Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bill Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
Now that Disney has announced that there will be more Star Wars movies the uproar over them is beginning. In the latest Wired Magazine (March 2013) there is a big section on what the next movie needs to make it great. The cover is a double fold out with Star Wars needs spread all the way across. Inside there are 27 short pieces about individual things they think are needed in the new one. A few include 6. Choking, 8. Weird food, 11. Hives of scum and villainy, 22. an underworld, 24. Tough Princesses.

That is just a short selection based on no particular criteria. There are also a list of 74 things listed in just one word that are needed to make it outstanding.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
I
I
The only thing that could make star wars great is a time machine. The series has already been ruined...

Bryan

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Everyone is a critic... whistle

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

I
I
Are you saying you liked the "new" star wars? Just what side of the ewoks line are you on?

(I'm firmly ensconced on the left side of the line, which is a very depressing thought)

Bryan

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA
R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Never did like the Star Wars genre, although I admit I really enjoyed Dan Dare (Eagle comic) as a 5 yr old. Bicentennial Man and Contact are more up my street these days. Yes, I know I'm missing a lot of fun, but it's something like music - you lose the ability to appreciate some of it; you know it's good stuff, but you're tuned in to another frequency frown

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Since Star Wars is the topic---- I recently watched a clever parody called The Star Wars Conspiracy which views the whole of Ep. 4 from the point of view of the OTHER SIDE. As I have no idea how to put it up on this site I can only suggest googling it through You Tube.

It's quite funny!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.