Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Rev, you didn't comment on the last quote!

I thought you were going to tell us what an "infinitely small point" might be; or what constitutes "an infinitely dense state".

"All the mass gets hurled out....." Out where?

Come on, Rev; you can't quote something and just leave it in the air. smile
He just did... comes with copying and pasting whatever he figures can draw attention to himself and his G~O~D, whether it (whatever he copies and pastes) has anything to do with it (His G~O~D) or not.

For something a bit more down to earth, see the imaginative analogy of the HMS "Blowme" slant on physics, (which was hilarious by the way). UGH! Marchimedes no speakum with narcissistic forked tongue.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Marchimedes #46141 11/17/12 01:56 AM
M
OP Offline
M

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?
Marchimedes #46143 11/17/12 03:46 AM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
HAPPY 300,000 th reply !!!!

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
I thought the HMS "Blowme" slant on physics, was interesting, but the political stuff that followed would be better addressed by Paul. “Obamanation” !!??

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/ind.../page__st__3025

There never was nothing.
Marchimedes #49030 07/08/13 02:40 AM
M
OP Offline
M
Took a quick look around in this here thread and didn't see my Monkey post. (Actually I have many, many Monkey posts but as far as I can remember I've only one Monkey in space post. That one.) Please to forgive me if this is a repost.

In a empty universe we plunk down a Monkey in a spacesuit. Space suit has one of those trap doors on his butt, you know, the kind little kids have...

only on the Monkey spacesuit the trap door is airlocked.

So the Monkey, being a Monkey, is gonna crap in his hand and fling the feces. This is strong Monkey who was once the ace pitcher in the jungle league so he's got quite an arm and can fling feces at near c (speed of light, I know you nerds know this but this gives me an opportunity to call you nerds).

Off goes the feces and the Monkey himself of course will go off in the exact opposite direction of the feces. Monkey and feces are going Hell bent for leather in opposite directions. The instant feces leaves Monkey's hand it is travelling at it's maximum velocity. Instantly gravity will begin slowing down both Monkey and feces as this universe is empty except for the Monkey, and now his feces. Eventually the Monkey and his feces will halt and begin travelling towards each other.

A side question: Will the feces halt and start travelling towards the Monkey before the Monkey halts as the Monkey has greater mass? These are the kinds of things that pester me. Obviously I am a great thinker.

So, that is the Monkey in space post. I went a long way to set up the Monkey universe for you. This philosophy also applies to my "why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspctive" theory. I tie things together like that. Any holes in the Monkey in space theory?

I'll take your frightened silence as a no.

Next:

Same universe without the Monkey. Or the feces.

Unless you live in a cave much like the cave where I keep a guy for screaming at you'd know I have some, er, difficulties with c being the universal speed limit so lettuce beat that dead horse some more.

Plunk down a couple of hyper massive black holes (I use black holes cause they are the densest things I know of except for perhaps whatever it was that big banged) buku light years apart. Lettuce say both black holes are travelling at 99.99% c directly towards each other.

They should accelerate towards each other, right?

What is to keep the black holes from exceeding c given there is enough space between them at the onset?

Originally Posted By: redewenur

A reminder: There's no known limit, such as c, on velocity of objects relative to each other, only relative to the spacetime through which they move.

Nuttin relative here. Take each black hole's speed on it's own.

O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: Marchimedes

Yea, see, right there. I don't speak like that. God's honest truth, I don't know what that really means, but I'll give it a shot...

See there is the truth right there in that statement you are to lazy and arrogant to actual learn the basics but you feel you should be able to comment on something you don't understand and say it's wrong.

That sums you up pretty much in one little sentence Marchimedes.

Perhaps you and Paul should get together and start your own thread you both seem to be cut from the same cloth in that regard, even down to your type and use of pictures smile

So given you can't be bothered understanding what science says what makes you think we care about anything you have to say on the matter ... your just another lazy school dropout all mad at the world they don't understand as life passes them by.

