[/video]

I thought we had more than 17 members of congress!

lets check that.

the House of Representatives. (113th Congress)
233 Republican
200 Democrat
2 vacancies

thats 433 right?

The Senate (113th Congress)

46 Republicans
52 Democrats
2 Independents

thats 100 right?

for a grand total of 533 members of Congress.

but only 17 are allowed to represent the People.

I feel as if I have been hoodwinked.

this is not Democracy.

and this is not representation.

well , it looks like President Obama isnt the only one jumping
the gun , I am also guilty of that now , I misunderstood the
video to say that approval was already granted.

the theatrics got the best of me.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/04/us-syria-crisis-idUSBRE97K0EL20130904

Quote:
The committee voted 10-7 in favor of a compromise resolution that sets a 60-day limit on any engagement in Syria, with a possible 30-day extension, and bars the use of U.S. troops on the ground for combat operations.

The administration is trying to balance the views of many in Congress who want a narrowly defined resolution against hawks such as Senator John McCain, who has pushed for a broader resolution that would allow direct U.S. support for rebels.

The Senate committee adopted amendments proposed by McCain with policy goals of degrading Assad's ability to use chemical weapons, increasing support for rebel forces and reversing battlefield momentum to create conditions for Assad's removal.

The authorization still faces significant resistance in Congress, where many lawmakers fear it could lead to a prolonged U.S. military involvement in Syria's civil war and spark an escalation of regional violence.

The full Senate is expected to vote on the resolution next week. The House of Representatives also must approve the measure.

that is 533 Congressional Members Voting and that is Democracy and representation...

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.