Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Ok I know You understand My idea !!!

we must made test in ligo after 5 - 6 years ARMY will use above in secret Navigation systems

for about 20 - 30 years people will use above idea in mobile phone

I'm sorry for this picture ( somone who read only last posts must see )

Last edited by newton; 11/13/13 02:49 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N

LIGHT >>>> MEDIUM ---- sensor

One Photon Enery Porion PROBLEM

Originally Posted By: newton

can we evaluate efficiency ?

Orac
It is 100% efficient something you can't have in classic physics smile

how many photon enerrgy will be exchange to work ?

Orac
One

Can we warm medium by light ?

Of coarse you can haven't you ever sat out in the sun to warm yourself .. your skin is a media to light smile

ABOVE QUESTIONS and YOUR ANSVERS
BELOW MODEL ( real probem for Engineers )

Camera 1 ----R---BULB ---R----CAMERA 2 >>> 220 km/s

Distance R = R light for distance R need Time T
during time T Camera 1 and Camera 2 moving with Earth

How many meters more will make Light inside medium ?

how many hot more will be lost ?

R=10 meters
R = 2500 meters ( ligo Pipe )

TEMPERATURE PROBLEM AND MEDIUM

what if CAMERA 1 ------CAMERA 2 will be perpendicular to 220 km/s

How many meters more will make Light inside medium ?
perpendicular situation

Last edited by newton; 11/13/13 03:15 PM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
The answer is easy for science

In a perfect vacuum 100% makes it the distance wont matter light makes it from stars billions of light years away.

In air totally different problem because air attenuates the energy that is why ligo is done in a vacuum tube.

I am not sure what your point is all that is known and obvious .. you say you are an engineer call it what it is attenuation that is it's proper engineering name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attenuation

There is no attenuation in space or we wouldn't see light from stars .. do the maths yourself if you can see the light from a star several billion years old the attenuation coefficient has got to be like really really small and you see the stars constantly so most likely the attenuation coefficient is 0 dbm. Given how long light travels from a star and there are no gaps in it I am not sure you could argue the attenuation coefficient is anything other than zero.

So using your classic physics or best engineering physics explain to me how you want to argue space attenuation is anything other than zero.

That's why I can't work out where you are going with this all you are going to see is the attenuation coefficient of earths atmosphere you aren't going to learn anything about space because the attenuation coefficient of space is already blatantly obvious even to crazy classic physics.

I can't for the life of me work out what you think the problem is.

In your drawing of the plane above I really doubt it will work because attenuation thru a media involves more than just the movement of the media.

Look carefully at the attenuation reference for air in the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attenuation

Air 1.64 (20°C)

See we had to quote the air temperature and I am afraid it is worse the pressure will also change it. I am pretty sure those effects alone on a plane are going to drown the signal you are after and I am still thinking if the change in gravity may also cause a problem ... I don't doubt the signal exists I just doubt you will be able to get an easy stable measurement on it as it's going to be tiny.

Last edited by Orac; 11/13/13 03:29 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
This what You write = lost

pipe --- > water

each meter and water will lost small energy portion

(Kinetic energy -- each meter water will lost )

PERFECT VACUUM ??? I'm engineer not perfect engineer !!!

plese imagine that there where is Earth right now many years ago was other Star ? mass ? planet ?

below picture Sun were in past in point 1

exist any polution ? sun left some polutions ?

I think that in each place we have electromagnetic polutions

how work polutions ? if polutions are isotropy they can be medium ?

above picture I can not explain right now by classic mechanic ?

Light >>> medium

please imagine that in one time many sources want to send light
and use one and the same medium ( many directions )

HOW WILL WORK ATHOMS INSIDE MEDIUM

IN ONE TIME THEY WILL MAKE THE SAME SAME JOB WITHOUT POBLEMS ?

ALL PHOTONS WILL BE DELIVERY ON TIME ?

ATHOMS WILL BE MORE TIRED AFTER 8h shift

WHAT ABOUT ATHOMS LIVE LONG ?

LIVE IS PERFECT ONLY FOR FLAT PEOPLE !
NOT FLAT PEOPLE SEE MORE BUT NOT ASK ( we not like work and fight with many others around US - Einstein and I have many friends Marosz ???? and ... )

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY INVEST IN LIGO
300 mln USD

call to LIGO and ask about help YOU WILL HAVE MANY FRIENDS
( they want to confirm GRAVITATION PROBLEM SRT , and GRT efect for space and time ) few mistake and nobody will understand them they will inform NOBEL comission and next NOBEL for EINSTEIN :):):)

Last edited by newton; 11/13/13 03:49 PM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Oh man this is that stupid astronomy garbage

Here is this the stupidity you are asking?

http://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/of8pf/when_a_photon_leaves_a_star_what_are_the_odds/

You wonder why I think astronomers are dropkick stupid when they ask this sort of question.

The whole problem with the question is it is built on garbage of how attenuation works in a media.

Then you try to add dust into space and claim it is now a media

RUBBISH .... DUST IN SPACE DOES NOT MAKE A MEDIA

A media is defined as something that changes the speed of light not a collision with something.

I am sorry I am not doing this stupidity it is one for people who are drop kick stupid and believe in classic physics.