YAWN .... moving on

Last edited by Orac; 07/08/13 03:06 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Orac

Yea, see, right there. I don't speak like that. God's honest truth, I don't know what that really means, but I'll give it a shot...

See there is the truth right there in that statement you are to lazy

At least I'm not too lazy to put the required extra "o" in "too" but then maybe English is not your first language.

Quote:
and arrogant

I don't know what that really means,

So arrogant that I cop to not knowing. Yea, that makes sense.

Quote:
to actual learn the basics but you feel you should be able to comment on something you don't understand and say it's wrong.

Nowz when you provide examples of your contention there otherwise you are just saying crap. In your second language that is.

Quote:
That sums you up pretty much in one little sentence Marchimedes.

Imagine my consternation.

Quote:
Perhaps you and Paul should get together and start your own thread you both seem to be cut from the same cloth in that regard, even down to your type and use of pictures smile

Quote:
So given you can't be bothered understanding what science says what makes you think we care about anything you have to say on the matter.

331,000+ views, that's what.

And this thread ain't even my high roller.

Quote:
YAWN .... moving on

Ah, A malcontent, a neer-do-well, a stick in the mud, a wrench in the works, a, I'm guessing...

Obama voter.

Orac #49034 07/08/13 03:55 AM
M
OP Offline
M
I see lil' Orac junior didn't show his, eh, better say derriere, enough so he had to edit that last post.

New and exciting addition from Jr. worth twice the price!

your just another lazy school dropout all mad at the world they don't understand as life passes them by.

Really? I'm mad at the world?

Seems to me the guy trolling a popular thread with original theories by posting bush league insults is the one with some pent up "I'm so tired of posting one handed in my Ma's basement" anger issues.

Just saying.

Your turn.

Marchimedes #49035 07/08/13 04:57 AM
M
OP Offline
M

Ah, A malcontent, a neer-do-well, a stick in the mud, a wrench in the works, a, I'm guessing...

Obama voter.

Correction: That should read "an, I'm guessing"

Anyway I was just tooling round this site and ran into this...

There is no friction in space

from the second post in this thread...

http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=49011#Post49011

Well, I understand that to be

From what I remember there is on average one(1) atom/cubic centimeter in space.

A quick google of "is there matter in the vacuum of space" yielded...

http://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/qa_sp_ms.html

Also I do believe I've mentioned this fact in this most glorious of threads already.

Now, I understand that that is an average, that there will be more matter closer to stars and what not than there is, say, in the area halfway between Sol and Alpha Centuri.

Can you, Orac, definitively say there are zero atoms in the dark, cold recesses of space?

Rhetorical question, I know.

One tiny little atom out there, much like that one tiny little brain cell you may or may not possess, causes friction, genius.

You may have been more betterer served posting...

"there is almost no friction in space."

See how this works, Orac?

Don't start none, won't be none.

Walk away, sport. Last thing you want is me camping out at this site eyeballing your swill.

Marchimedes #49036 07/08/13 06:07 AM
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
ROFL I am so scared a dipstick lazy school dropout is trying to threaten me over the internet ... ohhhh I am so terrified.

Worldly word of advice you mental genius I survived death squads and political interrogation in my homeland you really think some crazy school dropout punk on the internet is going to scare me.

ROFL .... get a life loser laugh

Last edited by Orac; 07/08/13 06:16 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Marchimedes #49039 07/08/13 07:58 AM
R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Took a quick look around in this here thread and didn't see my Monkey post. (Actually I have many, many Monkey posts but as far as I can remember I've only one Monkey in space post. That one.) Please to forgive me if this is a repost.

In a empty universe we plunk down a Monkey in a spacesuit. Space suit has one of those trap doors on his butt, you know, the kind little kids have...

only on the Monkey spacesuit the trap door is airlocked.

