Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Michelson Morley experiment - everyone know famous zero

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson%

I made in home simple and similar test
(everyone can repeat in home

camera -- 10 mm Air -- Bulb ----> 30 km/s

and

camera -- 10 mm Air -- Bulb <---- - 30 km/s

In my test camera see brightness different ( bulb not have the same power ) we also can measure 220 km/s and 1,8 ...
we have proportional different

first test
> http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures ( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram) west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s )
> http://youtu.be/O9k-zidfJZg

exist two Idea why

a) air not give the same resistance for light ( reason is 30 km/s and air athoms )

b) we have apparent distance shift ( it was target for MM test to show that light speed C is not absolute

My question : How to get Nobel Prize for my test ?
a) or b) = revolution in fundametal rights !!!

who decide about this what we have in books ( physics )
where are people responsible for education ( Michelson Morley made test and get Nobel for famous zero - I made simple test everyone can repeat in home and what ???...)

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
There is no one there is nobody, there is no organization who decides this stuff but you are to ignorant and crazy to even realize that about science.

So how is it decided by falsification ... any theory that can not be logically falsified stands as true.

YOUR GARBAGE GETS FALSIFIED IN THE FIRST 3 SENTENCES AND IS DEAD.

It requires only one falsification ... your garbage has multiple so no scientist would waste there time.

There was a very famous publication called "100 authors against Einstein" as he commented why one hundred it would take but one?

Almost all your so call errors you believe exist have been explained you won't listen because you are a crackpot.

We don't care if you think you are right, we wouldn't even care if you got a petition with 51% of the worlds population to say you are right ... you are not right to science and can never be right because your theory has been falsified.

You must either remove the problems we can show are false in your theory or remain a crackpot lunatic to science.

Straight forward choice.

Correct your theory so it can't be falsified or remain a crackpot lunatic .... which is it to be?

Last edited by Orac; 10/06/13 08:09 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
DEAR ORA PLEASE REPEAT BELOW TEST IN HOME
it is IMPOSIIBLE OR POSSIBLE ?

CRAZY IGNORANT or SIMPLE TOOL

AIR / WATER /

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=49961#Post49961

Theory for above test :

Michelson Morley = Relativity
Without Michelson Morley relativity = NONSENSE !!!!

Classical mechanic and above test ? ( we have ZERO for old equations )

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ? .... I'm crayzy Ignorant or people who read about my test and see my resoult are HIPOCRITE ?

HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LOST JOB ? ( we have many nice story about black holes .... time change ... and .... )

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Why would anyone lose there job even if you were right .. are you really that naïve about how science works?

Science doesn't really care who is right or wrong they just care what can be proven ... hundreds of scientists get proved wrong every day of the year and they don't lose there jobs. The only reason a scientist would lose their job would be for acting LIKE YOU.

You can't fix classic physics it is falsified beyond repair by Quantum Mechanics alone that falsification thing again.

Your theory EITHER has to incorporate QM and the standard model with some fix or falsify them as well take your pick. Why because both incorporate special relativity.

Fail to do that and your theory is DEAD .. STONE DEAD.

You have to be able to answer each and every scientific challenge to what your theory shows which you refuse to discuss your problems.

You can't just avoid questions or problems .. answer them or your theory is rejected.

Einstein's theories have probably faced thousand of challenges over the years and passed them all, you fail to discuss what is even wrong with your garbage experiment.

That's how science works you don't get to choose what to answer .. answer everything or we throw the garbage out.

Last edited by Orac; 10/06/13 04:34 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
right now I'm making 3 day test

one year ago inside air my camera saw 3-6 % different signal level
inside water 1,5 meter long I have 15 % ( I need wait for summer I will prepare 15 meters pipe +water )

Nikon 5000 and stative and LED ( in full dark )
can not give biger mistake than 3-5 %

after 3 days test I schould have 3 pictures from each new position of my tool ( I set camera time 40 minutes = 10 degree Earth )

I schould see periodical brightness

What mean my test for physics ?
I don't know

I saw in books that Michelson Morley = Important experiment
I hope that my test will be inspiration for next generation people
who like study problems

I'm engineer (why my test work better than michelson morley tool )

exist some rules:
rule 1 :
( please eliminate elements from tool that you are using for measure - mistake that You will make will be lower You will have better tool )

in My tool I not have mirrors and spliter , I have only one long arm, My arm not exist and is virtual - can not have any vibration
can be very long ( photocamera - camera obscura ( leonardo ) = huge tool exist many combination of time , dark filtres , )

rule 2 : square function
in Michelson Morley tool They are using only line function ( geometry ) in my tool we have strong relation distance and power of the signal

rule 3 : If You doing something it have to be usefull for people
engineer must solve problem not build machine to exlain theory

( we live in time where corporations and economy change all - we die inside cars or use fuel that is not ecology )
Exist people who like design each solution make them happy.

