Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
then you suggest a solution

Abraham Lincoln did , then he was assassinated.

John F Kennedy did , then he was assassinated.

both of them wanted to use interest free money.

http://www.michaeljournal.org/lincolnkennedy.htm

Quote:
“If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.
The Bankers obviously understood. The only thing, I repeat, the only thing that is a threat to their power is sovereign govern­ments printing interest-free and debt-free paper money. They know it would break the power of the international Bankers.

In retaliation
After this was published in "The London Times", the British Government, which was controlled by the London and other European Bankers, moved to support the Confederate South, hoping to defeat Lincoln and the Union, and destroy this government which they said had to be destroyed.

President Kennedy was not afraid to “buck the system”, for he understood how the Federal Reserve System was being used to destroy the United States. As a just and honorable man, he could not tolerate such a system, for it smelled corruption from A to Z. Certainly he must have known about the Greenbacks which Abraham Lincoln created when he was in office.
On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed a presidential document, called Exec­utive Order 11110, which further amended Executive Order 10289 of September 19th, 1951. This gave Kennedy, as President of the United States, legal clearance to create his own money to run the country, money that would belong to the people, an Interest and debt-free money. He had printed United States Notes, completely ignoring the Federal Reserve Notes from the private banks of the Federal Reserve.
Our records show that Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 of cash money. It was perfect­ly obvious that Kennedy was out to under­mine the Federal Reserve System of the United States.
But it was only a few months later, In November of 1963, that the world received the shocking news of President Kennedy's assassination. No reason was given, of course, for anyone wanting to commit such an atrocious crime. But for those who knew anything about money and banking, it did — not take long to put the pieces of the puzzle together. For surely, President Kennedy must have had It in mind to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and return back to the United States Congress the power to create its own money.
It is interesting to note that, only one day after Kennedy's assassination, all the United States notes, which Kennedy had issued, were called out of circulation. Was this through an executive order of the newly installed president, Lyndon B. Johnson? Was President Johnson afraid of the Bankers? Or was he one of their instruments? At any rate, all of the money President Kennedy had created was destroyed. And not a word was said to the American people.

what we should do is declare war on the city.

and start printing our own money again , and if any harm comes
to anyone involved , we should invade the city and take our spoils.

I personally dont appreciate how the federal reserve system gets its way with us.

but to murder our leaders so that they can charge interest on
the money that we need to operate is disgusting and sick and we should not give the fed one more penney , in fact we should take what we owe them and what we have paid in interest as a measure of kindness and respect to them.

Last edited by paul; 07/27/13 02:43 AM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
We need to have a dialogue about the nature and function of violence, OK?

Is it ever justified?

What would Gandhi and Martin Luther King say?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I will say that I truly believe that Martin Luther King would try his best to instill and insert into peoples minds that violence is not an answer to any situation , that peaceful negotiations and actions would be the only road to travel or path to pursue.

but I would also like to point out that peace is not always an
option that is brought to the table.

it has been the use of violence that has resolved the major issues between nations throughout history , that does not mean
that we are bound to violence to solve our issues however , it
would greatly please those who finance wars if violence were
again used between nations to settle yet another dispute.

and the only ones who would gain from that war would once again
be those who financed that war.

sometimes the same group of people or entity finance both sides
of a war , so the winner does not matter to them , the only thing that matters to these few people is the gain that they realize through the financing of the war.

I might suggest that the first attack of the war should be the
house of the financiers , that attack might very well be the only attack needed in the war.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Originally Posted By: paul
I will say that I truly believe that Martin Luther King would try his best to instill and insert into peoples minds that violence is not an answer to any situation, that peaceful negotiations and actions would be the only road to travel, or path to pursue.
It seems, we are in accord--in harmony, here. Good!

Interestingly, our paths almost crossed. It was later that I learned that MLKing attended Boston University School of Theology (BUST) just before I did. In 1954 MLK graduated as a minister.

That same Fall, I--already a minister of the United Church of Canada, who had finished his first assignment--What a story that is--in Happy Valley (ironically-named) Goose Bay, Labrador--entered BUST.

I entered on a scholarship. It was a two-year post-graduate program. Even NOW, I look back with great pleasure on this excellent experience. It prepared me to work for social justice now, and for the rest of my ministry--ad infinitum.
==========================================
However, I am somewhat dismayed to read what you write next. Please, elaborate on the following:
Quote:
... but I would also like to point out that peace is not always an option that is brought to the table.

it has been the use of violence that has resolved the major issues between nations throughout history , that does not mean

of a war , so the winner does not matter to them , the only thing that matters to these few people is the gain that they realize through the financing of the war.

house of the financiers , that attack might very well be the only attack needed in the war.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Please, elaborate on the following:

sure
Quote:

... but I would also like to point out that peace is not always an option that is brought to the table.

what comes around goes around.