It's a really stupid argument and you have to first believe classic physics is really true and we didn't lie to you and tell you a pile of half truths ... which itself is not true we did that we lied to you.

The attenuation calculation from classic physics already tells you the coefficient is zero but yet here the dropkicks are trying to turn space into a media ... seriously people learn. If space really was a media it would have an attenuation and you would have no chance of seeing any star light not after billions of years not even in classic physics.

The answer is NO IT IS COMPLETE GARBAGE and if you spend the time to go through the proper science you can learn why.

The bit that makes me laugh with the whole stupidity is people actually want a 5 dimensional object interacting with a 3 dimensional absolute space and produce a result ... and that makes sense to them .... please save me laugh

Anyhow I am out of here I don't do classic physics garbage I have told you that before if that's your theory .. good luck laugh

Last edited by Orac; 11/13/13 04:01 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
You not understand my idea

..........L2.....L3....L4
laser 1...................sensor

Laser 2 and laser 3 and laser 4 are sending ideal perpediculal
signal to laser 1

Can we change beam's power of laser 1

we have L2,L3,L4 what if we will use more stronger lasers than L1

what will do athoms ( test in medium L1 beam inside air/water )
hot /cold medium

what will do vacuum ( test in vacuum L1 beam is in vacuum )

What will hapen with beam's power (L1 ) if in one and the same time two photons want to exite one and the same athom
what if three .
what if four ....
what if six ...

at one and the same time

Last edited by newton; 11/13/13 04:26 PM.
N
Megastar
Megastar
N

25 September 2013
Photonic molecules behave like light saber, say scientists
by Will Parker

????
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20130825204045data_trunc_sys.shtml
????

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Oh I understand alright it's the same stupid argument as above in a different way you just can't see why.

You want to measure it fine go ahead and measure it I already know what the experiment must show because there really is no other option.

Please don't bore me to death with great explaining of what it means if you are right it's like idiots that want to discuss if you could go faster than light.

Show me that you can go faster than light first and I might be remotely be interested in discussing it other than that you are wasting my time because I have pretty strong proof that you can't.

I showed you what happened to the last scientist stupid enough to make that claim based on a stupid experiment he should have known was wrong and checked.

I am not the least interested in discussing your actual theory from above because I already have pretty solid evidence it is wrong like thousands of experiments that say it is.

However science is a free society we allow people to test ideas no matter how stupid they are and I have even helped you with how to do it.

What I don't have to do is waste my time on this stupidity and discuss it's implications when you have no evidence or data that it is even possible and I have thousand of experiments that say you are wrong.

So do your tests and if you can show something we can discuss ... come back when you have some results I could actual believe and trust.

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O

25 September 2013
Photonic molecules behave like light saber, say scientists
by Will Parker

????
http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20130825204045data_trunc_sys.shtml
????

I am not sure what you find puzzling about that article?

The light saber from starwars is a bit over the top what they are doing is making a different form of matter here are less going for headlines reports of the same thing

http://phys.org/news/2013-09-scientists-never-before-seen.html

So again what they are doing is playing with QM to break classic physics rules

Here is what they do

=>What we have done is create a special type of medium in which photons interact with each other so strongly that they begin to act as though they have mass, and they bind together to form molecules. This type of photonic bound state has been discussed theoretically for quite a while, but until now it hadn't been observed.

Understand it is a theoretical thing that QM says will happen something classic physics would never expect .. NOT EVER UNDER CLASSIC PHYSICS.

Are you understanding this it is proof of QM being right because it predicted the effect.

UNDERSTAND???????

Now here is the explaining for classic physics to try and make sense of it

=> "When the photon exits the medium, its identity is preserved," Lukin said. "It's the same effect we see with refraction of light in a water glass. The light enters the water, it hands off part of its energy to the medium, and inside it exists as light and matter coupled together, but when it exits, it's still light. The process that takes place is the same it's just a bit more extreme – the light is slowed considerably, and a lot more energy is given away than during refraction."

AGAIN BE CAREFUL IT IS AN ATTEMPT TO SIMPLIFY QM FOR LAYMAN (and some dropkick astronomers who only understand classic physics) smile

Now the reason

=> The reason they form the never-before-seen molecules?

=>An effect called a Rydberg blockade, Lukin said, which states that when an atom is excited, nearby atoms cannot be excited to the same degree. In practice, the effect means that as two photons enter the atomic cloud, the first excites an atom, but must move forward before the second photon can excite nearby atoms.

HERE SO YOU FINALLY GET IT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rydberg_atom

=>A Rydberg atom is an excited atom with one or more electrons that have a very high principal quantum number. These atoms have a number of peculiar properties including an exaggerated response to electric and magnetic fields.

=>The only truly stable state of an atom is the ground state with n = 1. The study of Rydberg states requires a reliable technique for exciting ground state atoms to states with a large value of n.

NOT EXACTLY SOMETHING YOU ARE GOING TO FIND IN NATURE YOU WILL FIND SOME IN SPACE BUT PLASMA PROCESS... WE CREATED THESE THINGS USING QM IN A LAB.