In My home I have new generation compass
it is first prototype of New GPS system
it is first prototype of new tool that will show velocity
( rocket , airplanes, other vehicles ... )

I made all my own hand without outside help

What about physics ?

people like me have huge imagination sometimes ( very often )
Imagination and first Idea looks stupid and is stupid.
Sorry for many stupid words or crazy theories ...it is natural part of creation process
Good engineer use crayzy and stupid ideas and fit this ideas to real tools My tool work and I don't know how ....
no problem imortant is that 30 km/s my camera see near 15 % different brightness

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
It is not the crazy theories that I object to newton all scientists do that it is the insisting of that theory to be true even though you have obvious proof that it does not work smile

The second thing I object to is you don't even understand the basics and are too lazy to read them ... they are not hard and can be put in layman description.

The problem in not reading the basics is there are relationships between some things and not others and theories can easily run foul of an observation.

Your problem somehow you got fixated on two words "Einstein" and "relativity". Unfortunately for you those two words appear in many different areas some are connected some are not.

So then you start trying to use a problem you think may exist in one area to disprove something in a totally unconnected area of science and you look like a lunatic.

So lets be clear there are two sorts of relativity

- SPECIAL REALTIVITY (SR - light)
- GENERAL RELATIVITY (GR - gravity)

SR has connections and associated fields to QM, Particle physics, Nuclear physics and atomic structure. You start trying to play around with SR you better wear a flak jacket because you will get problems from areas of physics you haven't even probably studied.

Why because SR ties into 3 of the 4 fundamental forces that are known .. gravity the 4th one is speculative not proved.

IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE READ THE BACKGROUND OF THE FORCES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction

The top paragraph explains it all but note the big relationships

=> For predictive success with QM's probabilistic outcomes, however, particle physics conventionally models QM events across a field set to special relativity, altogether relativistic quantum field theory (QFT).

=> Everyday matter is atoms, composed of three fermion types: up-quarks and down-quarks constituting, as well as electrons orbiting, the atom's nucleus. Atoms interact, form molecules, and manifest further properties through electromagnetic interactions among their electrons absorbing and emitting photons, the electromagnetic field's force carrier, which if unimpeded traverse potentially infinite distance. Electromagnetism's QFT is quantum electrodynamics (QED).

=>The strong interaction, whose force carrier is the gluon, traversing minuscule distance among quarks, is modeled in quantum chromodynamics (QCD). EWT, QCD, and the Higgs mechanism, whereby the Higgs field manifests Higgs bosons that interact with some quantum particles and thereby endow those particles with mass, comprise particle physics' Standard Model (SM).

=>Still, physicists widely accept the Standard Model as science's most experimentally confirmed theory.

You start playing around with SR the whole universe comes down around your ears ... so you want to make SR wrong you better be prepared to either fix the whole of the universe relationships back up and totally rewrite physics or face that you are wrong. You will have to explain millions upon millions of experiments that will undoubtedly contradict your theory not just one or two.

That is why science is never going to accept your attack on SR garbage without you explaining in detail your theory because it will be falsified by other experiments and any scientist will know some straight off the top of their head.

The gravity story with GENERAL RELATIVITY that's a whole other story with lots of possibilities and why science still does Michelson Morley experiments.

The problem for me is you easily get SR and GR testing confused and a Michelson Morley experiment positive result would not affect SPECIAL RELATIVITY because light and gravity don't interact in science they are different fields and different fundamental forces.

Yet Maciej Marosz somehow thinks that a positive Michelson Morley experiment has implications for SPECIAL RELATIVITY and prove it wrong but won't say how.

SPECIAL RELATIVITY is one of the few things in science almost accepted as a fact because it goes across to many fields and has been tested to death. It is not against science to suggest it is wrong but you better have exceptional proof and work out how your theory is going to be compatible with millions of other experiments because you will generally be dismissed by science and they won't waste their time.

