Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Very important is definition "apparent point "

Not Exist Garvitation waves Speed + V
Not exist light speed C+ V

please see animation notice apparent point
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

Forces inside Athoms and Distance respect to apparent point ?

Three masses on table in Your room

m---100mm---M---100mm----m --------> 220 km/s or 30 km/s

You can measure distance 100 mm BUT !!! mass m left fill feel
gravitation signal from mass M more closer to apparent point
( point where inside space were 3 masses short time ago ) !!!

Evidence ! look on that shape

Light and apparent point

Test in home that everyone can repeat
+30 km/s and - 30 km/s

below my first prototype ( dark filtre is very important )

first test
> http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures ( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram)
west ( -30km/s ) and opposite East (+30 km/s )
> http://youtu.be/O9k-zidfJZg

( On this forum You can read more I call this effect Doppler but not red/blue it is Apparent distance

ATHOMS ISIDE COORDINATION SYSTEM THAT IS MOVING
CONSTANT MOTION ( V constant respect to apparent point )

e----C-----------e -------Vconstant-------->

Why we have asymetry reason is apparent distance !!!

TIME and atomic clock ???
Why atomic clock slowdown if we are moving ?

It is not different time

Please evaluate how many km will make in absolute space
electron A and B

situation A
e---C---------e ------100000 km/s------->

situation B
e---C----e -----ZERO --- ( absolute zero motion )

THANK YOU
RIGHT NOW I LIVE IN SMALL POLISH TOWN ( getto 25% people without job ) I Dream made many test befor my die
above I showed my own test and model why and how it work

temperature , gravitation , is changing density of bodies
so light slow down or is moving more faster inside medium
there is no any time dilatation and space dimmension change
all we can explain by classical mechanic

WE HAVE TO ELIMINATE BELOW ABSURD FROM BOOKS

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
All it takes is 3 marbles to show you are wrong newton.

MAKE THEM SPIN ... COME ON IT'S EASY

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

below small joke and right model for Your question

Joke m-m-m is not moving

m ---- m ----- m

observer ---rotation around 3 masses-->

LOOK BELOW ( I not like relative rotation he ...:))

mL-----m------mR

mass mR and mL have got omega around stationary mass m
mass m . Mass m is absolute stationary

mL--L2--m-----L1-----mR ------V constant--->

L1>L2

Everything is moving ( above 20 km/s model - SOLAR SYSTEM )

please push mass mR ( gravitation will push her friends )

MR MACH EACH BODIES INSIDE THE UNIVERSE COOPERATE
please move small mass m in Your room on your table The universe will get info about Your action ( but it will take some time information need time many bodies in the universe will change positions respect to point where You made action in your home )
not respect actual and fresh position Your table and mass on Your table )

**** ABSLUTE ONE SECOND MASTER

e----C-----e

Atomic clock in zero montion

BR THANK YOU

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
DEAR ORAC

Kindly ask for You please prepare old classical mechanic
equations respect to apparent point

please use computer and made simulation

You will have ellipse model

Perfect circle is very natural ( But You must use classical mechanic and absolute zero velocity for center mass )

IT IS NOT MY OWN THEORY IT IS VERY OLD PHYSICS WITHOUT
RELATIVITY NATURAL AND SIMPLE .

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
At least you realize it is a very old theory and it is STUPIDLY WRONG which is why science threw it out because the universe would collapse.

So you realize it is an old theory so how do you fail to realize HOW STUPID IT IS !!!!!

You can't salvage any of this rubbish and we know the entire classical physics is wrong you have be shown that from multiple sources.

What do you think we just threw out classical physics because we didn't like it NEWTON ... we threw it out because it is blatantly wrong!!!!!!

You can't prepare classic physics versions of the atom they don't work under any classic physics theory the only theory that works is Quantum mechanics and with it comes a pile of predictions that this garbage fails dismally at ... SO QM is right Classic Physics is wrong .. science says that.

I have given you things like Electromagnetically induced transparency (EIT)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetically_induced_transparency

These are experiments that classic physics garbage could never explain and why you don't stand a chance in hell that anyone in science will take you seriously.

All you do is look more and more crazy Newton.

