Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 310 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
Edpsy77 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
The genetic creation of homosexuality is a mystery to me. Although I believe there is a genetic component to same sex attraction, I have not heard any valid explanation for its existence. One of the purposes of heterosexuality is to pass on genes and reproduce. Thus, it makes sense that the male-female attraction is in part due to the need for the human species to procreate. Some scientists have made the conjecture that perhaps homosexuality was a means of population control. However, the most logical orientation in that case would be asexuality(lack sexual desire at all). If nature knew there was no possibility to procreate under same sex attraction, it would be equally plausible for nature to produce offspring that lacked sexual desire in order to control the population.

Thus, I am wondering if any of you who are familiar with scientific principles can explain to me how it could be scientifically logical for humans to have genetically produced behavior of same-sex attraction which has a reproductive purpose. Many evolutionary psychologists still consider the sexual urges of gays and lesbians as sexual urges that are linked to procreation. How can that be when same-sex orientation is incapable ofspreading genes or procreating and it has been established that only the opposite-sex attraction is a genetic sexual-attraction paradigm which at times results in procreation. If I am wrong with any of my assumptions, please let me know. Please tell me what is flawed in my thinking. I am truly confused.

BTW Homosexuality is 100% valid within the context of humanity. I find it hard to reconcile its validity within humanity with validity according to Darwinian theory.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Edpsy- i have no expertise in this area, but I think you have made an incorrect assumption in your argument. Homosexuality is not the same as infertility. Thus male homosexuals can and do father children, and female homosexuals can and do give birth to children. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with fertility, and now, with all the various discoveries in the area of infertility it is possible for conception to occur without the need for sexual intercourse. But of course not even every heterosexual sexual encounter leads to conception.

Whether we approve or not the bodies of homosexuals are usually the same as those of heterosexuals, so I expect that the pleasure centres for both are the same. Procreation comes a distant second to pleasure perhaps, and it's fun no matter what your sexual orientation is!

I suggest that your question is likely to have a very unscientific answer and as it encompasses every aspect of human experience, through differing cultures, ideas, research and religions I think there would be many differing answers.

Last edited by Ellis; 09/23/12 06:18 AM.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Ed, At first glance it would appear that homosexuality would be bred out, since homosexuals are less likely to have children. However, there may be more to it than that. One possibility is that it is linked with some characteristic that is a positive for survival, so it hangs on. This could be similar to the tendency for sickle cell anemia in many blacks. The gene that produces sickle cell anemia also provides some protection from malaria. People with one copy of the gene are resistant to malaria. People with 2 copies (one from each parent) get sickle cell. So it provides more protection from malaria than it causes deaths from sickle cell anemia.

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Hi Edpsy77 (I hope Ed is OK), welcome.

As Ellis and Bill point out, there is a lot more to this than simply genetics. We humans, as rational beings, are better placed than most other animals to make choices that are not directly related to survival, reproduction etc. Often, it seems that our decisions are not in line with our continuum, or in any way contributory to personal or specific survival.

I’m not suggesting that homosexual tendencies are necessarily a personal choice, but nor are they necessarily genetic; once again we come back to the nature/ nurture debate. Before I retired I was called out on a number of occasions, usually in the early hours of the morning, to yet another suicide attempt by a man who hated life, and himself, because he was attracted to other men. He blamed this on the fact that as a child he was repeatedly sexually abused by his father.

If we look at overt homosexual behaviour in other animals, it can often be linked to dominance, rather than to some misguided attempt at reproduction.

There never was nothing.
E
Edpsy77 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Ellis
Edpsy- i have no expertise in this area, but I think you have made an incorrect assumption in your argument. Homosexuality is not the same as infertility. Thus male homosexuals can and do father children, and female homosexuals can and do give birth to children.

I agree with you. Gays can either have sex with straight people to have children or they can generate children by scientific means. But they can not reproduce by engaging in homosexual behavior which is strongly considered biologically motivated behavior.

