Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 321 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
It was night I was inside train ( Poland - Warsow -Wroclaw )
I already finished SNIKERS ...

I'm inside the train 100 km/h

I would like to go to toilet . I have one problem

I would like to know where is optimal direction ?
(Front and toilet or Rear and toilet)

If I will write equations respect to train I have symetry situation
Respect to train will use the same energy ( front and rear )

But

If I will write the same equations respect to Earth more better is go to rear toilet ( lover energy process )

100 km/h - 5 km/h = 95 km/h

????
I Already finished SNIKERS ... How many energy will use my body
( front and rear direction inside the train )

Can I make experiment ? Earth is more Important or Train or EXIST other very important body in the Universe ?

Problem that I would like to solve

Ytube question ( problem )

What About Above problem right now I can read in books

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis: any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments (it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).
This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity.

Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .

The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

MY OWN TESTS PROPOSITIONS AND QUESTIONS WHY ???
PEOPLE WHO LEARN RIGHT NOW PHYSICS ARE BLIND AND NOT SEE MY
E-MAILS ??? WHY

3 steps pendulum ( famous Facualt's Pendulum -- it is not joke very important test )

and

train inside the Universe ?

more info first experiment with light

I can not understand why there is zero people who work on universities and would like to help me prepare profesional
test in international team

( I'm 100 % sure that exist many very important problems that right now are only inside my head
these ideas will be very important for our childrens !!!)

more info
http://solarsytemspeed.blogspot.com/

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: newton

If I will write the same equations respect to Earth more better is go to rear toilet ( lover energy process )

100 km/h - 5 km/h = 95 km/h

Sigh .. sorry fail at basic physics Newton

If you rewrite the equations to earths frame you need to write the energy of the train from earths frame, then rewrite your propose motion from earths frame. You have only written yours and when you write back in the trains motion you get back the 5km you subtracted above.

When you do that correctly the result is the same as your equation from inside the train.

You need to go back and hit the physics books again unlike your previous efforts this one is terrible.

I can explain it to you a more simple way

The earth is spinning you with energy whether you are on the train or not. The train also has energy imparted into it from the spin of the earth whether you are on it or not. When you both come together nothing changes the earth is still spinning you both and so you can ignore the earth effect totally.

If you want of more empirical proof of the above take a strain gauge and attach it to a block. Now walk with the earths spin while dragging the block and note the strain gauge reading, now walk against the earths spin while dragging the block and read the gauge.

How much do you want to bet me that the gauge reads the same value?

Originally Posted By: Newton

MY OWN TESTS PROPOSITIONS AND QUESTIONS WHY ???
PEOPLE WHO LEARN RIGHT NOW PHYSICS ARE BLIND AND NOT SEE MY
E-MAILS ??? WHY

The answer is because you are blatantly and trivially wrong and scientists realize it immediately, I say this not to be mean but in the hope you learn from it.

As scientists we go out of our way to test anything that we are unsure of but what you are not doing in your proposals Newton is spending time to think about and remove problems in your experiments. When a scientists sets up an experiment we seek to control everything or at least discuss things we can't control and how they might effect the results.

In your previous version you had lasers and cameras and you jumped to a conclusion rather than looking at and discussing problems in your setup. It took me 30 sec in your previous examples to see the experimental problems.

I truly encourage you do experiments but you need to learn a science philosophy which is assume nothing and look at every component in an experiment and ask how may this be affecting my result.

I will give you a more recent result produced by a school boy who was diligent and it is the weird observation that if you have a container of hot water and a container of cold water and place both in the freezer the hot one will freeze first contrary to what seems logical. The effect is real and now carries his name "Mpemba effect"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mpemba_effect

The effect is very contrary to themodynamics and is very real and is still not completely explained because it enters the realm of something to do with Quantum Mechanics of water.

There are many discoveries out there to be had but you need to take more care and not make outrageous claims without first having good and well thought out experiments.