I understand why Paul has issues with science because Big Bang theory he feel attacks his religion and people leave his religion because of science.

Your excuse you always make is that you live in a ghetto and are poor .. well neither of those two things stops you understanding extremely basic physics which clearly shows this old idea is complete rubbish ... you can't make the 3 balls spin no one can because the theory doesn't work.

For sciences part it predicts how to hold the atom together and we test each and every bit of that theory just last week they released results on tests on the bonding values for protons

http://phys.org/news/2013-09-proton-weak-q-weak-results.html

See the problem Newton you have an old theory that can't remotely work versus a theory producing result and prediction after prediction that are correct ... who do you think any sane person will believe.

Last edited by Orac; 09/22/13 01:12 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
At least you realize it is a very old theory and it is STUPIDLY WRONG which is why science threw it out because the universe would collapse.

Newton didn't use apparent point !!!
He also not solved inertia problem !!!

C-----e ----c/2-> ( respect to apparent point )

distance between c and e at first look is constant
but forces has strong relations with absolute velocity

You ask me about three masses I already showed model (100% I'm sure that this model works)

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Haha .. so it works does it.

So do it make the 3 marbles spin and create an atom because it's possible right!!!!!!

Come on Newton even you aren't that stupid are you ... surely you see the two little problems

Gravity will collapse the whole lot vertically in on itself and if you spin it fast enough the centripetal forces outwards will quickly exceed the pathetic gravitational forces between the marbles and it will fly apart.

That's why you can't do it with the 3 marbles you need new forces and new understanding. Hell you can even use magnets and electricity and you still won't be able to create a proper spinning atom model unless you use some sort of physical tracks or props etc in 3D.

Get it the whole idea is beyond stupid you can't solve the problems because they can't be solved.

I am 100% sure your model is garbage and you can't show me 3 spinning marbles because you are wrong .. if you are right show me the model film it for me please.

Here this is what you need to film the 3 marbles doing please

Show me that and I will believe you ... should be simple apparently.

The problem is the atom has to not be just balanced between forces because if it was just balanced the slightest knock would collapse it ... it has to be inherently stable and able to take load like gravity forces etc.

Under classic physics there simply is no way to make the atom stable and this is your problem, in general you can't even balance it against gravity or the slightest breeze or knock.

Last edited by Orac; 09/23/13 12:58 PM.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
I know you won't bother to read this Newton but others reading may be interested.

Elliott H. Lieb, Robert Seiringer, W. Thirring & F. J. Dyson between them (apologies if I missed any) published the formal mathematical proof of the stability of matter via Quantum Mechanics.

Lieb's 1976 paper is easiest to understand but it is still challenging (http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~rajeev/phy246/lieb.pdf)

The abstact outlines Newtons problem

A fundamental paradox of classical physics is why matter, which is held together by Coulomb forces, does not collapse. The resolution is given here in three steps. First, the stability of atom is demonstrated, in the framework of nonrelativistic quantum mechanics. Next the Pauli principle, together with some facts about Thomas-Fermi theory, is shown, to account for the stability (i.e., saturation) of bulk matter. Thomas-Fermi theory is developed in some detail because, as is also pointed out, it is the asymptotically correct picture of heavy atoms and molecules (in the Z→∞ limit). Finally, a rigorous version of screening is introduced to account for thermodynamic stability.

Last edited by Orac; 09/23/13 01:17 PM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
You pasate very nice animation
it is circle or ellipse

( ellipse = circle but we only see ellipse reason is earth motion inside the universe )

What is real ? and what we only see ?

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
It isn't real and doesn't work is what it is Newton laugh

An atom looks nothing like that because you can't stop it collapsing !!!!!!

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Mass

m ---------- M -------------> 20 km/s

M - SUN

m - Earth

VERY IMPORTANT ANMATION (please notice what is it apparent point)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

SUN (mass M ) started signal (gravitation wave) in apparent point

how far from apparent point ? Earth will register signal ???
( above I showed summer please imagine that if we have winter Earth escape from signal )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUW3zDAUksc&feature=share&list=UUjGrMikL5Y4N4N10CBF_UZA

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.