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
KARMA. The idea makes a lot of sense to me. So it did to the apostle Paul. Here is what he wrote in:

Galatians 6:7-8

Good News Translation (GNT)

7 You will reap exactly what you plant. 8 If you plant in the field of your natural desires, from it you will gather the harvest of death; if you plant in the field of the Spirit, from the Spirit you will gather the harvest of eternal life.
=========================
HOW TO FIND VERSES IN THE BIBLE:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians%206:07-8&version=GNT

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
The idea of Karma in my childhood would have got you re-educated .... only the state controls fate no one else smile

Unfortunately many Falun Gong in China are currently learning the price for such beliefs.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
THE BIBLE, KARMA, HISTORY, RELIGION & ECONOMICS.

Right now, Orac, I am on my way to church. http://www.thornhillunitedchurch.ca/Find%20Us%20Map When I return, I will comment on how the above topics are connected. Comments and questions much appreciated smile

BTW, Orac, I am very curious to know more about your experiences and your philosophy of the topics you mentioned, Tell us more, OK?

BTW 2, Adam Smith, who wrote THE WEALTH OF NATIONS and is credited with founding the study of "economics"--from the Greek version of the Bible--wrote as a moral philosopher.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Unfortunately many Falun Gong in China are currently learning the price for such beliefs.

and those who have disappeared are seen as People who have
paid the price for disloyalty , they have been shamed , which affects their entire family and can financially affect their entire town.

Honor to a Chinese Man is a prized possession that he treasures and his honor is a treasured weapon when viewed by his oppressors.

Karma is making its rounds in China according to the news
some call it "pay back" the People of China are working in a pie factory while starving to death , Karma will exact revenge on those who invoke Karma.

I think China is a beautiful place , filled with wonderful
People who do not fully understand what is happening to them.

the first wave of Karma occurred in the 1989 Tiananmen Square Protests.

Karma was knocking on the door of its invoker.
letting them know that what has come around will now
be going around.

Karma kept this man from being killed as he climbed up onto
the beast and looked the beast in the eye , and as he looked in the eye of the beast what he saw in the heart of the beast was himself.

Quote:
only the state controls fate no one else

but who controls the state?

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
THE BIBLE, ON WEALTH POWER, SERVANT-HOOD AND MERIT--that which is good, has worth and is of value The Latin is, meritum--that which is earned.

The following is by way of background
===============================
1930 to 1947, I was born, I lived and was raised in NEWFOUNDLAND--then known as, Britain's first and Oldest Colony, which had a population of about 225,000 people.

Because of Depression-based debt, the island and Labrador (twice the area of the island) was forced into bankruptcy and into being governed by a British governor assisted by a panel of six. There were three officials from England and three business leaders from Nfld--all men.

EDUCATION SYSTEM. Interestingly, Nfld (now NL) then had a totally denominational school system. The largest system was owned and operated by the Roman Catholic Church. All other denominations--Anglican, United Church (the system I attended), the Salvation Army, and others--were free to own and operate their own schools. Bible-believing and church-obeying theocrats, in all denominations, loved it. The few who objected to the powers there were simple grumbled to themselves.

In 1947, identified as a British citizen and as a student, I migrated, quite freely, to New Brunswick, Canada. There I attended Mount Allison University www.mta.ca --associated with the United Church. It is in Sackville, NB.

IN MY OPINION, the Bible is not The Word of God For all time TWOGFAT

Jesus did not NOT say: Follow me! I am your lord, king and messiah

"I am among you as one who serves" (Luke 22:27). Also 'minister' means one who serves. All government ministers, including the PM, and the civil servants they appoint, tell us by the title of the office they seek, and accept, that they want to be our servants, not our masters.

I certainly do not expect any servant to be an unjustly rewarded slave; servants deserve to be rewarded, but on what basis? For me this raises a very BIG question about the kingdom of GOD: Is the kingdom of GOD an aristocracy, a democracy, or a meritocracy?

Me? Though I my name is 'King', I abhor aristocracy. I respect democracy, but the more I think about it, the more I like to think we need to have a democratic meritocracy.

Questions: Should the Christian ministry be a kind of democratic meritocracy? Was Jesus a democratic Meritocrat?

What did he think of people who acted our of fear rather than out of faith?