Last edited by Orac; 10/07/13 01:46 AM.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
imortant is that 30 km/s my camera see near 15 % different brightness

that is because the light wave is entering your camera
at a higher intensity due to the cameras velocity.

as in the below image , the red light wave @ 680 nm would appear to increase in intensity
( decreasing wavelength )
with camera velocity if the camera were moving toward the light source , by increasing camera velocity the red light would appear to transition from 680 nm to 550 nm and to 410 nm and it would even appear to transition beyond the visible light spectrum if enough velocity is added to the camera in the direction of the red light source.

ie..the camera would no longer see the red light because
as the light waves enter the camera the waves are beyond the
visible light spectrum.

your camera would then need to be able to capture
ultra violet light , x ray light , gamma ray light, and beyond.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
I am astoundingly impressed Paul !!!!

There is another problem he has overlooked there isn't one media there is at least 3 being water, air and glass and the different frequency will refract differently smile

Last edited by Orac; 10/07/13 05:32 PM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Dear Orac and Paul
finaly after many test we schould have below situation

link to above picture
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-woI7S9h_zG8/UlMZa8C8ONI/AAAAAAAABMc/oq8YNTJ8Lac/s1600/22.JPG

Paul I think that it is not only RED/BLUE please look below
we have constant RED Hz ( level of the signal looks different)

link to above picture
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wvjTus-1msQ/UlMZg_mrSYI/AAAAAAAABMk/ZEZHIZQA6Sg/s1600/23.JPG

Right now I wait for finish my test day no 2 smile

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac there is Water from my home pipe + Air + glass !!!
( my eyes see only one big dark blue water )

camera see more better than my eyes ( on picture You can see white lines and many areas of brightness ) stative and very long time must eliminate any mistake

I see one more problem 220 Volts and LED ( but I will eliminate this probem ----> it is not logic that 220 V cooperate with Earth around own axis period smile

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
You have a lense in the camera = glass media
You have air between the camera lense = air media

With a camera these two media are almost unavoidable

Now you may be starting to realize the problem these experiments are notoriously hard to setup and interpret you have to look at the setup very very very carefully before making outrageous claims.

This is why you need understanding and discussion and why scientists publish papers so others can check claims.

What I was really impressed with was Paul as a layman could actually see the problem introduced by the media.

I warned you any media present changes everything and I could predict what was going to happen and apparently so can Paul smile

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
If you are ready to listen to what is happening it is obvious there is a Doppler shift because of the speed differential and Paul got it correct

The most common situation this is encountered is on an RF communication transmission from a plane

http://www.rfcafe.com/references/electrical/ew-radar-handbook/doppler-shift.htm

All jets and airports have to have adjustments in their electronics to allow for the doppler shift of the planes movement relative to the tower.

The doppler shift occurs because the speed of light is constant the very thing you are trying to argue against laugh

The Doppler shift will create havoc when you introduce media unless you think very carefully about such setups.

So rather than disprove Einstein and special relativity your setup actual proves it right because if you gave me or Paul now the exact experimental setup we could tell you the exact result. You just don't understand enough science to work it all out smile

So => Einstein 1 .... Maciej Marosz 0

I would suggest in future rather than make outrageous claims and look very silly discuss thoughts and setups with people calmly and rationally. As discussed Special relativity is so embedded in all sorts of fields most of us just assume it is correct but we don't discourage people testing it. What we ask is you don't make outrageous claims unless you are 100% certain of your setup.

We had a case recently where some scientists claimed Special Relativity was wrong

http://news.discovery.com/space/opera-leaders-resign-after-no-confidence-vote-120404.htm

The setup was also flawed .. basically they had your problem.

They were not sacked but what they did do was lose their credibility and confidence of peers so they resigned. It sounds harsh but everyone knows Special Relativity crosses so many fields that if you want to claim it wrong you need to double and triple check everything because it costs millions of dollars and a lot of scientists time to check these things. The cause of their error was so basic it should have been checked and so basically they failed as scientists.

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/13 01:35 AM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

DOPPLER EFECTE ?

My test
bulb -----pipe -----camera --------> 30 km/s

Your Example
airplane ----30 km/s + 100 m/s -->.......station -----> 30 km/s

bulb ( source ) and camera ( sensor ) are roped to the Earth
bulb and camera have got the same velocity 30 km/s !!!

We not have typical doppler shift
IT IS APPARENT DISTANCE SHIFT ???

1 please see what is it apparent point

>>> click animation

Below imortant picture

Earth and Sun have got the same velocity . Sun started ring 1 wave in point 1 ( wave 1 is going C respect to point where signal started) after 5-6 minutes Earth and Sun Will be in new point 4
Earth will register signal that started in poin 1 ( in past )

link to above image
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yrD2uFLkznM/Ua6hkakJkII/AAAAAAAAA80/9O4Y-yFYbsY/s1600/222.JPG

important info to above piture

Point source S is radiating light equally in all directions. The amount passing through an area A varies with the distance of the surface from the light.