=>The density within interstellar gas clouds is typically many orders of magnitude lower than the best laboratory vacuums attainable on Earth, allowing Rydberg atoms to persist for long periods of time without being ionised by collisions or electric and magnetic fields. As a result of this longevity and the abundance of hydrogen it is particularly common for astronomers to observe radiation from the heavens at a frequency of 2.4 GHz, now known to correspond to the hydrogen n = 109 to n = 108 transition. Such a highly excited hydrogen atom on Earth would be ionised almost immediately as the binding energy would be significantly below thermal energies.

See the problem classic physics can't make these on earth because they can't build a vacuum remotely as good as space.

=>Strongly interacting Rydberg atoms also feature quantum critical behavior, which makes them interesting to study on their own

That's why they were playing with it and created it by using QM under very cold conditions.

So is it clear the whole process start to end is playing with QM to break classic physics I warned you about this you give me any rule I am pretty sure we can break it except conservation of energy.

HOW ANY OF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR THEORY IS BEYOND ME.

IT'S SOMETHING WE MAKE IN A LAB AND IT SHOWS SCIENCE UNDERSTANDS A HELL OF A LOT.

Last edited by Orac; 11/13/13 05:15 PM.

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
By the way your favorite experiment has put out an update

http://phys.org/news/2013-11-coherent-states-shown-optimal-gravitational.html

Still no gravity wave at LIGO however laugh

I shouldn't laugh but some science is amusing they remind me of you so certain they will see something and they convinced a funding grant body no less smile

They did however convince people that a discovery was imminent no less

=> http://www.technologyreview.com/view/507...tational-waves/

Is that like your results are they imminent ... that's the new term apparently ... you can use that if you like as well.

Tell everyone your proof from your experiment is imminent it's all the rage in junk science.

My suggestion is contact these guys with your suggestion because they have fast dug themselves into a hole by looks and need a new idea about right now.

I am afraid none of that is science it is something to do with cows and there backsides.

Last edited by Orac; 11/13/13 06:03 PM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
I aready destroyed classical mechanic !

I like only Energy and I trust only Energy
Forces made people like many others definition ( energy is natural)

PLEASE LOOK ON BELOW Ytube

if small mass m will go faster than own grawitation waves = that this mass not exist for classical mechanic rules !!!

mass m = perpetum mobile motion !
this efect is real and very natural

mass m will not slown down because you can not stop mass m by blocking apparent position of mass m

IT IS REVOLUTION !!! III Newton rules not work for huge mass

1 http://youtu.be/iHMYfYo9cXg
2 http://youtu.be/H8ER7Rr3tvU

Velocity can change also III newton rules for small speed

30 km/s .... 220 km/s

IF QUANTUM MECHANIC NOT RECOGNIZE RIGHT NOW MOTION
PEOPLE NEED ADD MOTION PROBLEM TO QUANTUM , QUANTUM COMPUTER IS USING ATHOMS !!!

You can ask any astronomers mass M from Ytube 2

I never studied Hubble observations resoults but mass M from my You tube accelerate step by step like I showed ( step by step to next apparent positions velocity rise up )

Hubble also saw red shift and know that galactics accelerate right now

Universe is Infinity above evidence

Above idea and rotation ( ultra fast rotation )
ulttra fast rotation can eliminate all Newton's forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_DPoFJadyk

Below picture will be bridge between new physics and athoms
we need add motion problem to ATOMIC CLOCK

( not like Einstein
there is now different time inside airplane

only electrons feel not the same forces during trip it is very natural that they made longer way arund center respect to absolute space and they have different position below energy graph )

I already CLEAN UP in classical mechanic
I also Cuted Einstein Head

QM I must study to understand

I'm sure that double slits experiment = stupid exaple that we very easy can eliminate One photon can be cut by slits on two parts
two different energy portion ( please add to below picture ) two slits

YOU HAVE RIGHT QM = NICE MAGIC BUT ENERGY YOU CAN NOT CREATE !!!
TWO SPLITS can ONLY DIV one and the same PHOTON !!!

photon has got angle ( Inverted square law )
ABERRATION 1730 it is very old fact ( aberration = that energy never will go to one point like in my rocket Vo = 0 )

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
ROFL good luck ... please don't bother telling me all the wonderful detail, really not interested.

When you have done it come back and show me .... LOL

Sorry that was all very funny like stupid child who hasn't got a clue moment.

Last edited by Orac; 11/13/13 06:07 PM.

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
By the way you never answered the question what was the significance of science making the light sabers?

I still don't get the relevance to your theory if anything I actually thought it pretty much told you that science was right and you were badly wrong in a single article.

You usually just ignore any experiments that basically tell you that you are being an idiot ... I mean I count 11 or 12 problems so far you just want to ignore everything from atom binding energy, quantum effects thru to basic heat transfer mechanisms.

So I did sort of expect you to just ignore the light saber article or is it now that you understand it properly you now want to ignore it?

In Maciej Marosz language we say YOUR THEORY HAS BEEN DESTROYED ... that is how it goes doesn't it laugh

I still think your best bet is talk to the LIGO people because they need a miracle about now. They were told the machine was almost certainly too small to see a gravity wave but still they were convinced they would ... coincidently they are Polish from Warsaw university as well.

