
quantum teleportation
147 km
400 km

I want ask You WHO KNOW REAL DISTANCE ???

147 km or 147 + 1 mm

30 km/s = 30 000 000 mm /s

C speed 300 000 km/s

Earth -----> 30 km/s

Where they started teleportation ?

Where they finished teleportation ?

NEXT PROBLEM IS GRAVITATION ?

1930 Tolman surface brightness test
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolman_surface_brightness_test

Gravitation Waves = LIGHT = EM waves ?

Doppler we know
Inverted square Law also we Understand

Two mass on table in Your room
( Sir Newton not showed below problem it is my own Idea)

m--R---M --------> 30 km/s

m--R--M absolute stationary situation

m ---> V1 ----R ------ M ------> V2

V1>V2 , V1 < V2 , V1 = V2

distance R = R but Motion ??? and apparent position (1930 Tolman surface brightness test for light ) mass m will not register the same Intensity of signal !! ( fact )

Why nobody in books explained above problem ?

WE DON"T KNOW NOTHING ? we are like small baby Exist many problems !!! Nobody Saw this problem ?

Dear Orac I'm alone or You small understand me ?

Who will start clean this situation nobody ? I can not made test in Home nobody trust simple test !!!

camera1----- Bulb ------ camera2 >>>> 30 km/s or 220 km/s

camera 1 can not see the same brightness of picture like camera 2

( Evidence = 1930 Tolman surface brightness test)

NOBODY CAN SPEAK ABOUT SIZE OF THE ATHOM OR ANY OTHER SIZE

IF WE WILL NOT MEASURE EARTH MOTION

BELOW SENSOR IS GOOD START ( I hope other people will make better)
We must study motion problem !!!

I USE VODORE BECAUSE I BELIVE THAT EXIST MEDIUM INERTIA

We Are moving ! YES

RESPECT TO WHAT ?

I was in point 1 I'm in point 2 I will be in point 3 ...

if distance between points is the same I have constant motion

not exist C+ V so I can use C to evaluate own velocity !!!

picture idea explain

The universe = dark lake
Lampions explain apparent points ( my own coordination system was in past in that point

camera can register different brightness and geometry ( position )

Dear Orac I'm sure that we can measure velocity without words
respect to other body only respect to apparent position ( our own apparent position )

Airplane A and B were in Point where signal started after short time front sensor will be in new position ( source also ) but sensor feel apparent position not fresh !!!

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
quantum teleportation
147 km
400 km

I want ask You WHO KNOW REAL DISTANCE ???

147 km or 147 + 1 mm

30 km/s = 30 000 000 mm /s

C speed 300 000 km/s

Earth -----> 30 km/s

Where they started teleportation ?

Where they finished teleportation ?

I understand what you are saying but there are two things against you in the quantum case

The teleportation is instant like impossible to measure fast. The best they can calculate is 10,000 times faster than the speed of light and that is based solely on the accuracy we can measure time

http://www.livescience.com/27920-quantum-action-faster-than-light.html

=> Spooky! Quantum Action Is 10,000 Times Faster Than Light

Theoretically it really should be instant otherwise other effects we should have seen will occur.

The distance really doesn't matter to Quantum Mechanics it could be the other end of the universe from what we can work out .... it would still do it.

That is why it isn't going to help you with your problem it won't see the motion and distance it really doesn't behave like our classic physics world.

NEXT PROBLEM IS GRAVITATION ?

I USE VODORE BECAUSE I BELIVE THAT EXIST MEDIUM INERTIA

I understand what you believe and I even understand the implications I am a scientist after all.

You keep posting the same images and repeating the same argument but most of your arguments have fatal flaws from what I can see.

My problem is you seem to be grasping at straws and to me what seems almost silly desperation at times.

Here is a simple example .. so lets look at this claim

NOBODY CAN SPEAK ABOUT SIZE OF THE ATHOM OR ANY OTHER SIZE

From a quantum mechanics point of that that statement is totally wrong because the atom does not obey your classic laws, so let me give you the facts on this item

1.) The binding energy holding the nucleus alone in place is massive like on a whole other scale to forces of motion. Atoms survive the entire pressure of the weight of the earth pushing on them and if you don't accept that even think of the deepest mine we have done and the atoms at that point have all the weight above them pushing on them. No pathetic motional forces would distort or change an atoms shape even if it could feel them.

