Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: newton
PHOTON = zero mass

PHOTON = energy portion

Haha got it in one.

Nope not even close and there is the problem go and read "PHOTON" in Wikipedia.

It's the smallest unit of light as I showed you in the link we can tag the suckers and they are very directional and act like a particle or a solid object like you and I.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/05/130520154251.htm

That's why you don't make any sense to us you lost the directionality bit which is the main strange part of there behavior.

There is probably nothing wrong with your definition if you add

PHOTON = zero mass
PHOTON = energy portion IN A LINEAR DIRECTION

You can't spread that energy out in 3D it doesn't work like that a laser beam wouldn't travel thru the air if it did it would act like a sound from a speaker or radio wave does from an antenna you couldn't make a real light beam like a laser forms.

One of the first problem your theory would face is HOW does a photon hold it's energy in only a linear direction. Einstein can answer that one you have got a problem.

You probably don't understand the problem so let me simplify it, if light could "PUSH" off space to go in a direction then light interacts with space and any movement of anything would bend a light beam. How many laser beam have you seen not travel in a straight line? The only option is light at creation point can "feel" and "push off" space but not ever again and sorry I don't know where to even go with that as you have something existing then not existing you might as well go with GOD as the answer then.

The good news is you are not a complete idiot your idea made sense when you have a wrong idea about the photon, the bad news is your theory is dead because we know far to much about photons to be wrong and you are not against Einstein you are against every experiment ever done on the particle nature of light.

If you bothered to read the wiki entry on photon you will note

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon
=> The photon concept has led to momentous advances in experimental and theoretical physics, such as lasers, Bose–Einstein condensation, quantum field theory, and the probabilistic interpretation of quantum mechanics. It has been applied to photochemistry, high-resolution microscopy, and measurements of molecular distances.

All of those things shouldn't work if we had the photon description wrong and the laser alone falsifies your description.

Last edited by Orac; 11/01/13 09:33 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
DEAR ORAC CAN WE SPEAK ONLY ABOUT BELOW TWO ILUSTRATIONS

please copy and pasate to Your PC and edit by MS Paint please show me Your version what will register sensors on rocket's wall ?

Light speed in vacuum is C only ! ( fact 1 )
not exist C+V or C- V ( fact 2)

I'm giving You simple questions please directly give me Your idea

EM waves ( radio , Light , gravitation ) made distance "a" during time T

how meny meters made during time T rocket ?
Vo = 0,3 C distnce between rocket walls 300 000 km !!!

T= 1/300 000 s

laser work only 1/300 000 sec ( please imagine that You can turn on / off laser for very short time

where is energy ? photons ?
rocket's wall = many sensors where beam will hit wall ?
how look signal ( it is triangle ? ) or I made mistake ( first line will wait for next line ? )

For test we can use also (HOT Edison's BULB ) below rocket has got two wings. Wings are long " distance Y " . at the end of wing we have the source.

Please evaluate below situation please use mathematica and real nombers )

situation A
distance Y = 1000 meters
Vo = 0,3 C ( rocket line vlocity )

situaton B
distance Y = 300 000 meters
Vo = 0,3 C ( rocket line vlocity

Where Light will hit rocket's wall

Vo respect to what ? respect to place where wave started ?
respect to point 1 .... if You are in point 2 !!!

I was in point 1 , I'm in point 2, I will be in point 3

WHAT IS IT X1 ( wave's head ) this is point that is more brightness for flat sensor this point will first hit the wall

You can imagine that laser = line point 1 ---- X1
or point 2 ----X2

sesor can measure
X1 ..distance ...X2 ...distance ....X3 ...

if distance is the same we have constant velocity

NOT RESPECT TO OTHER BODIES IN THE UNIVERSE !

MOTION IS ABSOLUTE AND SPECIAL FOR EACH COORDINATION SYSTEM WE NEED EVALUATE RESPECT TO LIGHT !!!

Last edited by newton; 11/01/13 10:43 AM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Pointless discussion ... talk about a single photon.

