Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 243 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
The U.S. Congress still has the legal ability
to cause money to be printed by the U.S. Government
without having to borrow money from the crooked
federal reserve system ( central banks ).

and parliament also retains this legal ability I believe.

what I cant really understand is the legality of the U.S.
treasury creating treasury bonds in order to borrow money.

when the U.S. Government is obviously bankrupt.

and likewise the Canadian Government is also bankrupt.

we are both bankrupt because of the interest our Governments
must pay on these worthless bonds our Governments create.

we must pay what is called a coupon payment on the bonds
that the treasury department has created and given to the
federal reserve crooks so that they can charge us interest.

its an extremely stupid thing that our leaders are doing to
the people who elect them.

and like you seem to be saying , if the people understood what
was happening then they would demand that our Governments
printed their own money and stopped giving away treasury bonds to the federal reserve (crooks)/ central bank (crooks).

after all , either way its done , the Government is still liable for the dollars it has approved and placed into circulation , whether they are dollar amounts entered into the crooks accounting system or actual currency that reads
United States Note.
or
Canadian Note.

vs federal reserve note or bank of Canada note

when you think about it , if anyone or any group of people
knows the financial situation of the U.S. and Canada it would
be the federal reserve system and the Canadian bank.

they know that each country is bankrupt!!!!!

why would a bank loan money to a bankrupt country?

because they are crooks!

and they have taken a risk ( not really ) in loaning these two
governments the money they created by writing the amount they were loaning in an accounting system.

a risk that they would be paid back the money with interest.

so , investments are always a risk , even crooked investments
are risky.

what would prove to me that our leaders are complete idiots
would be for them to continue to allow these crooks to continue their money making racket that cost the citizens of our countries billions of dollars every month.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Paul, thanks for your response. Would you have time to PM me, or to give me call about what you just wrote to me? It could be helpful, to both of us, OK! If so, I could PM my phone number.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
MEDIA ALL: All media lovers need your help
Recently, I sent this to cbc.ca/@thecurrent
===========================================
M & M & M and M--Media, Mission, Moderator & Messages--are we getting the all important messages out to a world in need?
================
About a better way to do politics and economics
THE FOLLOWING IS A PARABLE

Let's pretend that we are birds and live in a world with nothing but birds--no humans, cats whatever. Government? Of course! There are two dominant groups of us: We now have a two-party system, which is made up of the powerful eagles and hawks who have formed a coalition with efficient and hard-working vultures--predators all.

Some of us are white, some black, some grey, many are beautiful and multicoloured ones, whatever. But we need a third party.

We predators, BTW, when we are hungry for a meal and power will always take any victim we want and is available, including birds, especially those small enough to be attacked and eat. It matters not. We birds who happen to have left and right wings that are powerful, and in balance, will never grow hungry or lack power. We have no interest in having a democratic system.

But what if, in the fullness of time, enough birds got together and convinced a group of wise and powerful owls--also efficient predators--to fight for and win the right to be a third party in parliament. The fact that at night the young of the eagles/hawks and vultures were easy game for the owls forced the parties in control to accept the owls presence as a third and balancing party which eventually won power. The name agreed on at a convention of the Owls was:

The Feathers Party
Eventually, parliament even agreed to elect a wise female owl as president. She convinced
parliament to vote for the following bill, which was called:

SAVE THE FUTURE FOR ALL BIRDS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG

Proudly she announced,"From now on, there will be a third party available. And don't forget the need for feathers. Without feathers, especially the tail feathers, birds with the strong instinct to migrate to their feeding grounds would not be able to take flight and do so. Tail feathers act as rudders over and around storms and other obstacles.

"With the power to select wise feathers (male and female) the main job of government is to keep things in balance, for all birds: Feathers, after all, are needed to cover the whole bird, including the wings.

The important bill even contained the ruling, "Parliament will no more be exclusively controlled by the powerful left wingers and/or the right wingers, only. And no more fighting between the wings. It is not good for the future of prosperity and the economy."

About democracy in general? This is the kind of policy needed to encourage more and more voters to turn out and help give us a GOOD and BALANCED DEMOCRACY--filled with the hope of life, liberty and the pursuit of prosperity for all.

===============
John Milton said: "Opinion is belief in the making." I agree! Therefore, IMO, God is NOT a being with dimensions. I believe that G O D is Being--all being, without dimensions, which Generates, Organizes & Delivers that which is Good, Optimistic & Delightful.

RevLindsayG King Markham, Thornhill, 905-764-1125

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
Superstar
Superstar
RE: Economics

We are approaching one of the most contentious elections I can recall in my short time here on Earth. The election this November will determine whether the United States will be governed by politicians who are responsible to the people, or by the puppets of the obscenely rich who want to eliminate many of the progressive steps our nation has taken to make the life of the middle class better. We are faced with a choice between democracy and oligarchy. I don't care how you vote, I care that you DO vote. Make your voice heard. It's the economy, stupid. Vote, before that right is taken away. The country you save may be your own.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
in my short time here on Earth.

just how young are you , Amaranth?

I'm going to vote for one of the people we can vote for when I
vote , not that it will improve anything.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Superstar
Superstar
I'm young enough to still have hope for the world. And old enough to realize that the world is pessimistically hopeless.

Oh, did you mean years? Try the only even prime number to the 3rd power x the largest prime number less than ten + the smallest prime number.

Anything else you'd like to know? ;-)

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.