I want to make the following point very clear:

I believe homosexuality is not intrinsically unhealthy and I certainly do not think it is immoral. The behavior would be moral regardless if its participants could consciously choose to be attracted to the same sex.

What I am having trouble grasping is how many evolutionary psychologists explicitly or implicitly assert that reproduction is the primary motive of sexual acts even though there is strong evidence that homosexuality is as genetically motivated as heterosexuality.

The bottom line is that gay males do not seek gay males for reproductive purposes and lesbians do not seek lesbians for reproductive purposes and the biological processes of homosexual behavior will never lead to procreation. There is no cognitive or biological motivation for reproduction in the homosexual mating paradigm. Thus, one can only conclude that reproduction is one of a plethora of motives for sex and it may not even be the primary biological motive of sex in our species.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
Thus, one can only conclude that reproduction is one of a plethora of motives for sex and it may not even be the primary biological motive of sex in our species.

I think that's a fairly safe bet.

A similar example would be eating, the primary biological motive of which is survival of the individual. As rational beings we have assigned a lot of other social and personal roles to eating.

There never was nothing.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
In talking about people who are gay, edpsy suggests that "they can not reproduce by engaging in homosexual behavior which is strongly considered biologically motivated behavior."

I have no knowledge of what could be described as "biologically motivated behaviour" that is exclusively homosexual, except same sex sex! Most of the other stuff would come into the category of 'pleasure first, procreation a very distant second' I think, and is not exclusive to homosexual behaviour. Another point is that much heterosexual sex does not, and in many cases never will, lead to conception.

Is homosexuality biologically determined a definite certainty? I thought there were many reasons for people preferring same sex partners, including in some cases, convenience!

It simply isn't as easy as you say. I have a childhood friend who married his childhood sweetheart, had 2 little girls, divorced his wife as it was a condition of having a gender reassignment operation in his 40s and they now both happily live together again as two women in partnership! Some VERY unusual biological stuff going on there on both sides! We just cannot make rules and then squeeze people in the boxes we want to assign them. I don't think that biology is everything for all people who identify as gay.

I like Bill S's anology with eating-- very true!

Last edited by Ellis; 09/27/12 12:01 AM. Reason: sloppy typing!
M
M
I am not a genetics expert but I do find homosexuality a mystery when I apply the parent investment theory and Bateman's paradigm. Those two theories suggest that all sexual desire is fundamentally motivated by the desire to procreate. Yet, homosexuality has no ability to procreate. Obviously, homosexuals can reproduce through heterosexual sex and other means but homosexual behavior can not reproduce.

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: Mikeandrews

I am not a genetics expert but I do find homosexuality a mystery ....................>
.............>theories suggest that all sexual desire is fundamentally motivated by the desire to procreate.
Yet, homosexuality has no ability to procreate.
Obviously, homosexual behavior can not reproduce.

[quote=Mike Kremer]
Mike Kremer stated.....well since you have stated the obvious,
....I am quite sure you realise how stupid and mentally senseless
one must appear be to both ones-self, and to others, when practising to be a homosexual.
Plus to go out and about, to look for, and convince others, to practise in homosexuality....does nothing
for the pair of you in the eyes of the other, or others.
Reproduction does not come into the equation.
The fact that the weaker of the pair allows this expression of self gratification, is certainly an abberation of the human animal, wishing to take the simplest and inconsiderate walk along life's path.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Could keep down the numbers of unwanted, unloved and uncared-for children in the world. Not my personal choice of method, but quot homines, tot sententiae, and all that.

There never was nothing.
M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Could keep down the numbers of unwanted, unloved and uncared-for children in the world. Not my personal choice of method, but quot homines, tot sententiae, and all that.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

Mike Kremer said...
Yes it definately would keep down the numbers of unloved
and uncared-for children in the world.
Except that an increasing number of Goverments are allowing
Gay-partners to adopt those uncared for children.
No-doubt in the belief that gay-partners as-parents....
...would be better for them, than no parents?
In this fast moving modern less caring world of today,
I wonder how a child brought up by a couple of queers, could have the best chance in his/her adolescent life, and future?