So the Monkey, being a Monkey, is gonna crap in his hand and fling the feces. This is strong Monkey who was once the ace pitcher in the jungle league so he's got quite an arm and can fling feces at near c (speed of light, I know you nerds know this but this gives me an opportunity to call you nerds).

Off goes the feces and the Monkey himself of course will go off in the exact opposite direction of the feces. Monkey and feces are going Hell bent for leather in opposite directions. The instant feces leaves Monkey's hand it is travelling at it's maximum velocity. Instantly gravity will begin slowing down both Monkey and feces as this universe is empty except for the Monkey, and now his feces. Eventually the Monkey and his feces will halt and begin travelling towards each other.

A side question: Will the feces halt and start travelling towards the Monkey before the Monkey halts as the Monkey has greater mass? These are the kinds of things that pester me. Obviously I am a great thinker.

So, that is the Monkey in space post. I went a long way to set up the Monkey universe for you. This philosophy also applies to my "why the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate from our perspctive" theory. I tie things together like that. Any holes in the Monkey in space theory?

I'll take your frightened silence as a no.

Next:

Same universe without the Monkey. Or the feces.

Unless you live in a cave much like the cave where I keep a guy for screaming at you'd know I have some, er, difficulties with c being the universal speed limit so lettuce beat that dead horse some more.

Plunk down a couple of hyper massive black holes (I use black holes cause they are the densest things I know of except for perhaps whatever it was that big banged) buku light years apart. Lettuce say both black holes are travelling at 99.99% c directly towards each other.

They should accelerate towards each other, right?

What is to keep the black holes from exceeding c given there is enough space between them at the onset?

A reminder: There's no known limit, such as c, on velocity of objects relative to each other, only relative to the spacetime through which they move.

Nuttin relative here. Take each black hole's speed on it's own.

Since the monkey and his departed dung are the only objects in Monkey Universe, with no other points of reference, it's meaningless to talk of which stops first. And since your monkey is such an ace pitcher, they would be well beyond mutual escape velocity, and never the twain shall meet.

Next:

The two objects approaching c - from the point of view of a stationary observer - would each gain mass approaching infinity. To accelerate them to c would take energy x time = infinity. In other words, it's not going to happen.

See here (bottom of page):
http://journal.batard.info/post/2008/09/12/lhc-how-fast-do-these-protons-go
"Getting even faster is expensive" and the included chart.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
redewenur #49041 07/08/13 08:55 AM
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
For those interested and not lazy you could actually read a good layman breakdown

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2012/08/17/emc_a_vicious_cycle_of_energy_mass_and_speed.html

You can even do a Willem s’Gravesande and test the square law feature as he did in the 18th century. Yet some of our commentators can't even get there science understanding beyond what we knew in the 18th Century.

All of this stuff is very basic and beyond the ability of nutters and whack jobs to challenge because there is countless ways to falsify any other claim and yet E=MC2 they can not falsify.

So the answer to our monkey idiot Marchimedes is you must falsify E=MC2 in order to make your universe work ... good luck with that.

Orac #49048 07/08/13 05:42 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
and yet E=MC^2 they can not falsify.

the equation itself is false.

because C is false.

why would we need to falsify a falsification when it in itself
is false.

C is currently under the fantasy science protection program
and is the reason that fantasy science claims that space is
expanding and carrying the galaxies along with space as space expands.

because the galaxies are actually moving faster than light speed
and the fantasy science protection program is protecting C
even at the cost of science being the focus of ridicule due
to its protection of C .

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Orac #49049 07/08/13 07:38 PM
M
OP Offline
M
Worldly word of advice you mental genius I survived death squads and political interrogation in my homeland

Ah, so you can take a beating. This is fortunate as I can hand one out.

As you have already seen.

You haven't answered any questions, you haven't disproven anything I've said, pretty much as far as I can see you are nuttin but a snot nosed punk with a keyboard for a penis.