2.) We pick protons up in particle accelerators and take them from whatever speed they are doing here on earth. The calculation on the LHC collider spinning a proton goes like this

http://journal.batard.info/post/2008/09/12/lhc-how-fast-do-these-protons-go

With E = 7 TeV speed of the proton is 99.9999991% times the speed of light.

If the proton changed shape in any way the magnets holding it off the wall would not work. If the proton elongated it would start corkscrewing and quickly slam into the walls.

The LHC alone tells you that at least those parts of an atom in the nucleus are never going to change size or shape by any motion.

3.) So what about the electrons. Well same story JLAB accelerates electrons and it has the same story as LHC.

http://education.jlab.org/qa/experiment_06.html

4.) Okay so the bits of an atom don't change but can a whole atom. Well science has a magic tool called a diamond anvil cell and it can create pressure which are around the same as the centre of the earth and the answer is even at those pressures nothing changes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_anvil_cell

So my problems with your views on the atom size and measurement is that the science firmly says the Quantum Forces involved are so massive that the sorts of effects you get from motion would be impossible to measure small.

We are actually theoretically sure as we can be that quantum mechanics survives a black hole that was the argument that Stephen Hawkings conceded on.

So while I understand your view and what you are trying to challenge in science you need to be careful because motion forces like gravity are pathetic forces as forces go.

Look at the table of strengths of the 4 different fundamental forces in this link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction

Strong force .... 10E38
Electromagnetic .... 10E36
Weak force .... 10E25
Gravity force .... 1

The Quantum forces are 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times bigger.

That is why even if there is an effect (which I doubt) you will never be able to measure it would be incredibly small that you would never pick it from background noise.

Get it the forces trying to hold the atom shape round are massive compared to the motion forces ... it would be like saying a bug hitting a car windshield deflects the car ... I don't doubt the car does get deflected by the bug physics says that, I just doubt you could ever measure it.

Do you now understand why I laughed when you tried to tell me the image of the atom I showed you was not perfectly round and you tried to claim it proved your idea ... I found it incredibly funny laugh

Do you finally see an atom is never going to deform it's shape based on motion ... not ever well at least not in this universe the forces of motion are too pathetically weak.

So in our universe the atom shape and size you can be very confident about
smile

Last edited by Orac; 11/07/13 02:53 AM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Dear Orac I very respect You knowledge ( I started study )

Quantum is chalenge for me I see many question

below my first step how look

About classical Mechanic
Below I will explain You step by step how 1+1 =1 !!!

below animation = doppler for sound ( 1,4 Mach speed - source is faster than sound )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dopplereffectsourcemovingrightatmach1.4.gif

C limit for me not exist
I like hear that theleportation is faster !!!
The Universe not like limits !!!

Please imagine two masses

m1 -R- m2 --------------------> 1,4 C

m1 = m2

if velocity = 1,4 C and we have special distance R

m1 + m2 = M !!! You have two masses that are one M

one M ?
apparent position mass m2 = actual "fresh" position for mass m1

ATHOM ??? CENTER OF THE ATHOM

I think that exist huge OMEGA ( Vx/r) very small radius "r" below I showing only two masses
we can have more small parts of the center ( the small parts can have different sign "+" / "-" /"neutral" ( three masses double "+" and one "-" + OMEGA = "+"

Vx
I
m1..r...m2
...........I
...........Vx

Vx > C m1 +m2 = (M) one mass apparent mass

Energy E = m1Vx^2 / 2 + m2Vx /2

If m1=m2 wehave famous E= mVx^2

More faster than light = many secrets
it is very fresh but
It is very strong tool
how to conect in one two different bodies

+ and - can be in one point !!!

We need many new facts about
Gravitation Froces and Very Low distance (
( very low distnace = ZERO apparent distance
it is similars colours mix
RGB and we have 24 milions combination in TV )

m-r-m ------> motion

mathematica not like div by zero ( physics told me that apparent distance can be zero )

QUANTUM ? YES I SEE HUGE FUTURE
( this dyscipline will be more stronger than any other for next 20 Years ) I don't know nothing about quantum I need study many facts

Thank You for Dialoge
( I wake up today above post I made during I sleep -:) many of my patents and ideas Joust bourn in dream

centrifugal force problem F= mVx^2 / r

DEAR ORAC PLEASE TRY PUSH APPARENT POINT !!!
CAN YOU OR NOT PUSH SOMETHING THAT NOT EXIST ??