Contrary comments on the last two sentences welcomed.

Superstar
Superstar
Here's something for you to chew on, Mike.

"If you want what’s best for your kids, one surefire way to provide them with a healthy, happy home is to make sure they have lesbian parents. In the longest-running study of lesbian families to date, zero percent of children reported physical or sexual abuse—not a one. In the general population, 26 percent of children report physical abuse and 8.3 percent report sexual abuse."

"Studies that purport that straight parents are superior are largely flawed. Instead of comparing straight coupled parents with same-sex coupled parents, these studies contrast straight married couples with straight single mothers and ignore other family-structure variables that have nothing to do with gender."

But we know already that having a mother and father is not the best opportunity we can give a child—having loving parents is. And there’s an argument to be made that if intentional and thoughtful parenthood is an indicator of parental and family happiness, then having gay parents—parents who weren’t able to “accidentally” have a child—may be, in fact, among the better circumstances there are for a child."

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/04/gay_couples_have_happier_kids/

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Here's something for you to chew on, Mike.

I will chew on it and give it my best shot, Amaranth.

Amaranth Rose II wrote:-
"If you want what’s best for your kids, one surefire way to provide them with a healthy, happy home is to make sure they have lesbian parents. In the longest-running study of lesbian families to date, zero percent of children reported physical or sexual abuse—not a one. In the general population, 26 percent of children report physical abuse and 8.3 percent report sexual abuse."

"Studies that purport that straight parents are superior are largely flawed. Instead of comparing straight coupled parents with same-sex coupled parents, these studies contrast straight married couples with straight single mothers and ignore other family-structure variables that have nothing to do with gender."

But we know already that having a mother and father is not the best opportunity we can give a child—having loving parents is.
Yes, I have to absolutely agree with that Amaranth.

Amaranth Rose II continued:-
And there’s an argument to be made that if intentional and thoughtful parenthood is an indicator of parental and family happiness, then having gay parents—parents who weren’t able to “accidentally” have a child—may be, in fact, among the better circumstances there are for a child."

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/04/gay_couples_have_happier_kids/

Mike Kremers thoughts and replies:-

Yes, I was expecting a couple of replies similar to the lines you have written Amaranth.
Your reply is not only good but very interesting, the problem here with me is that I am a product of the "old school".
An era where Mothers rarely, if ever went to work.
My mother was always around, She never worked, she was the old fashioned housewife, and I only saw my Father at weekends, since by the time he came home from work, I was already
in bed, since there was no distracting TV, or other labour saving devices.
For I am a product of a very different era.
People then, were too busy getting on with their lives, and preparing for the next day, to have time to argue or fight.
I am not suggesting that everything was perfection, but problems were minimised, it was a forgive and forget, society, life had to go on.
There are so many local Goverment and Council places in existence today, to whom you can just pick up the phone and make a personal complaint (not everyone had a phone back in those days, we had a shared party phone). Anyway nobody came around to investigate home problems or suggest that the children might be better off in temporary care, until things got sorted out.
With no phone there were few complaints, either to friends or police

One wonders if things are made so much easier today, that people simply dont worry about their future anymore.
I believe some deliberately contact and use the marriage counseling and child Guidiance services, knowing to well that the stresses of the modern day burden and the day to day living will be eased by the the interaction of the very welcome Social Services and Child care Units.

With the help of Social services....Medi-care, malutrition, health flue injections, and even money will be thrown at those families, that ask for help.
Its no wonder the divorce rate is sky high. Marriage, to some, has become a temporary happy condition, that can be changed when the going gets rough, with a quick divorce.

If marriage dos'nt work for couples, then as you intimate Amaranth, prehaps couples living together in partnership as Gay's or Lesbians are the way forward for them.
I suppose I hav'nt realised how the world has moved forward and on, to accomodate partnership couples, that have adopted or have been "given" children.
Originally gay couples were not allowed to adopt children, (over here in the UK), unless they were the natural children of one or the other Lesbian/Gay couple.
Yes I think its getting altogether too easy to put forward personal complaints and get some thing done with help.