For those interested and not lazy you could actually read a good layman breakdown

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2012/08/17/emc_a_vicious_cycle_of_energy_mass_and_speed.html

Listen, genius, if I wanted to know what someone at some other website thought I'd go to some other website.

I'm here with original thoughts, ideas, theories. I don't post what someone else has already conjectured, that would be dreadfully boring, kinda like you.

You're here cause if you went out into public with your tough man internet persona little girls would kick the crap outta you.

Since the monkey and his departed dung are the only objects in Monkey Universe, with no other points of reference, it's meaningless to talk of which stops first.

You could have just said you don't know instead of trying to cover up your ignorance with a bunch of crap in attempt to insult me and deflect from the actual side question at hand.

I really don't care what you THINK is meaningless. I wonder what the answer is and as you pack of naysayers don't play well with others I'll go ahead and give my common sense layman shot at it.

Monkey has more mass than the feces so the feces would slow down more quickerer and halt.

Quote:
And since your monkey is such an ace pitcher, they would be well beyond mutual escape velocity, and never the twain shall meet.

Empty universe, remember? Are you telling me that at some certain distance gravity no longer has any affect on objects? I understand the inverse square rule at work here, but to my understanding the amount of affect of gravity on mutual objects in an empty universe will NEVER be zero. It may be trillions of years into the future and trillions of light yeas apart but at some time gravity will overcome velocity. We are not talking about a rocket escaping Earth's orbit. Please to try to read ALL the words.

Quote:
The two objects approaching c - from the point of view of a stationary observer - would each gain mass approaching infinity. To accelerate them to c would take energy x time = infinity. In other words, it's not going to happen.

I never said nuttin about an observer. I gots two hyper massive black holes here, I used them cause they have a fair amount of gravitational pull. The closer they get to each other the greater the effect of their gravitational pull is on each other. There's your friggin energy right there. And time? Not a factor, as before with the Monkey.

What you need to do is show proof that over distance that gravity has no longer any affect.

You didn't do that.

Folks, I'm The friggin Man. I've snatched 330,000+ views with 128 posts. What we have here is mosquitos pestering Hercules cause said mosquitos ain't Hercules.

And a note to the mosquitos: You morons might to be more careful about the swill you spew. See, folks are reading this thread and all you have done is put your idiocy on display to the maximum amount of readers this site has.

But by all means keep at it. I'm barely into my "B" game dealing with you rejects and the more you continue with your benign pestering the more I'll up my game and the more stupider you'll look which though hard to envision I have no doubt you moth breathers can do.

Thanks for playing. Thanks for the views. Thanks for the opportunity to garner more views, glorious views.

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: paul
Quote:
and yet E=MC^2 they can not falsify.

because C is false.

is false.

because the galaxies are actually moving faster than light speed
and the fantasy science protection program is protecting C
even at the cost of science being the focus of ridicule due
to its protection of C .

But then take some light, it has a certain amount of mass, right? This light is getting close to a black hole so is light, which oddly enough is already travelling at the speed of, wait for it, light, totally unaffected by gravity?

Well, I would say not because of Einstein's experiments on gravitational lensing proved it is during a eclipse so very long ago.

Seems to me then that our light travelling at c is affected, however minutely, will speed up and ANY increase in speed on light automatically breaks the so-called speed of light barrier.

See? No links, no graphs, tables, formulas, charts, nuttin.

Just all me and my colossal brain, baby.

Giddyup.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Since the monkey and his departed dung are the only objects in Monkey Universe, with no other points of reference, it's meaningless to talk of which stops first.

You could have just said you don't know instead of trying to cover up your ignorance with a bunch of crap in attempt to insult me and deflect from the actual side question at hand.

I really don't care what you THINK is meaningless. I wonder what the answer is and as you pack of naysayers don't play well with others I'll go ahead and give my common sense layman shot at it.

Monkey has more mass than the feces so the feces would slow down more quickerer and halt.

