Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I am sick and tired of listening to the different tv , radio
and internet broadcasters who seem to be displeased with things
that are happening in the U.S.

they constantly harp about all the small issues that are the result of the big issues.

yet changing any of the small issues will not deliver any substantial positive result , it would only eliminate a tiny
portion of the results of the big issues.

why these broadcaster do not spend most of their time that they do have left to broadcast the big issues to the world
is without a doubt puzzling to me.

and its telling me that they are either in bed with those that
they are complaining about or they realize that they wouldnt
really have many listeners if they harp about anything other than Obama.

its like complaining about each drop of rain that drops in
through a leaking roof , and never mentioning the leak in the roof.

if these guys really think that getting rid of a President will actually fix any of the big issues then they are living
in a true fantasy world.

getting rid of any politician or getting any chosen politician
will change nothing.

politicians are all in the same club , they must be in the club in order to become a politician , and they must follow the club rules or they will find themselves strung up a flagpole with their shorts off.

no single politician can change anything it is a group effort
by the club and those who control the club rules and the clubs agendas.

the big issues are

ordered for effectiveness

(1) campaign fund donations ( remove corporate control )
by removing corporate donations the vote of each voter becomes
important.

no fund donations at all.
no self funding.

the citizens and the government itself will be much better
off if it gives each candidate a certain amount to campaign with.

this removes corruption from ever creeping in again.

this way a citizen cannot have the power that his vote represents stolen from him by those who use their riches
to control the government through its corrupt politicians to gain favor in the laws that govern the people of the U.S.

political candidates will become interested in doing what is right for the U.S. and will not be influenced by the millions they get from corporate donations that mostly are for political favors.

(2) central banks (aka the FED)

dont borrow money from the central banks (FED),just print it
whats the difference in printing our own money or borrowing
money someone else just prints.

this step should be much easier once (1) has been accomplished

(3) free trade ( reimpose tariffs )

remove free trade.
reimposing economically targeted tariffs will cause imports
to cost more in the stores in the U.S. this will cause industry to return to the U.S.

tariffs and economic protection was the platform that republicans firmly believed in and ran on before corporate campaign donations corrupted the government.

this step should be much easier once (1) and (2) have been accomplished

remove those 3 things and the U.S. will become sovereign
again and will not be under the control of who ever has the most money to donate to the political candidates campaing funds.

and all of the tiny issues that the broadcasters complain about will disappear.

note: step (1) may require some type of force outside of the
control of the politicians currently in office because they
wouldnt want to damage themselves financially.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
N
N
That'd be a good start. I'm not a US citizen, but being Canadian, we have the trickle effect from being such dependent neighbours.

I liked Jesse Ventura's take on career politicians. It should not be allowed. Serve one to two terms and get out. Career politicians change their views to suit the votes, and that's just bullshit. More statesmen, no politicians.

I would like to see that here in Canada too...

Laziness breeds innovation
Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Neohippy
That'd be a good start. I'm not a US citizen, but being Canadian, we have the trickle effect from being such dependent neighbours....

HI! Fellow Canadian. I live in Markham (Thornhill), just north of Toronto. Do you have your location in your profile? I will check. Where are you in Canada?

ABOUT THE COMMUNITY CURRENCY MOVEMENT (CCM).
I have been an advocate of CCM since the 1960s. Check out my profile and my interests in ECONOMICS--I have a thread, or two, on the subject. It is not illegal for any community to create and print its own currency.

BTW, check out the story and work of the economist and professor--a FORMER World Banker, who broke away from the system--Bernard Lietaer www.transaction.net He visited Toronto, a few weeks ago.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
Megastar
Megastar
NOW if this system works! Check out my thread about, Science-Based Economics:

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=49397&Searchpage=1&Main=5278&Words=Economics%2C+money&Search=true#Post49397

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
N
N
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Originally Posted By: Neohippy
That'd be a good start. I'm not a US citizen, but being Canadian, we have the trickle effect from being such dependent neighbours....

HI! Fellow Canadian. I live in Markham (Thornhill), just north of Toronto. Do you have your location in your profile? I will check. Where are you in Canada?

ABOUT THE COMMUNITY CURRENCY MOVEMENT (CCM).
I have been an advocate of CCM since the 1960s. Check out my profile and my interests in ECONOMICS--I have a thread, or two, on the subject. It is not illegal for any community to create and print its own currency.

BTW, check out the story and work of the economist and professor--a FORMER World Banker, who broke away from the system--Bernard Lietaer www.transaction.net He visited Toronto, a few weeks ago.

I'm an Alberta boy, born and raised. An hour drive into the Rockies and I can forget modern technology even exists. It's a nice feature. Boreal just like northern Ontario there. What a wonderful country we live in.

Laziness breeds innovation

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.