Forces can not push apparent point ( Your finger can not push mass m that is moving faster than >C "
mass m not exist in apparent point but exist "info about mass m"

HUGE ENERGY INSIDE ATHOM
( if You will give energy to body that have got rotation You will change radius r and You can brake balanced situation )

m1-r-m2 and omega + wake up energy = that r will change You will destroy conection Vx1<----m1 m2 ---> Vx1

Above picture ( we know well that old tool- slingshot)
explain huge energy m1 ----> Vx1 + m2------->Vx1

if m1=m2 we have E=mVx^2

Last edited by newton; 11/07/13 11:59 AM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O

DEAR ORAC PLEASE TRY PUSH APPARENT POINT !!!
CAN YOU OR NOT PUSH SOMETHING THAT NOT EXIST ??

Forces can not push apparent point ( Your finger can not push mass m that is moving faster than >C "
mass m not exist in apparent point but exist "info about mass m"

I want you to think about what you just said very carefully and think about centrifugal force.

It has to be resisted by something otherwise it just moves.

So when you swing a weight on a string the string has to withstand the centrifugal force otherwise it breaks ... get it the force sees the string.

There is a great demonstration done on the space station take the time to look at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs2orRFuolk

Space itself never sees centrifugal force as you see in the video the thing that is spinning sees the force.

So contrary to what you are saying there is clearing a force arising from an apparent point and you see it clearly in the demonstration in space smile

So you need to be a bit more careful ... it also doesn't prove you are wrong just shows you were actually slightly inaccurate in that thought.

As for the atom rotating like you see in classic physics, no you are correct it would be catastrophic and why it doesn't happen. You know a lot more about the atom now and you know it isn't rotating like the silly simplification we sometimes use to teach children.

I should also warn your atom bomb explosion is very apt for one of your suggestions.

Imagine the atom did change shape and elongate with speed, eventually you could reach the point it actually got so elongated it became unstable and broke apart .. just by moving laugh

So under Maciej Marosz idea the atom shape gets changed by motion you could get

JUST BY MOVING TOO FAST ... SEE YOU NEED TO THINK CAREFULLY.

That was part of the reason I laughed at the time.

Anyhow I am very pleased you are discussing things now Maciej Marosz you are no longer acting like an idiot. You language is not that bad, I understand what you are saying and trying to get across. What was hard before is you weren't really listening to what we were saying you just insisted on a proof something I could see was flawed.

Some of your space ideas are untestable at the moment and I have no real data to disagree with you because you are just inverting the movement reference.

Some parts of your argument I disagree with others I can see cause no real issue and that is why it is important you interact with science.

You have made a start and you probably learnt a lot more than you ever thought you would and I am glad it is pushed you to study .... it is not as hard as it seems and you will always find scientists happy to answer questions if you get stuck.

Good luck with it and let me know if I can help if you get stuck.

Last edited by Orac; 11/07/13 03:42 PM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
I must tell You True

today I wake Up with great or total stupid Idea

1,4 Mach and 1,4 C speed

I must read and Imagine many problems that I never touch

but I'm sure if exist 1,4c

m1--r --m2 ------> 1,4 C

m1+m2 = M ( one mass ) observer can not see or feel different

apparent poit mass m2 = ideal fresh position mass m1

weak forces and strong forces ?

I understand small / big

but above example = distance r = 0

if we div by zero for mathematica everything can happen zero logic !!!

Thank You for Your post not all what is inside my brain is ready to see forum's page

generaly
I found in web Important test

1930 Tolman surface brightness test
Tolman in past describe how cooperate doppler and apparent position and Inverted Square Law

We realy don't know how big velocity I measured in my test in home ( Nobody before made better test )

----> 30 km/s
-------------------- > 500 km/s ???

I'm very hapy that You not think that I'm Idiot 100 %
( I must keep my imagination in my own head smile - sometimes I wake up with very not cleare idea )

below I made special graph
E front / E rear =1 rocket is absolute stationary

E front = 0 rocket velocity C or >C

Efront / E rear = zero

above rocket is full of Vacuum if Exist Vacuum ?

Vacuum = zero Quantum Mechanic ? no!!! aftre Your post I think NO!

ELECTRON position and Motion ???

center ---- electron >>>> motion

Electon can change power consumption for fotoemision efect ?

center----- electron ----> 30 km/s <<<< Light

camera1 -----Bulb----- camera 2 -----> 30 km/s

for camera 1 light is going opposite to AIR
for camera 2 light is going the same ARROW like AIR

???