Last edited by Orac; 09/04/13 01:36 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac Thank You for Your post

kindly ask for You ( classical mechanc is very old )

please see my Ytube

I'm sure that after Ytube You will be able repeat in your brain very old experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HWsvZdMB...jnCoJ621MzH_CXS

--F1--> m <---F2-- ---------> Vo = 30 km/s

Mass m on Your table in Your room F1=F2 what about distance !!!
( You know weel apparent point please use this point and work definition Force * distance )

please think about train ?!? and snikers in your body ( snikers = energy portion )

thank You again for Your post

Br Maciej ( please keep this post in memory = very important words ..) Apparent position and Work definition !!!

we can push mass m the same force but during the same time we not make the same distance ( absolute distance )

Space, time, dimenssions are absolute

Last edited by newton; 09/04/13 04:13 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Sigh .. here we go again

YOUR ERROR IN THE VIDEO

CALCULATE AND SUBTRACT THE TWO OPPOSING FORCES IN A MOVING REFERENCE FRAME UNDER NEWTONIAN PHYSICS

What will magically happen is your forward force will be corrected by the opposing force and the resultant total will be the same as doing the calculation from a stationary frame on the train.

You fall for the same problem over and over again in each example.

Again Newton please do your checking properly on these problems before making silly claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilean_invariance

This is the problem you are dealing with and the answers are clearly given.

Quote:

Work, kinetic energy, momentum

Because the distance covered while applying a force to an object depends on the inertial frame of reference, so does the work done. Due to Newton's law of reciprocal actions there is a reaction force; it does work depending on the inertial frame of reference in an opposite way. The total work done is independent of the inertial frame of reference.

Correspondingly the kinetic energy of an object, and even the change in this energy due to a change in velocity, depends on the inertial frame of reference. The total kinetic energy of an isolated system also depends on the inertial frame of reference: it is the sum of the total kinetic energy in a center of momentum frame and the kinetic energy the total mass would have if it were concentrated in the center of mass. Due to the conservation of momentum the latter does not change with time, so changes with time of the total kinetic energy do not depend on the inertial frame of reference.

By contrast, while the momentum of an object also depends on the inertial frame of reference, its change due to a change in velocity does not.

This is all very basic stuff ... it is all well known and if you took time to read, think and check before making outrageous claims you would get taken more seriously by scientists.

Now I am not going to waste time answering this stuff unless you start doing more checks yourself.

Last edited by Orac; 09/04/13 05:08 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac

( below experiment ( wiki link pendulum ) is very old -
I also at the end showing other test in lab ( not my ) it is new absorber type right now they work hard !!! F1 Mercedess Mc Laren team is using the same type susspenion

Thank You for read step by step ( I want to know Your opinion after read not before read )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

Pendulum ? Why ? Why Mass m is not rotating with Earth ?

Marosz (me my IDEA ? )

Fact 1
Mass m is moving independently from Earth Rotation
(confirmed by Mr Foucault )

Fact 2
Mass m "line velocity" is independently

Pendulum inside train 50 km/h and 100 km/h
please stop wach Ytube after four pistons example

http://youtu.be/zpgZJmbkAmA

After You saw 4 pistons test in above Ytube
and two mass m (read below )

absolute energy ?

m =1kg
V = 2 m/s ( respect to stationary point in the universe )

Ek = m*V*V/2 = 2 [Joules ]

m -----> V

to stop mass m I must use minimal 2 Joules
I need 2 Joules for change mass m velocity from 2 m/s to Zero

to change mass m velocity from 2 m/s to 4 m/s I need use 6 Joules

***?
lightning rod protect house ? - huge energy escape there where feel lower resistance ( lower potential !!!)

***?
Mountains and sea ? water = mass m escape from higher point to lower point !!!

***? Mr Lucjan Lagiewka ( Poland Kowary) his system use Mercedes MC laren Team F1
( Lagiewka's Bumper and susspension ) ( I already spoke with Mr Lagiewka 2011 POland )

It is very nice test 3-4 kg steel and glass ???
( Mechanic energy the same like electric energy will go there where feel lower resistance ) lower resisstance for energy is
small element "rotor" not glass

http://youtu.be/9Ow-cgHAfNI

Wake Up !!! Wake Up !!

we have many job to do ( reaserch ) wake up !!!

below paragraph ???