I suppose Lesbian/Gay partnerships must have many of the same problems that hetrosexual couples have? Like money problems, one or both would need to go to work....difficulties there could allow Child services to step in. Partnership couples can get fed up with each other, like everyone else.
Prehaps when a partnership wants changes, or have difficulties living together....Because they are two men or two women they come to a more mutual agreement, with far less unruly problems, than a hetrosexual couple?
I cant imagine two Gay men having a violent disagreements, nor a Lesbian couple either.
I could be wrong, I'm only guessing. Prehaps the whole idea of marriage and stability is coming to a slow end. Prehaps in 50 or 100 years marriage will just become an archaic word.
Prehaps people will live happily together in groups, or groupies, like the Mormons in South Utah, or gravitate to having a number of wives, as in ancient times, or like some Moslems today.
I can see a future where couples live together in peace harmony and happiness, a kind of Kibbutz, where everyone contributes and does what they like best to do, for the good of the community.
The whole scheme does not fit in well with the type of upbringing I have had.
But is it a possibility that we will all have to accept one day?

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
I do think it is possible that your scenario may be our future as humans Mike, but I do not think it is probable as it does not allow for the sort of relationships of exclusivity that we humans still seem to prize.

I also think it desirable that children are born with supportive adults of both genders as, not only role models, but also supportive and consultative figures throughout their childhood (and beyond).

Although the idea of loving and nurturing parental care may seem the ideal I also believe that a time does come when independence in children should be encouraged. I am of your generation, I think, Mike, and I was home with my children for 11 fulfilling, but very long years! When people remember those days (especially men), they see the mother at home as a closeted figure, working to improve the quality of life of their family. And perhaps we were. But we also ventured happily outside our nice neat houses to meet our friends to play tennis or golf, go to charity coffee mornings, movie matinees, as well as volunteer at hospitals, schools, sew costumes for concerts, run guide and scout groups, volunteer to deliver meals on wheels, staff opportunity shops, etc. We weren't home that much as there was so much 'busy work'! In fact when I thankfully returned to paid work when my youngest child went to school I felt that I had more free time!

The children of (usually) mothers whose interests are concentrated on their offspring can often mean that a child is cocooned and cosseted, made to feel not only special but superior to other children and this can persist into adulthood. It is probably not a good thing!

We all make our own way with our children, and most of us try to do our best. Perhaps we need to allow for the fact that there is a huge diversity of method and opinion in child-raising and recognise that we tend to think our way is the best.

Last edited by Ellis; 11/04/12 11:13 PM. Reason: clarity
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
My mother was always around, She never worked

Lucky you!! Mine was widowed when I was about 12 month old, courtesy of Hitler’s lot.
Have you ever thought of the untold harm done to children of our generation (maybe you’re not that old) by wartime evacuation. I was lucky; I already lived in the country. I was three when I met my first evacuees; almost 70 years on, I can still see their lost, frightened expressions. The “good old days” were certainly not always good for children without “silver spoons”.

Quote:
since there was no distracting TV, or other labour saving devices.

I too grew up without these luxuries, including, for much of my early childhood, electric light and flush toilets; but I don’t see that as an excuse for using such judgemental and offensive expressions as “a couple of queers”.

Quote:
People then, were too busy getting on with their lives, and preparing for the next day, to have time to argue or fight.

Does your ivory tower have an address? Could it be that your early life was that sheltered from the reality of daily life?

Quote:
knowing to well that the stresses of the modern day burden and the day to day living will be eased by the the interaction of the very welcome Social Services and Child care Units.

My guess is you were never a Child Care Social Worker! Had you been you would almost certainly have omitted “very welcome”.

Quote:
and even money will be thrown at those families, that ask for help.