You can't avoid the issue discuss it like any scientist must act like a scientist instead of a lunatic crackpot.

So discuss a photon because that's the smallest unit of light.

I understand you argument now but it's built on a fallacy in some universe other than this one it might work.

Last edited by Orac; 11/01/13 11:08 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
in real live Stars = bulb ( 3d signal )

You ---> V1 -------R distnace ------- Star ---> V2

my model work or not ?
do You like astronomers or they are idiots ?

in my post I'm showing You pictures that made other people
( Inverted square Law ) and Doppler

below Map also is not my own

Why they are using rings ? they shoud always use single line
Star = many lasers line or many rings ???

Dear Orac it is very hard and too much problems for single person describe all aspects and applications for new discovery

below picture I'm 100%% sure ( please confirm in books why we have winter and summer - they speak only about 66.66 angle in book ) please remember who and how explain more problems

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT 20 km/s and Time that light need for distance Sun --- Earth made huge different if we speak about Inverted square Law and Intensity of signal ?

Earth will not register different Hz ( different colour)
but winter / summer = different distance to place where signal started ( Energy / Area problem )

where the signal started ? where will be Sun and Earth after short time ?

POLAND 2012 amatore test 30 km/s

first test
> http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures ( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram) west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s )

> http://youtu.be/O9k-zidfJZg

Exist one more problem that right now is very important
medium and medium's inertia !!!

sensor----> 30 km/s ----- medium ----> 30 km/s <<< light

or

Light >>> medium ---> 30 km/s --- sensor 30 km/s ---->

I made my test inside air I wait for someone who can repeat my test inside vauum . We need also support ( astronomers )
we nee perfect set camera direction and eliminate Omega problem

( rotation forces and rotation doppler efect for example we can prepare table that have omega ideal opposite to Earth rotation we can make test in many place on globe and evaluate many parameters )

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Okay we are done.

I have nothing to say and I don't want to discuss it with you.

I understand your stupidity it is what we call a fine tuning problem there are 61 parameters of the universe that you can change that make things different and we have all looked at them and discussed them.

As attractive as some results are they do not describe our universe which is the only one I care about.

I am really not interested in discussing them with someone of you science level. If you wish to waste you time playing with this stuff the go for it.

For my part this discussion is closed I already know the answers and as you won't follow the logic so it is all pointless.

I would thus appreciate if you keep this rubbish out of my threads you are welcome to post it in your own although I fear nobody will care.

BTW my answer is most astronomers are idiots and incase you don't realize astronomy is not a science they give it a title "social science" or "natural science" that's like psychology and all the other social sciences. Not like you can test any of there rubbish is it, I am a starship short of being able to do that. Cosmologists I will cut some slack too because most of there work is on the cosmic background radiation and we can test all that.

I only trust what I can test and measure myself and photons in a lab do not lie and if you want to ignore that evidence because you like some LALA story that looks good on big space scale that you can't test then knock yourself out like all the other crackpots but please stay away from me.

I hate lunatic crackpots incase you haven't worked it out they waste hours of science time because they are too stupid to see the evidence thats right in front of them.

I love your and all the other dropped on there heads stupids that say all science has to do is give up Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory, Quantum Electrodynamics and it will all be okay. YOU ARE ALL DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD STUPID LIKE SCIENCE WOULD DO THAT .... SORRY THERE IS NO NICE WAY TO PUT IT ... GIVE UP ALL THAT FOR SOME HALF ARSE IDEA WHICH MAKES ASTRONOMY WORK BETTER .... OH BUT YOU CAN'T TEST IT. THEN TO TOP IT OFF YOU WON'T LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE THAT SPACE STORY IS RUBBISH BASED ON EARTH EXPERIMENTS .... PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!

I have wasted enough time of this rubbish I will say goodbye and hope it all works out for you.

Last edited by Orac; 11/01/13 01:52 PM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
ORAC
What I am starting to think is you think a photon of light spreads out in 3D like a radio wave it doesn't it is a particle called a gauge boson under electromagnetic theory.