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis: any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments (it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).
This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .
The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

Above we have huge false ???

Marosz Test

Light metod

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vTs64GjGxJo/UVRWqhB1PyI/AAAAAAAAAwY/heVb8diniyU/s1600/DopekN.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NIRPGlmY9Tw/Ualtt_yXisI/AAAAAAAAA7w/IKotONfnhD8/s1600/compass.JPG

Inertia Test

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3EPlifUKbIQ/UZ...oppler+ROOT.JPG

Vibration Test

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sJL9StdvhyM/UWqxyns_v7I/AAAAAAAAAyg/e8ol2utisMA/s1600/02.jpg

Pendulum test ( three steps )
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-f5ePcsjT4QM/UaHJ11rJaeI/AAAAAAAAA7U/PdbxaUBmgCc/s1600/earth+facu.JPG

Dear Orac ???????

Last edited by newton; 09/04/13 11:45 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Newton the link you gave discusses how the Foucault pendulum works and again the formula for it can be correctly written and expressed even for a moving train.

READ YOUR LINK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

You can map the change in the pendulum swing relative to the earths rotation and latitude

Here is the graph they give you

So the observation frame changes how you see the motion and to get the correct answer you need to account for the motion.

This is your problem with your train is you want to ignore and not mathematically correct for the train and then are surprised you get a crazy result.

Here is the correct mathematics
http://www.animations.physics.unsw.edu.au/jw/pendulumdetails.html

It has a very good discussion of the forces (real and fictitious) on the pendulum the point of the experiment is that the pendulum itself is not an inertial frame.

If you want to take the problem onto a train now you have a moving frame on a moving frame and you need to adjust the mathematics even more.

Now this has all got ridiculous Newton and I shall do like all the other scientists are doing and ignore you.

Last edited by Orac; 09/05/13 01:32 AM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
small misunderstand sorry

Graph that You showed is very good

on equator line pendulum rotation respect to earth is zero
we have only line velocty Earth and pendulum

BELOW HUGE QUESTION and SIMPLE EXPERIMENT

I would like to make the test on equator line
[Plastycyline absorber ]

Situation 1 ( respect to Virtual stationary
point in the universe mass has got velocity = Vo+30 km/s

.....I
.....I
.....I
.....I
.....I
.....I
....mass ---->Vo (Plastycyline) ------> +30 km/s

Situation 2
mass respect to stationary point in the universe has got
30km/s -Vo

.........................I
[plastycyline] Vo<----- mass ------> +30 km/s

We move up pendulum ( master sample energy portion )

Plastycyline and pendulum

car 1 ---> car 2 --->

car 1 ---> <--- car 2

Kinetic energy graph respect to virtual stationary point A in the universe = parabola

Point A ? ( I know that short time ago Earth was in poin A and pendulum that wait for test was in point A )

Parabola ?? the same delta X not give You the same delta Y
X- velocity Y- kinetic energy ( m*x*x/2 ) it is FACT

I move up pendulum always for the same high so ...? my delta Y ( energy )is constant only X ( velocity ) can change

Please give me perfect spring or plastycyline
(zero lost for hot 100% work )

I'm absolutly sure that we will measure different deformation
if I will have deformation I can evaluate energy

please back to my first You tube ( link is here )

http://youtu.be/1HWsvZdMBek

If I have Energy I can evaluate Velocity ( I can confirm or disproove 30 km/s NO !!!)
!!! ( my test = we measure respect to virtual stationary point A in the universe - not respect to Sun )

What is it virtual stationary point A (I know that Earth and mass were in point A short time ago )

Dear Orac What about plastycyline ????

I know what we have in book very well :

This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .

Marosz ( post author )
Mathematica give US many options

we can write equations respect to train , respect to Earth , respect to star

But ???

I was in point A -----> I'm in point B ----> I will be in point C

AB=BC so my velocity s constant ( not change )
I'm sorry I no need other bodies to describe montion !!!