Thank You

Last edited by newton; 11/07/13 05:56 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N

I very good Understand Ytube ( from space )

the same rules we use to separate "Dust" form Oil on earth
( rotatary filtration = more light weight will be more close to midle pint )

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
I know it is crayzy but What if ???

velocity >C

m --------> 1,4 C

apparent point -----------------m ( fresh position ) -->1,4 C

OTHER IDEA !!!! very low distance for Newton Equation
= Ultra strong gravitation force !!!

below picture is very important !!!

APPARENT TORUSE = APPARENT TUNEL ??? ???

please understand my drawing !!!
apparent toruse

DEAR ORAC YOU TOLD ME THAT
ATHOM'S center has got zero rotation

I'm 100 % sure that if mass has got huge omega for observer this mas has got zero rotation ( observer mistake )

If something move very fast You can see huge aberration
Bicycle and wheels ?

Last edited by newton; 11/07/13 05:36 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
if mass m1 is very close to mass m2

m1---m2 so... gravitation forces = INfinity !!

for classical mechanic ( Old ) mass m1 has go size and mass m2 has got size 2 so distance m 1 --- m2 can not be zero

apparent position and velocitity >C = New Classical Mechanic

apparent distance m1 ----m2 -------> 1,4 C can be zero !!!
weak forces can become strong

Newton gravitation can be INFINITY for zero distance between mass m1 and m2

During rotation ( Omega ) makes that we have a tunel
( APPARENT center points tunel APPARENT TORUSE !!! )

Last edited by newton; 11/07/13 05:51 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Sorry for big font ! I think it is good model right now smile

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
I am not sure where you are going with your model but be careful when dealing with the atom even the nucleus is a bit tricky.

background reading

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/nspin.html

The problem was in science we expected the proton spin to balance exactly to the opposite of the electron spin ... science got a big shock when it wasn't. The bigger shock was that neutrons had a big magnetic moment.

Proton: g = 5.5856912 +/- 0.0000022
Neutron: g = -3.8260837 +/- 0.0000018

As the article discuss now we understand the quark model of the neutron/proton interactions it makes sense but you need to be careful when trying to do any calculations using classic physics.

So you need to break the problem down sort of like this if you want to use classic physics

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS IS A SIMPLIFICATION TO BE ABLE TO USE CLASSIC PHYSICS BE CAREFUL WITH ANY CONCLUSIONS

N
Megastar
Megastar
N

"I am not sure where you are going with your model but be careful when dealing with the atom even the nucleus is a bit tricky."

Dear Orac above only my own Idea "Free Idea "
without any knowledge about athom ( I like small children they Use own idea before read - It is very creative )

Thank You for showing facts

What I'm 100 % sure

Airplane can croos sound velocity !!! please look very nice page with nice animation ( all important situation somone explain by 3 animations )
[img:center]http://www.acs.psu.edu/drussell/Demos/doppler/doppler.html[/img]

Physics it is Not Einstein
wave = wave ( if we speak about sound important is medium velocity if we speak about light in vacuum important is only info where light started )

PLEASE USE THE SAME ANIMATION FOR LIGHT WAVE and VACUUM !!! ( please free Your brain )

IF YOU WANT TO EVALUATE PROBLEM I'm Moving or objects

Or You want to recognize Your own coordination system LINE CONSTANT VELOCITY

You must Use Doppler and Inverted Square Law (brightness ) and
aberration ( 1730 J Bradley - apparent position ) + Fact that not Exist C+ V !!! exist C speed respect to point vhere signal started ( space not change Size time not slowing down - only main beam angle and brightness is important )

you can made similar to My test ( camera and bulb / hot and sensor / ... electric resistance ... ) I very sorry but classical mechanic is not so precission to show 30 km/s and inertia different by experiment we can have huge problem !!!

for classical mechanic we can use very old equation ( scoundary school level ) but please use zero ( earth it is not zero )

mass m can cross Light speed !!!
THEORY ( SR, GR ) can not block Classical Mechanic ( chiken was first not egg )

About my athom model I think that huge problem is question
Can You use forces to stop body more faster than light or this mbody must Hit other body to stop or slown down ?

How to inform mass m -----> 1,4 C " HEY dear mass I'm force do You remember me few km in past I pushed YOU ???"

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.