RADIO WAVES ?
we can speak about radio waves

MANY PEOPLE USE RADIO OBSERVTORY TO GET INFO ANOUT THE UNIVERSE

THEY WILL and CAN MEASURE NOT ONLY RED /BLUE SHIFT BUT ALSO INVERTED SQUARE LAW PROBLEM ( apparent distance shift )

What About Gravitation ? GENERAL EM waves ohhh .. sory

Light NO... it is hard topic for You Mr Einstein You want to separate and different rights
smile smile smile

Last edited by newton; 11/01/13 03:09 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Uppsss ... BULB it is not good example

For test we must use only lasers smile

if we want To understand ORAC for him Bulb it is PAST

Last edited by newton; 11/01/13 03:13 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N

GENELALY KOPERNIK was IDIOT
he never know Quantum Mechanic
so who cary what he explained US

Dear Orac exist only quantum or in Your brain exist small place for
other knowledge and tools

N
Megastar
Megastar
N

do You know what was in history ( physics )
master of light power

Hot platyne special temperature and size ( not laser !!!:)

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
How Orac graduate university HE STADY QUANTUM ONLY !!!

do You know hot platyne master ?

HOT ENERGY IS GOING EXTRA SINGLE STRAIT LINE ? OR PERFECT 3D Ball

did You heard aboud Kopernik ?

Do You understand what is it RADIO ?

Last edited by newton; 11/01/13 03:10 PM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Enough please go away .. yes what you suggests violates Quantum Mechanics, so yes you are up against it as well as Einstein.

None of this matters you don't want to look at how a photon ACTUALLY behaves as we measure it in the labs so please go away and talk to the other idiots out there.

From a science prospective we don't care what you lunatics think if you won't study the evidence not some cock and bull story that can't be tested from space and won't be in anyones lifetime if we don't sort out the correct and evident science we work on.

I will not bother responding anymore it is all garbage and I really really don't care, I understand the rubbish you believe in and I know why it's wrong.

Last edited by Orac; 11/01/13 03:45 PM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
DO YOU LIKE OPTICAL TOOL

PLEASE CALIBRATE YOUR LABORATORY
(before each experiment where You are using light You need evaluate COSTNANT MOTION PROBLEM and ABERRATION and DOPPLER

position , angle , arrow

constant motion is inside each test on Earth and in space

Do You see ellipse or Circle

???
BR

Last edited by newton; 11/01/13 03:56 PM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
.... CAMERA OBSCURA Inverted Square Law ( Old Greece ...)
1730 James Bradley Astronomy Aberration
1842 Dopper

2012 Marosz Poland
Astronomy Abberation + Doppler + Iverted Square Law

First Michelson Morley but Brightness of Beam Version

First Idea about Gravitation and apparent distance

Frist expain why we have winter and Summer ( not only reason is 66.66 degrees angle )

First Idea How to solve very OLD PROBLEM
Constant Velocity and question "I'm moving or Stars"

First man who told that DOPPLER it is not only RED/BLUE shift
but also Intensity of Signal SHIFT

Firts Idea how to explain different period in atomic clock that is moving ( not exist different time only the same electron is making longer ellipse ) --> wodore atom

Inventor who explained how to build new generation compass
and measure West East or other directions ( constant astronomy velocity ) , first internal system for Airplane and rocket

First man who explained what is it black hole wiyhout SRT and GRT

First definition Dark matter (we need cross C limit )

COPERNIC stoped THE SUN MAROSZ stoped the space and time

BR

Maciej Marosz
Engineer and Inventor

( Up sky Beam Warning light - and
fly city vision electric FLY TRAM many new tools !!! )

my patents >>> http://tesla4.blogspot.com

Last edited by newton; 11/01/13 07:53 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
RIGHT NOW WE HAVE MANY LINKS IN WEB ABOUT DARK MATTERY

WHY ZERO LUX ?

