Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49321 07/28/13 05:26 PM
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
OR THE SABOTAGE of CELLS
Chlamydia trachomatis is a human pathogen that is the leading
cause of bacterial sexually transmitted disease worldwide with more than 90 million new cases of genital infections occurring each year.
I believe its quite difficult for a person as an individual, to spot, or notice it, unless it go's "out of control"
Which is why I am putting up this article for information.

http://www.mpg.de/794094/W003_Biology-Medicine_060-063.pdf

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
and bacteria is what causes cancer from what I have read.

here is a cure for Chlamydia according to what I have read.

uh...Sorry that should have been Candida not Chlamydia !!!

heres an article about candida and Chlamdia is mentioned.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21830350

Quote:
We found that an optimal dose of Caprylic acid increases normal cell telomere (NCT) to a desirable 750 ng BDORT units while Diflucan increases NCT by only 25 ng BDORT units, & with Omega-3 fish oil, leads to a mutual cancellation of both drugs. Thus, Caprylic acid is superior to & less expensive than Diflucan, & has potential application for anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-Alzheimer's disease, anti-Autism, anti-infection, & general circulatory improvement.

but heres an article about caprylic acid and its usefulness
in the fight against Chlamdia.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC105821/

Quote:
The antichlamydial effects of several fatty acids and monoglycerides were studied by incubating Chlamydia trachomatis bacteria with equal volumes of lipid solutions for 10 min and measuring the reduction in infectivity titer compared with that in a control solution without lipid. Caprylic acid (8:0), monocaprylin (8:0), monolaurin (12:0), myristic acid (14:0), palmitoleic acid (16:1), monopalmitolein (16:1), oleic acid (18:1), and monoolein (18:1) at concentrations of 20 mM (final concentration, 10 mM) had negligible effects on C. trachomatis. In contrast, lauric acid (12:0), capric acid (10:0), and monocaprin (10:0) caused a greater than 10,000-fold (>4-log10) reduction in the infectivity titer. When the fatty acids and monoglycerides were further compared at lower concentrations and with shorter exposure times, lauric acid was more active than capric acid and monocaprin was the most active, causing a greater than 100,000-fold (>5-log10) inactivation of C. trachomatis at a concentration of 5 mM for 5 min. The high levels of activity of capric and lauric acids and particularly that of monocaprin are notable and suggest that these lipids have specific antichlamydial effects. The mode of action of monocaprin was further studied by removal of the lipid by centrifugation before inoculation of Chlamydia onto host cells and by electron microscopy. The results indicate that the bacteria are killed by the lipid, possibly by disrupting the membrane(s) of the elementary bodies. A 50% effective concentration of 30 μg/ml was found by incubation of Chlamydia with monocaprin for 2 h. The rapid inactivation of large numbers of C. trachomatis organisms by monocaprin suggests that it may be useful as a microbicidal agent for the prevention of the sexual transmission of C. trachomatis.

I use the capsules not the softgels pictured below.

http://www.pipingrock.com/caprylic-acid/...CFbDm7Aod4GkAUw

I kill my bacteria every month , I put 1 of the 600 mg capsules
in my blender and add a glass of water ( apx 16 oz )
then I blend it up.

and I drink the mixture , if I have a cold or a sore throat I
feel a burning sensation in my throat for a few seconds.

because the caprylic acic is killing off the bacteria that is coating my throat.

and the burning sensation is air getting to the raw infected flesh that the bacteria was destroying, at least thats the
way I figure it.

this will kill good bacteria at the same time , so you need to
use a probiotic to replenish the good bacteria.

also , its what I do when I have a cold , I no longer wait to
get a really bad cold just to test / check just how powerful this stuff really is , I douse the flames as soon as they are noticed.

you may need to use 2 capsules a day for a week if you have severe bacterial infection.

check with a qualified doctor of natural medicines , he will
give you the correct instructions to follow.

-------------------------- NOTICE ------------------------

this comment has not been verified by the FDA , as far as I know of that is.
if you believe that the FDA is honest , truthful , and is a
agency that is not controlled through bribery from the pharmaceutical industry then you should only trust in the
many prescription drugs that have been approved by the FDA.

thats pretty plain I think.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I suppose that the best natural cure for Chlamdia
would be to eat coconuts !!

as described below.

however that could get expensive unless you have a coconut tree.

you can get the supplements I believe.

ask your local nutritionist if he or she can supply you with the supplements.

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.com/hwnl_5-5.htm

Quote:
Of the three medium chain fatty acids, lauric acid has shown to be more potent than capric and caprylic acids in killing many microorganisms. Monolaurin, likewise, has shown to be more effective than the other monoglycerides as well as the MCFAs. But this is a broad generalization. There are certain organisms in which monolaurin is not the most effective, while the other monoglycerides or fatty acids work better. You would do better using monocaprin or capric acid on some microorganisms than you would monolaurin. The same is true with all the other fatty acids and monoglycerides.

Monolaurin is a single ingredient. Coconut oil, on the other hand, is a combination of 10 different fatty acids—short, medium, and long—and their monoglycerides, most all of which possess antimicrobial properties. Each one has its strengths and advantages. When combined together they work synergistically to enhance the effectiveness of the total.

Therefore, coconut oil with its 10 fatty acids and 10 monoglycerides has greater potential for fighting infection. In my opinion, coconut oil, as nature made it, is superior to monolaurin alone.

Coconut Oil sounds so much better tasting than the Caprylic acid drinks I make , I'm picturing a blender full of ice , some cinnamon , a little milk and some coconut oil , add sugar of course.

YUMMY

that sounds like it would taste alot like a pina colada

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokĀž»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.