Snikers inside my body = energy portion

if I'm going to front of the train my metabolizm change
(only If the train is moving respect the stationary vrtual point A in the universe not respect the Earth)

************* many equations is possible but only one is real and true rest is FALSE and ilusion *******

What You think :):):) ???? 400 years JOKE ----> not !!!

the same problem what I have right now before me had Kopernik and

( nobody trust plastycyline ? ) we can buy special 1 kg from NASA 1 000 000 USD per plastycyline ( please read and learn how important test they made -Hawking can write next book ????) Relativity ????
"TV SHOW with Einstein face and many strange facts zero plastycyline for me joke "

You can be inside train read book and plan respect to what You are moving ( Nature know better ) all in the universe not happen without reason - Energy is absolute and one

Last edited by newton; 09/05/13 04:56 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
AFTER READ BELOW YOU WILL BE ABLE PREPARE MATHEMATICAL EVIDENCE
THAT GALILEO MADE MISTA
KE

Apparent point IMPORTANT ANIMATION !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Aberrationlighttimebeaming.gif

I was in past in point 1 after short time I'm in point 2
I will be in point 3 ( I no need other bodies in the universe to conirm my velocity ???)

Kinetic parabola respect to apparent point

I was in past in point 1 after short time me and rocket ...?

( please take a pencil in your hand make the same drawing and please write
old equation from secoundary school --> after You tube You will be able prepare mathematical evidence that galileo made mistake ...more detail later in post )

http://youtu.be/1HWsvZdMBek

HOW TO TEST ABOVE PROBLEM ( PENDULUM AND TRAIN )

move up pendulum "L" distance from the Earth level

pendulum that wait for test has got velocity ? after we start pendulum potencial energy will be change for kinetic energy . ( please back in Your mind to my first Ytube )

Parabola and Delta Y ( kinetic energy ) and Delta X ( velocity change ) ???

Can we measure different velocity ? Please study below You tube
Please ask Your self what about perpendicular direction to train velocity ? do we have ideal symetry ?

http://youtu.be/zpgZJmbkAmA

What about above test right now we can read in books
please read all ( I mark red colour problem that you can solve
-- my first Ytube and secoundary school equation but respect to stationary virual apparent point )

Me ( author )

Montion respect to appaarent point

m=1kg
Vo = 2 m/s

Ek = 2 joules

You want to change mass m speed form 2 m/s to 0 m/s ( please use E =2 joules)

You want to change mass m speed form 2 m/s to 4 m/s ( please use E =6 joules)

0 m/s ------------2m/s ------------4m/s
........<--2[J]...........6[J]-->

Water flows from mountain to sea level we can not change it
Energy always escape more easy there where is more Easy way to escape ( optimal direction we can measure and confirm from inside our own coordination system )

my last picture explain symetry and asymetry situation

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3EPlifUKbIQ/UZ...oppler+ROOT.JPG

Gallileo made mistake we have absolute space and time

MAciej Marosz
Engineer and Inventor

http://tesla4.blogspot.com/

http://solarsytemspeed.blogspot.com/

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
YAWN .. AND EATS SNIKER laugh

Last edited by Orac; 09/06/13 09:07 AM.

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
Dear Orac

stationary
apparent
point "A"

rocket 1 ---- > 50 km/s

rocket 2 --------------> 100 km/s

rocket 3 -> 0,1 m/s

persons inside rockets finished Snikers

HOW MANY ENERY WILL LOST PERSON IN ROCKET 1 for start walk 2 m/s ( from rear to front )

what about rocket 2

what about rocket 3 ?

Exist different for You ?

to help You please evaluate Area under Parabola ?

( You want to tell me that we can not make experiment and measure metabolizm and write equations respect to stationary virtual point A )

WHY ? because what ? ... more important is Star ( for example SUN ? ... Why You want to use rockets and write separate each equations ... You have better idea ? can we do like You want and use rocket 1 or R2 or R3 like a zero ???

Point 1 ----- Point 2 ----- point 3 ....

above I showed You how you change position in the universe
respect to point A

You want to use old definition ? ?

below TXT is more easy for You ???