What if below rocket has got velocity close C ???
what will register front sensor ?

Aberration problem ?

Can we be too far from place where signal started ?

look on below picture

light made during time T distance "a "
how long must be opposite wall to register signal ?
( we have sensors on opposite wall )

Last edited by newton; 11/04/13 03:05 AM.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
ORAC
What I am starting to think is you think a photon of light spreads out in 3D like a radio wave it doesn't it is a particle called a gauge boson under electromagnetic theory.

newton , light does spread out in 3D.

thats why we can see light at any angle.

laser light is different because the light is intentionally directed in a planned direction , light from a laser cannot
be seen from any angle unless the laser light is reflected off of particles as it travels through a medium.

we dont just see the rays of light that point directly at our eyes.

if we did we wouldnt even see the sun at all.

think of the sun as being a photon of light !

after all how could a photon be illuminated only
on one side?

LOL

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
@ Paul very important fact is that we must study how is build laser

Laser is somthing very not natulral it is tool like each machine has got shape tolerance

Hot Laser bigeer angle of beam
( I think that single photon beam it is theoretical model we are very far to build so perfect tool )

One problem is Laser next problem is Motion and calibration

even if ( for example You will build perfect laser ideal shape zero material and tolerane problem )

How You want to calibrate laser every target is moving !!!
Your lab is moving

we can speak face to face I'm sure that I see Your apparent picture very close to Your fresh position but apparent !!!

I made in home test ( good /bad ) I'm hapy many people use brain right now !!!

thank You

Dear Orac person who speak about new can use books only for small help I'm happy that I found in web
1930 Tolman surface brightness test it is very similar to my own idea ( only similar )

Doppler it is RED /BLUE shift AND Intensity Of signal problem !

If we have situation like in michelson morley test

source --->V1 ----R -----sensor ---->V1

source ---> V1
i
i
R
i
i
i
Sensor ----> V1

We will never register fresh source position we have aberration ( 1730 J bradley ) light speed is only C !!!

Very Important problem is Gravitation Forces and Distance
gravitation started in point 1 after short time mass m and M will be in different position ( gravitation need time for start work )

M---R---m --------> 30 km/s

M---R---m -----------------------------------> c/2

mass m will feel apparent intensity of signal this is the real reason why atomic clock during trip inside airplane slowing down

We have many new facts to reaserch not only in optics !!!

clasical mechanic and above post = new live we must eliminate
Mr Newton mistake

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
black Hole ---> V1 -------------R ---------------We ----> V2

if V2-V1 > C ??? we can not see signals form black hole !!!

Action and Reaction model !

back hole ----> F1 .... -F1 < ------ we

we can have very small mass but huge velocity ( kinetic energy)
( huge inertia help Us escape ) If we want to speak about our mass we must separate gravitation mass and inertia mass
gravitation mass is more biger We = many mass around US not only Earth this is how I understand gravitation mass

(Einstein is flat Mr Mach told him about above problem I don't know why Einstein forgot about Mach in SRT )

Dark matter ?

.........mass m -------> C/2
..........i
..........i
..........i
..........i
....R ( distnace 1 mld Light Years)
..........i
..........i
..........i
..........i
..........i
<--V2 observer ???

( I can not see mass m I only register gravitation forces ??? mass m was there in past right now is in other place ?

It is very important I feel this all my brain ( Nobody right now can be sure nothing I not speak about HAOS but we must test I joust wake up !!! I wait for Your own IDea !!! )

I'm not sure nothing about above
I showing hipotetical model but
above I explain only Idea how it works how it can be !!!

many astronomers will be able made huge work !!!
we need research ....

DEAR ORAC DRAWINGS = EQUATIONS
Drawings = Logica

( more easy is use drawings )
I'm sure that without problem we can describe all by mathematica

Last edited by newton; 11/04/13 04:03 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N

WOW ??????

Photonic molecules behave like light saber, say scientists

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20130825204045data_trunc_sys.shtml

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.