Read the parables of Jesus in the Gospels.
Many of them are about Faithful and/or Unfaithful Servants.

For example, Matthew 25:14-30--The Parable of the Three Servants. Take note of what happened to the servant who said. "I was afraid ... "
=================MORE ON THISxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx JUST FOR STARTERS

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Another trip off topic, into personal belief and biography?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Because of Depression-based debt, the island and Labrador (twice the area of the island) was forced into bankruptcy and into being governed by a British governor assisted by a panel of six. There were three officials from England and three business leaders from Nfld--all men.

I interpret the above as follows.

(1) the British financial system known as the federal reserve system in the U.S. caused a worldwide depression so that its few members could gain monetary value in the wars that the depression resulted in.

(2) the British government was instructed by the federal reserve system to gain control over these territories before
these territories could merge with the hated United States
government due to its constitutional rights.

(3) I might be wrong but if you follow the money trail (FTMT)
it almost always leads you to the instigator of all financial difficulties (IOAFD)

and that would be those who lower the economy of nations so
that they may prosper in the death of others as they supply
the money that is used to purchase the weapons that are
used to kill and maim on both sides of a war , wars that are the result of nations trying to build up their economy through the building up of their military.

some call it the military industrial complex , industry on a massive scale that employs almost everyone in the nation.

the cost of such an economy is more and more wars for resources to build more weapons.

those are the few who finance wars , the federal reserve system or whatever your nation has decided to call them.

83 years old , congratulations on that Rev.
I know the horizons must look a lot different if you can
still see them that is , if not find a tall tree.

where the view is not obscured.

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Paul, thanks for your interesting and provocative comments. Take care!

Meanwhile, I have fleshed out, a little, my last post I sent you. I have added some comments about the economics and the politics of the place and time.
Quote:
It was because of the Depression-based debt that the island of Newfoundland, plus mainland Labrador (twice the area of the island), was forced into bankruptcy.

The area was forced to accept being governed by a British governor assisted by a panel of six others. There were three officials from the British parliament and three so-called business "leaders" from St. John's, Nfld--all men. The out-port fishermen were regarded as belonging to the "lesser breeds", without the law.

TAXES?--Acting as corporation, the government had the power to levy heavy taxes on all imports--canned and salted meats, and so on. Thus, people who purchased imported goods paid heavy taxes.

Meanwhile, enterprising locals--willing to live on fish and other local products--were quite happy. Lots of bartering went on.

THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
. Interestingly, Nfld (now NL) then had a totally denominational school system. Based on numbers, the largest system was owned and operated by the Roman Catholic Church. All other denominations--Anglican, United Church (the system I attended), the Salvation Army, and others--were free to own and operate their own schools. Bible-believing and church-obeying theocrats, in all denominations, loved it. The few who objected to the powers there were simple grumbled to themselves.

MEDICARE? Only the few rich--some travelled to Canada, England and the USA--could afford the best of care. The rest were forced to depend on charity, which churches did their best to provide.

HOW I MADE OUT? I lucked out. Despite the fact that I was the seventh of eight children in a working-class-iron-ore mining family, I got to go to university, and did a seven-year program--a BA, plus theology.

In my last year at seminary, I got married--my wife got a job as a teacher. With her help, we went on to the ministry--not a high-paying career in NL--debt-free.

This career began in 1947 (I was 17). Then, identified as a British citizen and as a student, I migrated, quite freely, to New Brunswick, Canada. There I attended Mount Allison University www.mta.ca (where I met my wife)--associated with the United Church. It is in Sackville, NB.

BTW, it was with the efforts of the NL students in Canada that, in 1949, helped bring about Confederation of NL with Canada, as its tenth province. We were honoured with a visit from The Hon. Joseph Smallwood (check his story in WIKI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Smallwood

When we met him, it was more than a brief word. He took the time to chat and name the families who supported him in the small communities from which we came.

Interestingly, most the voters in the merchant-dominated Capital--St.John's (the Baptist day--name of the RC Church)--refused to support him--the little man from Gambo--near the Gander Air Port--an out port.

BTW, with a Methodist background, he was a member of the UC. Politically, he was a LIBERAL--a strong social democrat but a pragmatist, who courted compassionate, conservative capitalists. He admired American know-how and energy. But he was also loyal to England.

Most of all, he loved Newfoundland. I must add, he did make some mistakes in the latter-days of his career.

He was a great orator, who earned his living and made his reputation as a writer, a journalist--once worked in New York city--and as a radio personality.