Ever thought of booking yourself a place in the real world, Mike? The problem of finding the funds to provide adequate, necessary care, right across the Social Care spectrum was a rapidly growing problem three decades ago. Although I am no longer in Social Work, I am assured it is far worse now.

Quote:
Yes I think its getting altogether too easy to put forward personal complaints and get some thing done with help.

I hope you are not saying it is too easy to get adequate protection for children in abusive situations. I spent many years working with young offenders, later with people who harm themselves or attempt suicide, and most recently with people with psychiatric problems who came before the criminal Courts. The number of cases in which this sort of behaviour/situation can be traced back to abuse/neglect in childhood is phenomenal. Could be some of those childhood years coincided with the time when “nobody came around to investigate home problems”.

Quote:
I cant imagine two Gay men having a violent disagreements, nor a Lesbian couple either.

Either you lack imagination, or you have little experience of gay/lesbian break-ups.

Quote:
I could be wrong

Absolutely!

There never was nothing.
R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Bill S, having more than 20yrs experience in related work, I have to congratulate you on that post. Mike, maybe you'd care to think about it a little more.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
O
Megastar
Megastar
O
Mike's got it all wrong children will be raised by robot parent stand-ins in the future so society can program in the most ideal enviroment to raise them humans are far too erratic to entrust raising children to :-)

Meanwhile all humans will become bisexual because it doubles your odds of getting "lucky" on a night out.

Makes perfect logical sense to me :-)

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Well, you've got it partly wrong Orac. In the book "The Forever War", which is science fiction, the government of Earth grows all children in vats and raises them according to your principles. It also converts everybody to homosexuality. That way there are no natural born children, and the government has complete control of population. Obviously that is the way to go :-)

Bill Gill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
No matter what happens there will always be adults who will try to influence children, -- and children who want to rebel against that influence!

Bill S that was a marvellous quote. It brought back the memory of a mother and small child who were 'evacuees' from London in our house in Wales. We were relatively safe! Our families kept in touch after they returned to London, and the child was a young baby who always had that support while her father (who also returned) was in the army.

Are there any studies about those evacuated children? I was born at the start of the war, so my recollection, bizarrely, since my dad went missing for some days after Dunkirk when he was trying to get home, is of a happy childhood. Now I know how hard my mother, and her parents with whom we lived, must have worked to make that so!

J.K.Rowling in one of her Harry Potter books describes one of the characters as "a child with the look of one who is loved", and she is right, there is something that shows when a child is loved and happy. This is I realise scarcely scientific research, but as someone who has often met unloved children I know what look she means. Maybe kids are best with people who love them, which is what the proposition was in Amaranth's original suggestion.

M
Megastar
Megastar
M

MY FIRST PART REPLY TO BILL S.

Originally Posted By: Bill S.
[quote] My mother was always around, She never worked

Mike Kremer says .."Bill S, you missed out the important part,
hopefully it was'nt deliberate"
My Mother was always around, (comma)she never worked (went out to work) she was the old fashioned housewife.
And believe me with no labour saving devices in the home or invented yet, do you realise that Women worked very hard to keep house and home together before and during WW.2.

Originally Posted By: Bill S. wrote

Lucky you!! Mine was widowed when I was about 12 month old, courtesy of Hitler’s lot.
Have you ever thought of the untold harm done to children of our generation (maybe you’re not that old) by wartime evacuation.
/quote]

[Quote=Mike Kremer]
Mike Kremers reply to the above.
"I am both sad and sorry to hear that you lost your Father during the WW.2 Bill S. That you were also an evacuee.
Yes I was an evacuee for a much shorter time than most, as my Mother came to visit me twice...then I was allowed back to live with my Mum, who had moved to Maidenhead.
My Dad was not allowed to enter WW2....since he was doing valuable work building and designing plywood Mosquitoe Aircraft, in the East end of London.
He told me many years later the East End was devoid of children. So at least many evacuees got the chance of life in the country.
If you mean untold harm and even death caused by the noise of bombing and death,m plus putting on "Mickey Mouse" gas masks when the sirens went off ..well yes, it was stressful for kids.

