I always use logic , you always revert to name calling when you can't use logic.
No I have taken up a policy of taking the piss out of your pathethetic goat humper GOD if there is no logic in a thread argument from you or alternatively making gay passes at your ever so sexy personality it is you who still resorts to name calling.
I figure that if you are going to mount an argument with no logic which basically amounts to trolling perhaps I should just troll you back.
I notice you won't get into discussions about goat humper GOD so it usually kills the trolling quite fast call it my way of moderating.
I think by definition you got that wrong but hey your never wrong your goat humping with your GOD is legendary and makes you always right :-)
I am trolling you whenever I feel you are trolling I make no seceret of the fact and if the moderators choose to ban me so be it the forum is not functioning correctly anyhow a feature everyone acknowledges.
QUESTION: How do you know an omnipotent GOD from a religion doesn't exist.
ANSWER: If they knock on your door or get on the TV and ask for money. Think about it they have an omnipotent GOD make your own you lazy so and so.
QUESTION: How many scientsists does it take to change a light bulb?
ANSWER: Two. One to actually change the bulb, and the other to videotape the job so fundamentalists won’t claim that god did it.
QUESTION: Why does christian god get a bad wrap from science
ANSWER: The complaint list so far
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was written in Aramaic, not in English.
3. It has no references.
4. It wasn't even published in a peer reviewed journal.
5. There are serious doubts he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The Scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
9. He unlawfully performed not only Animal, but Human testing.
10. When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.
11. When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told his students to read the book.
13. Some say he had his son to teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.