For Engineer it is not a problem to write equations
respect to Earth ( car speed 50 km/h respect to Earth )

For Physics it is HUGE misunderstand exist only one true equations ( respect to point where Earth was short time before in space )

please see below animation

please study below pictures and Y tube about my test

first test
> http://youtu.be/XF_npmQ8kGY

first pictures ( brightness - photoshop 10 histogram) west ( -30km/s ) and East (+30 km/s )
> http://youtu.be/O9k-zidfJZg

BR MAciej MArosz
Engineer and Inventor
http://tesla4.blogspot.com/

Last edited by newton; 09/06/13 05:03 PM.
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Sorry I think I have fallen into a part of universe that is low on sniker energy .. feeling very tired in this part of universe laugh

N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N

Point 1 -------> Point 2 (me)

I was in point 1
I'm in point 2 after short time t

RESPECT TO WHAT I'm Moving ???
WHAT IS IT APPARENT POINT ? ( below important animation )

Rocket 1 -----> 10 m/s
( respect to point where I'm sure that rocket was !)

Rocket 2 --------------> 20 m/s

Rocket 3 ZERO m/s

Rocket 3 is not moving = that not change position
is in point 1 and there is no point 2

PLEASE COMPARE ROCKET A ) and B) and C) it is very easy

GALILEO below paragraph is right now in each books

MAROSZ ( post author ) star is not importnt important is point where I was in the universe ( virtual stationary point A -apparent point )

Classical mechanic

Light ( not exist C+ V rocket )

EINSTEIN AND PROBLEM THAT HE CAN NOT SOLVE
apparent point is very usefull ?

DARK MATTERY DEFINITION

I SEE AIRPLANE BUT I CAN NOT HEAR AIRPLAIN ?
WHAT IF I NOT SEE AND NOT HEAR AIRPLAINE

[img:center]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QDhADrDXABA/UVl_hphDVsI/AAAAAAAAAxc/skybrn6FqbQ/s1600/darkmaterr.JPG [/img]

BLACK HOLES DEFINITION
( moving faster than light = that information about my position not exist for somone who is not moving like me ( abberation and apparent point and luminosity we have huge problem to see the light signal )

NEW INTERNAL GPS TYPE

WE NEED ONLY THREE CONSTANT VELOCITY
AND ASTRONOMY TIME ALGORITMS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DYWc_0NfHZg/UanNFZgUMoI/AAAAAAAAA8A/6-XEoqsqy4U/s1600/333.jpg

ZERO GPS SIGNAL PROBLEM ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0mRKHtmH-YM/UK8pzwJ6TmI/AAAAAAAAAP0/FHh7T5UvNNY/s1600/gps2.JPG

BIG FISH ( whales ) has got inside head big empty chamber inside chamber small source of signal that is able travel without air

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tMjoAujRQ5o/UK8pspZUQQI/AAAAAAAAAPs/87K5muMoS7Q/s1600/gps1.JPG

WHY WE HAVE WINTER and SUMMER ?

GRAVITATION WINTER AND SUMMER
EFECT !!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sCSMCFPwLR8/UK8qPXCcAEI/AAAAAAAAAQE/8GD8vR83VIg/s1600/hot.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-agRtwFCVnPE/UYndx-VIeVI/AAAAAAAAA3c/lvRaonCImP4/s1600/WSM.JPG

NEW SYSTEM FOR AIPLANE /ROCKET

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AdDum0dDSQY/UK...66666666666.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PqEJjEZQisM/UKjVcJCGp9I/AAAAAAAAALs/0XOxA_hceK4/s1600/wwwwwwwwwwwww.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xCq4esIpFmw/USouSs6D9-I/AAAAAAAAAqo/AMikzS7lwxU/s1600/xxx.JPG

Last edited by newton; 09/07/13 05:20 AM.
N
newton Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
N
NICE YOU TUBE FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN ME PHYSICS

FUNDAMENTS HAVE GOT HUGE GAP ( SRT and GRT = nice
lie for people who not like use apparent point and fact that not exist C+ V )

http://youtu.be/3O1_3zBUKM8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.