So I have a theory that there may be something in the water in Poland smile

Is your discovery "imminent" like there's is laugh

Anyhow I am away from tomorrow for bit over two weeks for work so I will look forward to you results and nobel prize results when I get back I guess smile

Last edited by Orac; 11/14/13 02:14 AM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
DOPPLER + INVERTED SQUARE LAW

Below Idea invented Mr Tolamn in 1930

1930 Tolman surface brightness test
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolman_surface_brightness_test1930

MAROSZ- constant motion and Tolman test

WHY WE HAVE WINTER AND SUMMER SOLAR SYSTEM FEEL CONSTANT MOTION PROBLEM

MICHELSON MORLEY BRIGHTNESS OF BEAM VERSION NEW TYPE OF COMPASS
- constant motion problem

camera1 ----R-----BULB ----- R-----Camera 2 ------> 30 km/s

Cameras register apparent distance to Bulb ( signal started in past NOT EXIST C+ 30 km/s !) . Camera 1 is more close to point 1 more close to point 2 ...3...4. Camera 1 will register higher brigntness of picture if we compare to Camera 2

first test in POLAND 2012 ( first prototype )

http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures
( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram)
west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s )

http://youtu.be/O9k-zidfJZg

ANISOTROPY RESISTANCE OF MEDIUM FOR LIGHT /FOR ELECTRIC ENERGY

PHOTOEMISSION ENERETIC PROBLEM AND MEDIUM MOTION DIRECTION

LIGHT >>> MEDIUM ----> 30 km/s <<< LIGHT

how many energy cost light trip inside medium that is moving ?

Elec. Energy .......wire......... ---> 30 km/s

AIR AND EARTH MOTION AND ELECTRONS POSITION ?

Story of the above image => http://io9.com/the-first-image-ever-of-a-hydrogen-atoms-orbital-struc-509684901

ELECTRIC VERSION MICHELSON MORLEY TEST (wire resistance)

THE UNIVERSE EXPANSION MODEL CONFIRMED BY BIG BANG THEORY

DARK MATTERY MODEL AND MACH IDEA ( SUPERSONIC SPEED , MAROSZ SUPERGRAVITATION SPEED )

PERPETUUM MOBILE FIRST TYPE / INFINITY MOTION PROBLEM
MORE WIDE CLASSICAL MECHANIC !

Mach
- first engineer who describe Supersonic Speed problem

( please look on 4 animations left side of page below link )

http://www.acs.psu.edu/drussell/Demos/doppler/doppler.html

Marosz- first person who showed people what will be if mass m will cross Supergravitation speed

Mach's equations can describe below problem ( idea owner is Marosz )

3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_DPoFJadyk

NEW TYPE OF DOPPLER SHIFT CONSTANT MOTION AND SIGNAL LEVEL
APPAENT DSTANCE TO SOURCE PROBLEM

WHERE I SEE FUTURE FOR MY DISCOVERY ?

NEW INTERNAL GPS TYPE

WE NEED ONLY THREE CONSTANT VELOCITY
AND ASTRONOMY TIME ALGORITMS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DYWc_0NfHZg/UanNFZgUMoI/AAAAAAAAA8A/6-XEoqsqy4U/s1600/333.jpg

ZERO GPS SIGNAL PROBLEM ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0mRKHtmH-YM/UK8pzwJ6TmI/AAAAAAAAAP0/FHh7T5UvNNY/s1600/gps2.JPG

BIG FISH ( whales ) has got inside head big empty chamber inside chamber small source of signal that is able travel without air

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tMjoAujRQ5o/UK8pspZUQQI/AAAAAAAAAPs/87K5muMoS7Q/s1600/gps1.JPG

WHY WE HAVE WINTER and SUMMER ?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sCSMCFPwLR8/UK8qPXCcAEI/AAAAAAAAAQE/8GD8vR83VIg/s1600/hot.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-agRtwFCVnPE/UYndx-VIeVI/AAAAAAAAA3c/lvRaonCImP4/s1600/WSM.JPG

NEW SYSTEM FOR AIPLANE /ROCKET

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AdDum0dDSQY/UK...66666666666.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PqEJjEZQisM/UKjVcJCGp9I/AAAAAAAAALs/0XOxA_hceK4/s1600/wwwwwwwwwwwww.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xCq4esIpFmw/USouSs6D9-I/AAAAAAAAAqo/AMikzS7lwxU/s1600/xxx.JPG

EXPLAIN DARK MATTER PROBLEM AND BLACK HOLES MODEL

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7aNEnYJIEBU/UVRx1T-PBjI/AAAAAAAAAww/UVzA5j7ymfU/s1600/black+holes.JPG

I SEE AIRPLANE BUT I CAN NOT HEAR AIRPLAIN ?
WHAT IF I NOT SEE AND NOT HEAR AIRPLAINE

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QDhADrDXABA/UVl_hphDVsI/AAAAAAAAAxc/skybrn6FqbQ/s1600/darkmaterr.JPG

MAROSZ's AETHER MODEL

below IDEA can be the best computer CPU model ( many diffrernt HZ - zero HOT problem ( zero signal lost ) - gravitation is able help us change information's adress ) many informations in one and the same time ( ideal parallel magistrale )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JSuPkGLL5RA/UVFJrlAx17I/AAAAAAAAAuA/rC_sxo68KBE/s1600/aether2.JPG

Last edited by newton; 11/14/13 05:44 AM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Whats that like that 75th time you have posted the same bullshit image laugh

I assume it's not for me but anyone stupid enough to wade thru this trash from top to bottom ... newsflash I don't see anyone else commenting they all stopped reading about 100 posts ago.