I gather you didn't like that answer.

Fine, so let's say it does have meaning to ask "which object stops first?". Maybe you disagree with this:-

When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body. So each will have the same momentum, whatever their mass. Consider what that means regarding the velocity of each. You might discover that they will come to rest at the same time.

And since your monkey is such an ace pitcher, they would be well beyond mutual escape velocity, and never the twain shall meet.

Empty universe, remember? Are you telling me that at some certain distance gravity no longer has any affect on objects? I understand the inverse square rule at work here, but to my understanding the amount of affect of gravity on mutual objects in an empty universe will NEVER be zero. It may be trillions of years into the future and trillions of light yeas apart but at some time gravity will overcome velocity. We are not talking about a rocket escaping Earth's orbit. Please to try to read ALL the words.

Yes, even as a layman, I can go with that. Hope that cheers you up.

I never said nuttin about an observer. I gots two hyper massive black holes here, I used them cause they have a fair amount of gravitational pull. The closer they get to each other the greater the effect of their gravitational pull is on each other. There's your friggin energy right there. And time? Not a factor, as before with the Monkey.

Of course time is a factor. Acceleration takes time. But you want to believe they will exceed the speed of light? Ok go ahead and believe it. Alternatively you could study the subject.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
M
OP Offline
M
I gather you didn't like that answer.

What gave it away?

Listen, red, I was just busting your chops. All's fair in love and debate. It's not like I hate you like poison like that Ocar stiff. What's his deal anyway? Almost every single post of his is just plain nasty.

Quote:
Fine, so let's say it does have meaning to ask "which object stops first?".

Meaning as in 'this affects my life, good Lord if I don't find this out, quick like, I'm gonna go find a conclave of nerds and go postal?" Nah.

Meaning as in "I was wondering and I just so happen to know of a conclave of nerds that I can banter this about with?" Yes.

Quote:
Maybe you disagree with this:-

Maybe. But if you like I'll try my damnedest to find some slim reason to.

Quote:
When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body. So each will have the same momentum, whatever their mass. Consider what that means regarding the velocity of each. You might discover that they will come to rest at the same time.

Well, now that you put it like that, that works for me.

I do believe that originally was a question...

A side question: Will the feces halt and start travelling towards the Monkey before the Monkey halts as the Monkey has greater mass?

Yep, sure was.

See? In this case my little private conclave of nerds gave me that which I was pining for.

Quote:
Yes, even as a layman, I can go with that. Hope that cheers you up.

Quote:
Of course time is a factor. Acceleration takes time. But you want to believe they will exceed the speed of light?

I want to believe?

Don't put words in my mouth.

Quote:
Alternatively you could study the subject.

Why bother? After all, I've a conclave of nerds to run my crap by.

See how this works?

O
Megastar
Megastar
O

because C is false.

is false.

Oh right so now the atomic bomb and nuclear reactors don't work and a pile of other things that we know and use.

This is almost as funny as Paul who uses things based on QM and wouldn't even work without it who want's to insist it doesn't exist.

See you and Paul share something in common that any child instantly recognizes that you are lunatics.

Now I can't say what the problem is maybe you priest touched you in bad places or maybe he dropped you on your head while doing your baptism but there is definitely a sanity issue.

Just all me and my colossal brain, baby.

Giddyup.

Oh yeah we can all see your colossal brain .. trust me we are all definitely laughing at your colossal brain.

Sort of why Paul and you just become the butt of all of our jokes and we really just ignore you because even the kiddies laugh at you.

But please do continue to share you colossal brain insight with us it is actually so good.

Last edited by Orac; 07/09/13 01:13 AM.

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: paul
Paul's Method: - Here's the conclusion. Never mind the facts.

where did you show me a fact?

point to an instance of matter converting to energy or vice versa if you believe me to be wrong.

you say you stand corrected , I did not correct you I injected my personal thoughts about the (matter).