Originally Posted By: Bill S. continued..

I was lucky; I already lived in the country. I was three when I met my first evacuees; almost 70 years on, I can still see their lost, frightened expressions. The “good old days” were certainly not always good for children without “silver spoons”.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer...wrote

Yes you were very lucky Bill S. You seemed to have turned out rather well, ----for an evacuee with one parent.
As I said, there was no distracting TV, or other labour saving devices. Plus you had the company of other evacuees living in the quiet bombless country side.

Originally Posted By: Bill S....wrote

I too grew up without these luxuries, including, for much of my early childhood, electric light and flush toilets; but I don’t see that as an excuse for using such judgemental and offensive expressions as “a couple of queers”.

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer, reply

Not so much the 'judgmental' please Bill S.
I had previously written Gay,....and then finished with Queer, hopeing some youngster would rise to the bait.
Prehaps you are not old enough to realise that there was no such word as Gay in those days.
I believe I am somewhat older than you, there fore I know that there was no such thing as Political correctness before the War, Its obviously recently brought in to stop peoples with differences, having 'goes' at each other, that might develop into something more serious, .
Every one used the term queer, It was the life-style then,
just after the war that was considered queer, thats why the name stuck and was always used every-where.
Except in Ireland today...where the term queer is used far more than Gay.
Words change their meaning, dependant upon which country, and the length of time used. prehaps 'Pooftah or Clone'y will replace Gay in the future?
Political correctness does not exist in every country (Some one should start a new thread on Political correctness)
Negroes are now called Black....not Golliwogs or Sambo's or Fuzzywuzzys, (your take on political correct words will depend very much where you are brought up) You may call an African Black...But don't call him a 'Black-boy'...You may get shot.
Here is something interesting I have seen an advert for the new Nokia phone that has just come out. Its called the 'Nokia Lumia'.Prehaps it my funny mind, but a know a little of the Thai language....anhd I'm thinking in Thai.... Lu means woman, and Meea means hole. eg Lumia
So I can see many Thai men having a laugh over this.
You see words have different meanings for different peoples.
Remember there are no swear words in the Bible (I find that interesting) While the Israeli's resort to using Egyptian sw words (which are plentiful)

Originally Posted By: Bill S. continued to say

Does your ivory tower have an address? Could it be that your early life was that sheltered from the reality of daily life?

Mike Kremer did say:-
knowing to well that the stresses of the modern day burden and the day to day living will be eased by the the interaction of the very welcome Social Services and Child care Units.
"I mean the familys in a virtual war, families who's bickering damages the kids, families who need and welcome the intervention of Social Services, and need to separate or get a divorce.

Originally Posted By: Bill S. continues

My guess is you were never a Child Care Social Worker! Had you been you would almost certainly have omitted “very welcome”.

You guessed right. But I was a member of a Canadien Goverment "Think Tank " in my hey-day.
I did say that:-
money will be thrown at those families, that ask for help.
Bill S.....There will come time when you will welcome the daily arrival "Of Meals on Wheels" that provides you with the one hot meal a day in your old age.When you are too old and infirm to go out. Dont knock British Social Services, they do a wonderful job.

Originally Posted By: Bill S. goes on to say

Ever thought of booking yourself a place in the real world, Mike? The problem of finding the funds to provide adequate, necessary care, right across the Social Care spectrum was a rapidly growing problem three decades ago. Although I am no longer in Social Work, I am assured it is far worse now.

Yes if you mean Social Care is worse and getting thinner on the top, you are probably correct. Its something to do with the Worlds populations aging, and less babys being born
Yes well remember Bill S. as the British Parliament ages , (and the Japanese for that matter)They tend to vote themselves more goodies, at the expense of others. Another words..those in power make sure they get enough!.All British parents get given money every month, from the time of their birth until they reach 16 years old. As I mentioned above the "aged" Parliament is debating whether this money should stop at the birth of the third child.

Last edited by Mike Kremer; 11/07/12 01:13 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.