DOPPLER

ORAC DO YOU UNDERSTAND BELOW PICTURE
( frequency Hz and Amplitude of the signal it is not two the same problems --- if the source and sensor have got the same velocity we will register only !!! amplitude of signal shift (graph shape )!!!)

link to above picture
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wvjTus-1msQ/UlMZg_mrSYI/AAAAAAAABMk/ZEZHIZQA6Sg/s1600/23.JPG

ELECTRIC TEST ZERO ( resistance of wire /or /and signal shape )

link to above picture
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FTEj6Y-2f9U/UlOg3Q6y7II/AAAAAAAABM0/tkyYFv7oc4c/s1600/24.JPG

Last edited by newton; 10/08/13 06:48 AM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
There is nothing apparent about the distance shift

The earth spins about its axis (1662 km/h at equator), the earth spins about the sun (108,000 km/h), the sun and earth spins about the galaxy centre (72,000 km/h).

DRAW the path that's a lot of movements .. this bit you seem to get part of but not all.

For example at the poles the earth spin about it's axis is almost 0 km/hr if your imagine 1 meter out from the orbital pole it covers the 6.28m circle in 24 hrs versus the 12800 km the equator must travel in that time.

We often simplify classic problems and say there is no relative motion but when you are trying to test what you are you can't have that simplification.

You are launching a beam of light which is an electro-magnetic wave it is exactly the same as a radio transmission from a jet fighter pulling a complicated turn in a 3D space sense.

Surely you see there is nothing different here ... if there is please explain what is different.

I assure you we understand the problem ... you haven't got a clue which is obvious.

A few days ago some clever scientists used all the atomic clocks around the world to map the shape of the earth because an atomic clock can measure the force of gravity and that is it's height from the centre of mass of the earth to 30cm

http://phys.org/news/2013-10-height-clocks.html

You will note the reason they did all of that

Quote:

For that purpose, our colleagues in Australia do not want to compare frequencies over 2000 km, but over approximately 4000 km which is, of course, making things even more complicate.

They are trying to get a baseline of the frequency shift of two points on earth 4000km apart so they can do tests sort of along the lines of yours but even more interesting.

So 30 cm is easily measurable ... so your challenge is to get your tube perfectly flat to all the spins or you will get a frequency shift of the different speeds of launch to receive position and hence it will doppler. That doppler will be refracted thru the different media ..

DO YOU UNDERTSAND WHAT REFRACTION IS AND WILL DO????

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT WIKIPEDIA IT AND IT WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWER

Quote:

When a ray of light is incident on any surface, it gets refracted, transmitted and reflected. So some of the incident ray's energy is lost in transmission and reflection. So a refracted ray is less bright than the incident ray because it has lost energy.

So contrary to your claim refraction will change the brightness and you have to stop it or at the very least control it to a known.

So if you want to do brightness tests your setup experiment will need to stop the refraction by (a) having no media changes or (b) you need to stop the frequency changes which means stop the earth from moving ... choose a or b smile

I will say your 15% seems very high to me so I suspect there is another problem with your setup which we haven't yet identified perhaps air in the tube or some such thing.

Your electrical wire test is ridiculous you don't understand how electricity works if you believe that garbage as you wont measure a difference.

I will give you a better electrical analogy take you water hose out lay it out for 10 meters with the spin of earths direction do you really think you will be able to measure a difference of flow between an alignment of earth and against it .... you are a lunatic if you think you can the resistance against the walls of the hose will exceed any difference.

Even in a gold wire and at absolute zero the effect will be lost and you will measure nothing. You can measure coriolis effect on some things but not that.

This stuff is not hard smile

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/13 12:46 PM.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
I added this as a separate reply .... could you please read this paper

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0801/0801.3138.pdf

The Japanese scientist who wrote it is Masanori Sato and installs absolute space in a way compatible with special relativity.

That's about the only way to get back absolute space if that's what you really want.

It's a useful teaching idea but the problem with the idea is you can falsify it under quantum mechanics because of it's use of Broglie-Bohm theory.

However it is about as close as you can get absolute space to meeting all science observations so it may interest you if you really want to continue your idea.