I only dissagree with your shared opinion.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Paul wants to be pointed to an instance of matter being converted to Energy, or visa versa.

Your question:- Does Energy convert to matter?

Mike Kremer said:-

"Well since E=mc2 ...(I assume you believe that)
So like all Math formuae, theoreticaly it should work both ways"
I dont profess to have to much knowledge in this direction. But one does get enormous amounts of energy from a tiny mass. Therefore it should require an enormous amount of energy to create a tiny mass back again?
I feel sure of that, although I cannot find any direct written
proof of this.
However I can think of one relevant example which might clear your mind a little .....The creation of Anti-matter in the synchroton, which in turn annihilates into pure Energy upon meeting +matter.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

M
OP Offline
M
Oh yeah we can all see your colossal brain .. trust me we are all definitely laughing at your colossal brain.

"We?"

Got a mouse in your pocket?

Nowz when you link to/copy paste to here proof of your contention that you all are laughing at me.

I, on the other hand, can simply go back into this thread and link to buku posts of a positive nature about my postings here.

Makes your little assertion kinda hollow, don't you think?

Quote:
Sort of why Paul and you

Paul? My conjoined twin? Oh, you mean the Paul at this site.

Don't know much about him. A little. But then I have a sum total of maybe 131 posts at this site now.

How many you gots? Lettuce go check...

1265, eh? You stud you.

Lil' sumpin just for you...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=3214636

I'm quite sure everyone at this site pretty much figured out you are a jerk by your second post.

Some of your best work...

The problem with all your whacky stupid physics is you don't really think things thru before typing blatantly stupid answers

Consider this blatant stupidity that a child can see the problem with

So only you would be stupid enough...

Science doesn't make arguments on garbage that ignores all data we leave that to religious nutcases and science whack jobs.

just become the butt of all of our jokes and we really just ignore you because even the kiddies laugh at you.

But please do continue to share you colossal brain insight with us it is actually so good. [/quote]

For those interested and not lazy...

All of this stuff is very basic and beyond the ability of nutters and whack jobs...

So the answer to our monkey idiot Marchimedes...

You're simply just a...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=3214725

You know, Orac, it's not that you are a troll that bothers me so much, trolls come with the net, it's that right now I could be typing another theory of mine. I've got another "what if" on deck. I always do. Now, I could just ignore you, but that is not in my nature. I don't suffer fools. And I damn sure don't suffer fools in MY threads. There is a price to pay. You paying it right now. All your little talk of "we" and "our" falls flat. I know my worth. I type my worth. My worth is proven in my numbers. My worth is proven by the lack of refutation of my theories. There's mighty fine folks at this site. I've, at this site, asked how to figure acceleration, I got it. I've asked about the effects of gravity over distance. I learned at this site the inverse square rule of gravity. Your, on the other hand, sum total of replies amount to "you suck." hardly worthy of a site such as this. I pinned you perfectly with my initial assessment...

Ah, A malcontent, a neer-do-well, a stick in the mud, a wrench in the works, an, I'm guessing...

Obama voter.

Pile on:

At least I'm not too lazy to put the required extra "o" in "too" but then maybe English is not your first language.

in my homeland

Looks like I might have nailed that one right off the bat, eh?

Oh no, I'm not done.

you are too... arrogant

This thread is chock full of my self-professed arrogance. At the site I've linked you to a guy started a thread, straightedge it was saying he was the most arrogant member there. I provided in his thread a litany of my arrogance. He apologized for stepping on my turf. See, junior, I even have my own flag...

The stars on that flag is the face of my avatar.

Now THAT'S arrogance.

Check long time ago, 2007...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=464298

The morale of the story...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/22244-and-the-horse-you-rode-in-on/?p=3214765

is that if I proudly call myself arrogant and you come behind me and call me, that's right, arrogant, well, you figure it out.

Ah, crap, I grow bored.

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokĀž»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.