Paul told you and I have told you it actually doesn't help it will turn most people away instantly haven't others told you that. Spend some time and try and write out your theory google translate is your friend .... there you go I helped you again.

For my part I did enjoy having fun with the HMS TITANIC of science theories it has more holes in it than swiss cheese. You give me great humor each day and I do hold an outside chance one day the penny will drop and you will understand but it is a fading hope smile

My humor with your current post is you cover black holes you have got a few of them in the theory

OH BUT WAIT IT'S SMASHED ALL THE OTHER THEORIES.

I HAVE WORKED OUT ALL THE OTHER THEORIES DISAPPEARED INSIDE ALL THE BLACK HOLES IN MAROSZ's THEORY.

Anyhow enough laughs for today I must get packed.

Take care see you in a couple of weeks no doubt you will be up to posting 150 of the same image by then.

May the 5 dimensions of an EM wave not disrupt your 3D world sniker world badly while I am away.

WAIT SAME IMAGE INCOMING BELOW HERE laugh

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by Orac; 11/14/13 09:17 AM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
One Photon Enery Porion
PROBLEM how much energy medium is able
take from light (transport cost )
(Medium = Air /Water HOT/COLD)

Orac

Orac
One

ORAC
Of coarse you can haven't you ever sat out in the sun to warm yourself .. your skin is a media to light smile

IN MY TEST ( CAMERA TIME = 10 sec )
How long trip light made in air before hit camera's sensor ?
respect to point where Earth was in past !!!

CAMERA1---R---BULB--R--CAMERA2 ---> 30 km/s = 30 000 000 mm/s

DEAR ORAC PLEASE STUDY
law of conservation of energy

CAMERA 1 and CAMERA 2 distance ? NOT EXIST C+ 30 km/s

PLEASE SET THE SAME CAMERAS
PERPENDICULAR TO 30 km/s
THEY WILL REGISTER THE SAME BRIGHTNESS of PICTURE

IF YOU FINISH STUDY please think what if we will change R
ohh sory for You we no need test .... I will not learn You more

Last edited by newton; 11/14/13 10:02 AM.
Megastar
Megastar
ORAC. An interesting signature you use:
"NO layman has ever changed science ..." you say. Where is the evidence for this comment? grin

Check out: http://science.howstuffworks.com/first-scientist.htm There, 1834, is mention of when the name scientist was first used.
And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientist

Did Copernicus, a monk ... and there are others like him... have a degree in a science? Were there no self-taught scientists, ever? What about Benjamin Franklin?

ME? When it comes to science, I am content to be a curious layman. So I read and ask questions, OK! smile

SO, HERE GOES:
==================================
LUX says no to most dark matter

What does this title mean? "Most dark matter"? Why not all matter?

Yes, I have read:
http://luxdarkmatter.org/papers/LUX_First_Results_2013.pdf

BTW, I learned that LUX is an acronym for Large, [/b]underground [b]Xenon. The basic word, in Latin, is Lux; in Greek, it is phos (thus we get, phosphorus, photography, etc.); in French it is, leger, and so on.

BTW 2, I have always been interested the sciences. However, the only physics that I really know is of the kind that I studied--and did well in at that level--when I was at the high school--in the late 1940s.

AS A THEOLOGIAN, one who takes the integral-theory approach to philosophy, the sciences and the creative arts
I know that the Bible is not a book. It is a collection of ancient documents, which are full of comments & metaphors about a 'god' and 'gods', in many forms', including 'light'.

For example, in Genesis 1.03, it is recorded that God [ELOHIM--the highest power] said, "...let there be light (related to the German word, Licht). In John 8.12, Jesus is quoted as saying, "I am the Light of the world ..."

1.First, physically speaking, without the LIGHT of information--the kind we call bits and bytes--would physics, as we know it, exist? Of course not!

2.Second, mentally speaking, without the LIGHT of knowledge--the kind that is physically (genetically) transmitted in the DNA, from one generation to another--would animal life as we know it, exist? Again, of course not!

3.Third, spiritually speaking, without the LIGHT of spirit-based wisdom--the kind that is physically, mentally (or culturally) and spiritually transmitted, from parents to children, to tribes, to nations and so on, by the use of behaviour, language of the kind that leads to self-awareness and to consciousness--would humanity as we know it, exist? Once more I say, of course not.

With this in mind, take note of Exodus 3.14. For me, it is a poetic story--not one to be taken literally--of a thought that came into the mind, soul, spirit of Moses, when he (about 1,300 BC) or so the story goes, saw a burning, or light-giving bush. Out of this 'light' and into the mind of Moses, came the god-given thought, "I AM, WHO I AM".

