Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Orac #46539 12/06/12 05:06 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
So forget all the 3D positioning stuff the DNA will auto position the atoms and it will all magically jump into the right position.

LOL

no wait

ROFL

no better than that

ROTFFLMAOAO

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
paul #46540 12/06/12 05:13 PM
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: Paul

no , it would be 24 billion nibbles.

Yep agree happy to admit my mistake but you were also still wrong you wrote bits :-)

I am not touching the DNA position issue you are just trolling bullshit that I don't have the time to bother discussing with you.

Read and understand artificial DNA syntehesis on your own I am not discussing it with you and your stupid trolling or perhaps pray to your GOD and ask for devine revelation on it.

The page I gave you earlier (http://www.cf.ac.uk/biosi/staffinfo/ehrmann/tools/dna/PhageLambda.html) is all you need to synthesize that virus DNA no 3D data or anything else required believe it or not I really don't care.

Last edited by Orac; 12/06/12 05:24 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Orac #46541 12/06/12 05:25 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
Yep agree but you were also still wrong as well you wrote bits :-)

nope , I wasnt wrong!

48 billion bits / 2 bits = 24 billion bits.

just like 48 inches / 2 inches = 24 inches

you just tried to make it appear as if I was wrong , plus while doing so you made even more mistakes.

you will probably now say that the above is wrong

then you will follow that up with
48 inches / 2 inches = 2 feet or 4 half feet or 8 quarter feet

I must admit that you do at least admit to being wrong
and that does show that there is some hope for you yet
even though you follow with even more errors trying to correct
your original errors.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
paul #46542 12/06/12 05:39 PM
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: paul

I must admit that you do at least admit to being wrong
and that does show that there is some hope for you yet
even though you follow with even more errors trying to correct
your original errors.

I am a professional scientist I always admit when I am clearly wrong it is part of our code of conduct.

If you can mount a logical and open argument you can always sway a scientist to say they are wrong there is no such thing as absolute answers.

I am a human and a scientist not a god I am not error proof like all human scientists.

The errors correcting errors comes from non familarity with the subject in this case computer storage standards. I am a novice it shows and I am therefore prone to errors. I see the same problem with you in many science answers you give so perhaps you can also learn something from that.

Perhaps you should also ponder and tell us how many times you have admitted to being wrong. I have done it a few times I know for instance Bill G corrected me about an asteroid which I was miles off about and I am sure Bill S has got me a few times especially with his dam infinity because he knows the subject so well.

The challenge for you is to conduct logical and open arguments which means following an argument one step at a time and answering questions and objections in a logical manner until there is an outcome.

You fail badly at all that you jump from issue to issue in an argument you will not follow an argument one step at a time. You will not answer questions and objections until there is an outcome.

If you want for me to admit I am wrong more often try mounting more proper and logical arguments.

I don't even care if you want to call me all the names under the sun in your arguments I can asure you over the years religious fruitcakes have called me every insult that exists and it won't upset me. All I ask is you be logical and argue step by step.

Last edited by Orac; 12/06/12 06:03 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Orac #46572 12/07/12 02:55 AM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
I am a professional scientist

Haaaaa

Quote:
Perhaps you should also ponder and tell us how many times you have admitted to being wrong.

I'm always right.

I don't need to ponder.

Quote:
try mounting more proper and logical arguments.

I always use logic , you always revert to name calling when you can't use logic.

paul #46576 12/07/12 05:54 AM
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: paul

I always use logic , you always revert to name calling when you can't use logic.

No I have taken up a policy of taking the piss out of your pathethetic goat humper GOD if there is no logic in a thread argument from you or alternatively making gay passes at your ever so sexy personality it is you who still resorts to name calling.

I figure that if you are going to mount an argument with no logic which basically amounts to trolling perhaps I should just troll you back.

I notice you won't get into discussions about goat humper GOD so it usually kills the trolling quite fast call it my way of moderating.

I think by definition you got that wrong but hey your never wrong your goat humping with your GOD is legendary and makes you always right :-)

I am trolling you whenever I feel you are trolling I make no seceret of the fact and if the moderators choose to ban me so be it the forum is not functioning correctly anyhow a feature everyone acknowledges.

QUESTION: How do you know an omnipotent GOD from a religion doesn't exist.

ANSWER: If they knock on your door or get on the TV and ask for money. Think about it they have an omnipotent GOD make your own you lazy so and so.

QUESTION: How many scientsists does it take to change a light bulb?

ANSWER: Two. One to actually change the bulb, and the other to videotape the job so fundamentalists won’t claim that god did it.

QUESTION: Why does christian god get a bad wrap from science

ANSWER: The complaint list so far

1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was written in Aramaic, not in English.
3. It has no references.
4. It wasn't even published in a peer reviewed journal.
5. There are serious doubts he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The Scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
9. He unlawfully performed not only Animal, but Human testing.
10. When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.
11. When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told his students to read the book.
13. Some say he had his son to teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.

Last edited by Orac; 12/07/12 07:26 AM.

Orac #46580 12/07/12 02:56 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
QUESTION: How many scientsists does it take to change a light bulb?

none !

the scientist don't need to change the light bulb.

they just think about it , this thought creates a whole new
universe along with a brand new shinning light bulb.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.