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/31/13 06:29 AM. Reason: Always helpful

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
TAXES?--Acting as corporation, the government had the power to levy heavy taxes on all imports--canned and salted meats, and so on. Thus, people who purchased imported goods paid heavy taxes.

Meanwhile, enterprising locals--willing to live on fish and other local products--were quite happy. Lots of bartering went on.

lots of bartering went on , and this led to local businesses
who hired local workers , who paid taxes.

and imported goods were seen as something that would destroy
the local businesses that formed.

so people worked local jobs , bought local goods , and paid
local taxes.

with imports the local jobs diminish , the local goods diminish
and the taxes also diminish.

heavy tariffs would be a great thing to happen in the U.S.
because all except the uber rich would gain.

but the first thing that would have to happen would be the
removal of those who would fight against a strong U.S. economy as they have been fighting against a strong U.S. economy ever since tariffs were removed or weakened which led to jobs and factories being moved to countries with an extremely low wage employee base.

import tariffs are good for a country , they inspire business
within a country.

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Paul, I assume that you ask me a question, when you say:
Quote:
... so people worked at local jobs, bought local goods ,and paid local taxes?
As I recall the story of what happened, it was as follows. It was not until 1949--that was when we Newfoundlanders--As a student in NB, Canada, I was one of the vanguard leaders--took over the main-land known as, Canada. That was in March, 1949--Just a JOKE, eh? laugh

But seriously, the vote to confederate with Canada was won by just around 700 votes. The fact that NL students in the Canadian universities got involved and rallied to the cause made the difference needed to win the day.

Only after that, were families and/or individuals obligated to file the kind of personal tax forms we are supposed to file, today...with the NEW provincial authorities.... Stay tuned!

Last edited by Revlgking; 08/04/13 02:54 AM. Reason: Always helpful

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
PAUL, CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO ON HOW BANKING GOT OFF TRACK IN CANADA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7HMt5MgsDg

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Rev

That is a Very Good and Very Revealing Video.

so the banking system in Canada is exactly the same as the
banking system in the U.S.

and both are owned by the same few uber rich people.

if the government in Canada needs money for any reason
it just writes bonds and gives the bonds to the banking system.

GIVES THE BONDS AWAY FOR FREE.

then the Canadian banking system

LOANS THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THE BONDS

but

THEY CHARGE THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT INTEREST ON THE LOAN.

charging interest for the money that the banking system created
by writing the exact dollar amount of the bonds in the banking systems accounting system.

so basically there are no uber rich people , and what we think are uber rich people are nothing more than crooks who have a really sweet racket that is protected by our governments politicians and our governments laws made by those same politicians.

and the money is illegal in both the U.S. and Canada.

according to both of our Constitutions.

is that pretty much the way you see it?

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Originally Posted By: paul
Rev, That is a Very Good and Very Revealing Video.

... so the banking system in Canada is exactly the same as the
banking system in the U.S....

... basically there are no uber rich people, and what we think are uber rich people are nothing more than crooks who have a really sweet racket that is protected by our governments politicians and our governments laws made by those same politicians.

and the money is illegal in both the U.S. and Canada.

according to both of our Constitutions.

is that pretty much the way you see it?
My approach, Paul? Perhaps I would not start with the use of ad hominems--that is, personal attacks on the central bankers appointed to run our banking system.

LET US HAVE AN OPEN-ENDED DIALOGUE

======================================

Much more than having a debate, I love having a dialogue: It is a win/win game--one about asking questions to and sharing information from all involved.

Debating? It is more of a regulated win/lose kind of game--I win! You lose! There is little, or no room, to have a dialogue.

Using the dialogue form, let us begin this dialogue on the political economy by asking questions to those, we elected to office.

For example, as a Canadian, I want to know about our central bank--the Bank of Canada (BOC).

I want to know: Who has the power to act and create new money?

Is it the appointed governor of the bank?
Or, is it the finance minister of parliament?

Who has the right to have the monopoly of credit?
The banks?

Or is it parliament?

Knowledge. What about knowledge of how money is created:
Does any one person, or group, have the right to the monopolize the knowledge about how this happens?

CHECK OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN 1816

http://goldnews.bullionvault.com/guernsey_experiment

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
ANYONE IN THIS FORUM TRAINED IN ECONOMICS?
==========================================
If so, are you aware of the work of Hazel Henderson?

If not, take a look at this info from the past (2003)
https://fp.auburn.edu/tann/hazel/index.htm

Reading this a decade ago helped me understand:
1. What I needed to know about the nature and function of money.
2. How this useful tool has been wrongly used to create the present debt-based fiat money system, which is no friend of democracy.
3. Why we desperately need a democratic monetary system.
4. Without it we will never have the freedom and justice all good-willed people, including the well off, crave.