LIFE, therefore, MUST BE KEPT IN BALANCE
From this metaphor from Exodus, I learn: Every time I see, hear and experience things, phenomena, with my senses--and do so, consciously, it is possible for me, or anyone, to have a peak, god-like experience. What we do with such phenomena makes us who we are, WHO I AM--for better, or for worse, for good or evil...

Ah YES! The importance of ECOLOGY.

Let us not forget that it is too much sun LIGHT and HEAT that can dissipate life-giving waters and make deserts appear. On the other hand, it is the lack of sunlight--brought on by too much dust and water-logged cloud cover, which can bring on another ice-age.

THE CHALLENGE

It is up to all of us, as people--philosophers, including curious children, scientists (especially those here on SAGG) and all creative artists to show the way.

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/15/13 04:56 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
N
Megastar
Megastar
N
Experimentum crucis !

I SHOWED ABOVE FACTS AND TEST ( everyone can repeat in home )
We must repeta my test in LAB / Ligo it is greate place !!!

Copernic stoped the SUN / Marosz Space Time

How to start very long trip - zero fuel on board ?

Rocket ( spaceship ) must start ideal opposite to constant solar system motion

<--- rocket.......solar system -- constant speed --->

If rocket will stop or slown down ( for exaple only 1 km/s ) !!! rocket can wait and not use fuel ( Earth and Sun will continue motion ! )

When persnon inside rocket will look on the SUN
He will see RED shift AND Intesity of signal ( Inverted square law problem )like in TOLMAN TEST 1930

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolman_surface_brightness_test

I was in point 1 I'm in point 2 I will be in point 3

I no need other bodies to evaluate own position
( I'm moving or star ? I no need star I can observe how energy feel problem of my own motion !!! Energy always escape there where feel lower resistance !!! bodies not like accelerate !!! acceleration cost more energy than slowing down !!!

kinetic energy graph = parabola !!!
rise up speed 2 m/s is not equal slown down 2 m/s

m*V*V/2 !!! ( please take a pancil and evaluate the problem )
zero = point where You were short time ago in space ( apparent point )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HWsvZdMBek

below more wide classical mechanic

(Galilleo and NEWTON did't recognize constant motion problem in his Equations - Marosz I can recognize inertia mass free from gravittion and what ? what is it inertia ? kinetic energy do You see relation )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpgZJmbkAmA

Dark mattery problem what if ? body go more faster than own gravitation ( Newton did't even think that we can lost gravitation mass - Inertia mass m and gravitation mass are two different masses Einstein can not put "=" )

below You tube I made small mistake we need add also Omega problem to mass m motion

CLASSICAL MECHANIC and TELEPORTATION ?

m ------------> V>G

if someone will give to mass m energy portion E and mass m will start go more faster than own gravitation waves ( Mr Mach's model - More faster than sound Airplane )
Nobody will see mass m !( light can not hit mass m and back to observer eyes )

light >>> mass m ---->

other bodies will feel always apparent position of mass m

above model work also for small speed
20 km/s 30 km/s , 220 km/s

m1 --R-- M ---R-- m2 >>> motion

mass m1 will feel Mass M gravitation
position more closer than mass m2
mass m1 go to apparent position mass M
mass m2 escape from apparent position mass M

similar problem registered and described Maciej Marosz in 2012
after made in home own test

camera 1 ----R ----BULB -----R ----camera 2 >>>> 30 km/s

Very important is INVERTED SQUARE LAW
and velocity 30 km/s 220 km/s
and distance R

(please try find info in books about below facts)

1730 James Bradley Aberration
1842 Doppler
1930 TOLMAN brightness test

2012 Marosz Michelson Morley ( brightness of beam )

first test
http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures ( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram) west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s )

Experimentum crucis !

WHERE ENERGY ESCAPE MORE EASY ?
DO WE HAVE ANY SPECIAL DIRECTION IMPORTANT FOR LIGHT ?
+30 km/s - 30 km/s No !!!
for mass M Yes !!!

IIMPORTAANT FOR MASS M ---m reaction and action ?

HOW LOOK UNIVERSE ( velocity map ) ?
( absolute montion and Michelson Morley brightness ? )

WHY WE HAVE WINTER AND SUMMER ?
66.66 is reason no 1
exist more ???

HOW WORKS ELECTRON and ABSOLUTE MOTIONS Problem ?

WHY ATOMIC CLOCK SLOWN DOWN ?
OUR ATHOMS inside OUR OWN BODIES FEEL BELOW PROBLEM ON EARTH?

HOW LONG WE WILL LIVE ? = HOW LONG PERIOD OF ELECTRONS ? = HOW BIG ELLIPSE MADE SMALL ELECTRON IN SPACE HOW COOPERATE ELECTRON AND ATHOM CENTER ( apparent distance and motion ) ?

I can die I will don't know answers ?

I need test please help me and not F.. about this what was in past afer I made my test MM brightness version all will look different

LIGO experiment proposition My first blog few day afer my test
http://tesla2.blogspot.com/

I have in home oryginal camera and memo card
exist also person in USA that is able confirm what I did ( we comunicate by phone mail and Y tube )

Last edited by newton; 11/15/13 07:57 AM.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

Did Copernicus, a monk ... and there are others like him... have a degree in a science? Were there no self-taught scientists, ever? What about Benjamin Franklin?