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/13 01:21 PM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac

Thank You for post ( I understand that
Earth self rotation
and
earth around sun rotation
and
earth and sun around galactica center can make doppler )

Each Omega = V/R

V - line velocity
R - radius

before my test I schould measure each radial forces and set my pipes ideal perpendicular to radial acceleration vector ?

pipe ----> V
i
i
R( distance )
i
i
rotation center

V = constant sum V1+V2+V3 ( vectores )

Thank You for post

right now I wait my camera will finish
3 day test ( for perfect test I schould use one bulb and minimum 8 cameras ( 3d ball sensor )

BUT i WILL THINK HOW TO EXPLAIN MY TEST ( i NEED PREPARE TIME OF PICTURE AND POSITION HOW WAS SET PIPE DURING PICTURE )

66.66 EARTH ANGLE AND POLISH GEOGRAPHIC WIDE AND SHAPE eARTH'S SHAPE ???

RIGHT NOW I'M VERY HAPPY THAT I SEE 15 % DIFFERENT
i HAVE IDEA HOW TO CALIBRATE MY TOOL
AFTER FINISH ( 3 DAY TEST i CAN USE THE SAME PIPE AND MEASURE
220 KM/S

I NEED HAVE SCALE
1 KM/S = xx BRIGHTNESS DIFFERENT ?

Last edited by newton; 10/08/13 01:30 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
You really can't calibrate it except against an atomic clock and that already assumes you accept special relativity smile

I fear you are wasting your time and trust me 15% is way off we would have trouble with our laser labs if it was that much.

Think about it our lasers would vary 15% depending which way we pointed them are you really stupid enough to think we wouldn't notice that .... really come on grow a brain.

I have a 1 Kilowatt cutting laser to manufacture parts which according to you is only 850 watt depending on which direction I use it .... sure I would never notice the difference laugh

You have done things in your setup to make the problem worse but it won't be that much because otherwise the effect would be seen daily in lights, laser and anything that emits light.

You don't see that do you ... so clearly 15% is wrong.

Almost any scientist with access to an optics lab will have done a laser ring setup at some stage and know that you are stupidly wrong. A 4m square laser ring can pickup movements in the order of 10E-10 rad/s/sqrt(Hz) so given a typical red or green optical laser you can measure seismic events in the earth ... that's how precise we know the problem.

This is part of your problem, you have so many errors which you are totally ignoring (even stupidly obvious ones), it's hard to work out exactly what you are measuring at all.

Personally I am not really interested in working through it all because you just never answer questions or walk systematically through objections, you just publish ever more stupid posts.

Anyhow I have done as much as I can with you being as crazy as you are.

Hopefully you sort of understand now why you will get pretty much ignored by science and why ... it has nothing to do with science preferring or defending Einstein it is simply your ideas make no sense.

Anyhow I will leave you to it ... let me know when you win a Nobel prize laugh

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/13 05:20 PM.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
As a final challenge to you I will give you a problem I would like you to think about.

If earth were covered completely in thick black clouds and you couldn't see the sun or any stars ... could you detect it was moving.

The obvious answer with its rotation is yes because we can see coriolis effects in many things.

Now the harder one could you detect that the earth was rotating about the sun even though you couldn't see it.

The answer is yes ... your challenge is to work out how smile

If you want a bonus challenge from there would it be possible to work out the sun and earth were rotating about the galactic centre smile

Good luck let me know if you need hints how to do it.

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/13 03:56 PM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac

Below only One picture and One animation

How big intensity of the signal (3d radio ball)
will register rocket R1

a )V1 = absolute zero
b) V1 = C/2
c) V1 = 0,9 C

Can I calibrate my tool ?

>>> click link - big size above picture

>>> VERY IMPORTANT ANIMATION ( not my own - books )

***post author
my test in home

Led ----1,5 meter pipe --- camera -------> 30km/s

1,5 meter pipe = dark filtre for camera = Virtual distance between R 1 and R2

Do You see similar situation ?

Can I calibrate my tool ?

What is wrong with my picture ? or animation ?

to evaluate problem please use distance R1--R2 = 300 000 km ( I can set in home power of Led and dark filtre ( camera will see light after 1 sec. shooter time )

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
*** VERY IMPORTANT TIP
each engineer that like make drawing know that strait line = small part of huge circle ***

in tool in my home I set picture time 8 sec.
150 000 000 km radius and 8 sec I'm sure that it is not so big mistake that I will imagine that it is strait line Can I ignore small doppler efecte ( rotation doppler ???)
( I'm not NASA I'm amatore I can ignore small mistake smile

Last edited by newton; 10/08/13 05:51 PM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.