A DIVIDEND-BASED SYSTEM, NOT DEBT-BASED ONE, IS WHAT WE NEED
============================================================
A dividend-based system is one that creates wealth, not debt. With it, the sub-prime mortgage crisis of 2008 would have been avoided. I said as much at the time.

It is no wonder that the term 'mortgage' literally means 'death pledge (gamble)'. And note how closely the term 'bond' is related to bondage.

A dividend system--as outlined in The Parable of the Three servants in Matthew 25--encourages people with money to invest it in helping people help themselves, not in placing them in bondage to debt.

By now, all readers of this thread ought to be aware that the fiat and debt-based system allows central banks to literally create and loan out money that they do not really have in their vaults?

The next time you borrow money to buy a car, or a home, ask your banker to give you a tour of the vault where the bank keeps all that paper cash they own and are prepared to loan you. Unless I miss my guess, I predict that they will refuse to do so. smile

However, if a miracle happens and they do honour your request, then ask them: Who created all that cash? Need I say more? By the way, I remember when each bank printed their own paper cash. Banks also promised to give you silver and/or gold for your paper. How come that all changed? Very interesting. Hmmm! Makes one wonder!

But be the above as it may, the Bank of Canada (BOC) is a convenient tool of the chartered banks--The Royal Bank, The Scotia Bank, The CIBC, and so on--of Canada.

In the USA, our American cousins have the Federal Reserve banking system. It is the tool of the commercial banks.

When the economy is booming both systems work relatively well. However, when thing go bust: who do you think is responsible for picking up the tab? Taxpayers. Any comments and questions?

Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
ABOUT THE POLITICS OF MONEY--Hazel Henderson
========================================
http://www.hazelhenderson.com/editorials/politics_of_money.html
===============================================================

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM READING HAZEL HENDERSON

1. I have learned that economics--about the way we manage ourselves and the homes we, as families live in, including our communities, cities, provinces, nations and so on--has always been politics in disguise.

2. We are political human beings, not just instinct-dependent animal beings. We must not forget that politics is about the raising--using the awesome power to tax self and others--and the spending of public money.

3. By now we know that some or our political leaders have failed us. For their own selfish reasons, they have given away too much of the power that ought to remain in the hands of voters who believe in democracy to certain professional economists, who "dominate public policy and trump so many other academic disciplines" (Henderson) and values in our daily lives.

4. Happily, all this focus on and awareness of the role of money is leading to a new and wide-spread awareness of what it is and, when used wisely is not the "root of all evil". Thomas Carlyle, who called economics the "dismal science", was wrong. Economics is neither a science, nor does it ever need to be a dismal topic.

5. Understanding the ways that money is designed, created and manipulated can help us design, create and manipulate it in ways that serve the public good and thus bring wealth, justice, peace and prosperity to all of us.

At last, this new awareness is helping more and more of us to really understand what money is and how best to use it.

6. Civic actions with local currencies--what I like to call complementary community currencies (CCC)--using barter, community credit and the more dubious rash of digital cybernetic-money all reveal that we must make the effort to understand the politics of money.

Henderson has written that, citizens all over the world--especially the Muslim world, I add--are rejecting malfunctioning economic source codes and operating systems: the World Bank, the IMF, the WTO and imperious central banks.

Its hard-wired program: the now derided “Washington Consensus” recipe for hyping GNP-growth is challenged by the Human Development Index (HDI), Ecological Footprint Analysis, the Living Planet Index, the Calvert-Henderson Quality of Life Indicators, the Genuine Progress Index and Bhutan’s Gross National Happiness … not to mention scores of local city indices such as Jacksonville, Florida’s Quality Indicators for Progress, pioneered by the late Marian Chambers in 1983.
=======================================================

IN THE BEGINNING, ALL MONEY WAS MADE OF THINGS--ANIMALS, SLAVES, HIDES, OILS, METALS AND THE LIKE ...
============================================
As with politics, all real money was always, and is even now, local. It was created by people to facilitate exchange, transactions and based on trust.

The story of how this useful invention, money, grew into abstract national fiat currencies backed only by the promises of rulers and central bankers is now being told anew.

We witness how modern information technology and deregulation of banking and finance in the 1980s helped create today’s monstrous global casino, where $1.15 trillion worth--and growing--of fiat currencies slosh around the planet, daily, via mouse clicks on electronic exchanges. 90% of this is in purely speculative trading.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.