I am sitting a the airport terminal waiting to catch the next flight reading your reply Rev. The networks bad it's cold and I am very tried so bear with me and I have had to write this offline while having a coffee.

The problem we have is when we look at very old history you could have someone with moderate intelligence and they could actually be very bright in there period. However it's important to realize with say Benjamin Franklin knowledge
these days would actually be considered something like a school dropout today. The baseline of knowledge that needs to stay up with science increases every year, our children and grandchildren will need to learn things we may not even
know right now.

Therefore when you are judging the overall ability to change science the point of reference to use is do they understand enough of what is already known to actually make a difference.

So let's look at some of these characters we have on our forum and it appears to be true of all science forums at least that you get a level of what I would call anarchist tendencies.

Your mate TT is a classic for that he has absolutely nothing useful or even remotely interesting to say infact you can boil almost all of anything he has to say as being contrarian ... if you call it white he will call it black. I showed in one of the threads it's quite funny because you can turn the whole argument back on him because he suffers the second problem they all have

MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE NOT REAL SMART AND MOST HAVE COMMUNICATION SKILL ISSUES

They actually assume and think they are smart and they are smarter than us poor plebs who frequent these forums because we actually have interest in the area.

Lets take our mate Maciej Marosz here he hasn't even worked out he has spoken to me on a number of sites because he posts on many sites .. the thought I doubt even crossed his mind.

Parts of the original idea was posted on the Lockheed Martin competition for a $25 000 prize which was open last year, here is his application

https://lmco.brightidea.com/ct/ct_a_view...E0-D1256AAF34A6

He has also posted the idea on a number of university websites like MIT.

The he has the obligatory posting on physics forums

http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=33678
http://www.topix.com/forum/science/physics/TRK70M5NLJMGPMJT1
http://able2know.org/topic/225878-1

He was even posting it on electronic distributor websites like Farnell which made me laugh.

He is represented on youtube

He has what seems like countless websites
http://tesla4.blogspot.com.au/
http://hwdp1.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/bells-telephone-maroszs-lagiewka.html

He was obviously getting desperate trying posting on what we generally call the nutcase sites

http://www.network54.com
http://freeenergyforum.com

Andy at network54 actually did a reasonable job of hearing him out

Basically you name it he has posted or tried to get traction on this idea and how he has the persistence and energy for all this I admire and why I sort of waded thru this garbage.

The usual response which I actually felt sorry for him for was on google+

Best Answer Voter's Choice
I have just nominated you for the Cretin of the Week Award.

So whats going on here why is Maciej Marosz regarded so badly by basically everyone why isn't he taken seriously.

There are basically two problems for Maciej Marosz

1.) He is missing understanding and knowledge on large important parts of science in the area he is trying to change.

Benjamin Franklin who you detailed above was basically a world leader in understanding of electricity when he was working on it. Franklin was instrumental in starting the University of Pennsylvania. Einstein and Feynman both worked with the leading scientists of there day.

A question that comes to mind has an real advance ever been made by someone who did not understand the leading theories in that area at the time. I actually doubt it because to effectively overturn a theory you have to understand it and I can't think of anyone who has done it.

2.) The second problem and I think it stems from the previous problem is he won't argue out a theory and accept the result of argument.

You watch footage of the discussions and lectures of Einstein and Feynman they didn't avoid questions or objections to there theory they actively went after them like rabid dogs. I watched footage of Einstein and Bohr going at it over atomic
structure they were good friends but boy they argued hard.

Wikipedia records it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr%E2%80%93Einstein_debates

=> Their debates are remembered because of their importance to the philosophy of science.

They will be remembered because they were brutal and honest science arguments.

So there you have my two requirements for being able to overturn the world of science

- You must understand the theory and implications you seek to overturn
- You must be able to systematically and logically argue against the existing theory in favour of the new one answering all objections to it.

If you could get a layman able to meet those two requirements they probably could do it, the problem is would a layman ever develop those skills without a formal education to develop that ability ... I doubt it

So there you have my long and honest answer Rev and I have 20 min left to waste smile

Originally Posted By: Revlgking

THE CHALLENGE

It is up to all of us, as people--philosophers, including curious children, scientists (especially those here on SAGG) and all creative artists to show the way.

I tried Rev K but like you I do only have so much time to give to lost causes smile

The post ended up so long I doubt anyone will read it which is probably just as well laugh

Last edited by Orac; 11/15/13 08:47 AM.

N
Megastar
Megastar
N
ORAC
1.) He is missing understanding and knowledge on large important parts of science in the area he is trying to change.

Actual physics about motion

ORAC ( person who graduate high school )
+ my strait questions about medium problem
( how many enegry light lost in medium above small box can be full of air or Vacuum )

LIGHT >>>> MEDIUM ---- sensor

Marosz - medium = machine that transport energy
not exist machine that have 100% efficiency !!!

One Photon Enery Porion PROBLEM

Orac

Orac
One

Above questions we speak about
Michelson Morley but Brightness of beam Version
in 2012 in Poand I made first test in home

1930 Tolman surface brightness test
( Doppler + inverted Square Law )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolman_surface_brightness_test1930

Marosz's test

camera1 ---- R ---- Bulb ----R ---- Camera2 >>>> 30 km/s
..................................P1

My version ( about my own test )
Why camera 1 will register more brightness picture compare to camera 2

Bulb started wave 1 in point 1 ( not exist C+ 30 km/s or C-30 km/s EXIST ONLY C - fact confirmed many times ! )

Below doppler + inverted square law .

camera1 will register more brightness picture
reason is that light is going to camera1 but camera1 also is going opposite to light.

camera 2 will register lower brighntess of bulb ( reason is that at one and the same time camera 2 escape from point 1 camrera1 is going opposite to point 1

Other Problem That I see is mediunm
Medium = Air
Medium = Water

Light exchange hot with medium !!!!
we see that camra1-----Bulb >>>> 30km/s distance is shorter

we see that Bulb ------camera 2 distance is longer >>>> 30 km/s

After I finished test with cameras

first test ( Poland 2012 ) http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures ( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram)
west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s )

I prepared Idea new tool how to measure velocity
I need build 3d sensor ( many small photoelemens around master source of light ( Amm) + ( Volt) + stable big battery )

( I want to use "wodore" - hydrogen as a medium ?)

Story of the above image =>
http://io9.com/the-first-image-ever-of-a-hydrogen-atoms-orbital-struc-509684901

I think that on above picture we can see directly relation between electron position and Earth Motion ----> 30 km/s ? or 220 km/s

( Important is laboratory localization , picture time , and angle to velocity's vectors ) How fast is moving microscope during picture ? why we see ellipse ?

Other Problem That I see is mediunm

can we use analogy ?

physics like analogy ? electric wire = medium ?

ELECTRIC ENERGY >>> .........wire....... <<<EL. Energy

I not made above test but wire = medium for electric energy

[img:center]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FTEj6Y-2f9U/UlOg3Q6y7II/AAAAAAAABM0/tkyYFv7oc4c/s1600/24.JPG[/img]

WHAT IS YOUR MOTION ?
EXIST ZERO MOTION RESPECT TO LIGHT ?

LIGHT SPEED IN AIR = CONSTANT IF ABOVE METODE USE LIGHT AND FINALY WE HAVE MOTION can we say that this motion is constant and absolute !!!

V= distance / time

Mathematic

We can not build function that have relative arguments and give
one and absolute resoult

conclusion - time and distance can not be relative.
THE END OF EVIDENCE

Other Idea and question ?

Light made distance "a" during time T .

Can we evaluate how many new positions had laser in space
during time T?

( each line represent point 1...2...3....4... similar like I showed in above first picture ( Tolman test doppler + inverted square law )

What if Vo = C/2 what if Vo = 1 km/s ?

How huge aberration ?
( 1730 J Bradey) will register rocket's opposite wall.

we can use sensors similar like in photocamera and see
where is the light ( inside rocket must be Vacuum )

What is it aberration ? belwow animation

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6d/Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

HOW I STARTED THINK ABOUT AIRPLANE ( MR MACH's model)

NOT EXIST C + 400 km/h
NOT EXIST C + 800 km/h

Airplanes started light in past in point 1 light need short time T for distance Point 1 ---- sensor inside airplane .
during time T airplanes Escape from place where signal started

A1 ----> 400 km/s
A2 ---------------> 800 km/h

P1

During one and the same time in one and the same space
Airplane 2 made 2x longer distance compare to Airplane 1

FIRST STEP TO NEW MORE WIDE CLASSICAL MECHANIC

( exist motion not exist III Newton's Law - If velocity will be biger than Gravitation body's signal we can have perpetuum motion first type !!! ) Einstein not inform people that we can not cross gravitation velocity !!!

below example mass m velocity >Gravitation but the same problem we can measure for lower velocity 30 km/s /// 220 km/s

Mach - first engineer who describe Supersonic Speed problem

( please look on 4 animations left side page below link )
http://www.acs.psu.edu/drussell/Demos/doppler/doppler.html

1 ZERO , 2 sound < , 3 = sound ,4 > sound

Marosz- first person who showed people what will be if mass m will cross Supergravitation speed ( mass m faster than own gravitation)

Mach's equations can describe below problem ( idea owner is Marosz )

to below model we must add omega mass m ( Bomb it is not good example - Astronomers can use below idea and start look bodies similar to m on sky )

Hipergavittional rotation !!!
3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_DPoFJadyk

DEAR ORAC PLEASE WRITE ONLY ABOUT ABOVE POST

IN PAST BEFORE I STUDY PROBLEM
I WROTE IN WEB MANY STUPID LINKS IT IS NATURAL FACT FOR PEOPLE WHO WORK AND USE OWN HEAD TO DESCRIBE PROBLEM

ABOVE I SHOWING YOU MODEL AND REASON WHY IN MY TEST I CAN RECOGNIZE 30 km/s !!!

PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR VERSION OF ABOVE PROBLEM !!!

please not speak about quantum and athom build please write about this what I showed above !!!

Last edited by newton; 11/15/13 12:10 PM.
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.