Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Orac #45581 09/24/12 01:24 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Orac
So what is the idea behind the sock puppet did you think people wouldn't know?

Your delusion that Paul and I are the same? No one can stop a person from thinking what they will.

Hint if you were all about brother lee love and free speech this would have died 20 posts ago.

Why because no one (including me) would have anything to say?
If everyone were about brotherly love and free speech, emotional tirades like the one that initiated this thread would be unlikely. You could have vented your thoughts about the holocaust on the thread that was deleted, and continued to believe that FF was a Neo Nazi. Just like you believe Paul and I are the same person.

So long as the thread rolls I will be here ;-)

Oh good. More testimony to the illusion of your goodbye speech.

No doubt w'ell see you drift back to where you were pestering your friends to keep up your self image of the Sagg Bad Boy. wink

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Orac #45582 09/24/12 02:41 PM
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Orac; why are you squandering your time and effort on this thread that achieves nothing but feed the desires of the verbose?

You are capable of much more valuable input in other areas.

It really matters little who agrees or disagrees with your science; we need a variety of views to sustain discussion. A combination of your QM and Paul's physics brings out some interesting thoughts for "searchers" like myself.

Get out of this thread, and let's have some science, however off-beat it might be.

There never was nothing.
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
I have great experience with plagiarism from students over the years I am very good at detecting it.

To be honest you are terrible ... let me guess you weren't even smart enough to use two different e-mails for the two accounts which a moderator or admin can easily check .. haha

You weren't sure how to play this you tried avoiding the subject initially now your going for the soft denial.

The problem was you got to involved for your supposed personal brother lee love type too early and I was already suspicious by post 2. You gave the game away in your long rant post and your response to how my title came about etc.

You have now invested a hell of a lot of time attacking me in this thread for your supposed brotherly love type and thats what brought you undone.

Paul is the only one on this site I have had adverse interactions enough to generate that reaction so you are either the worst tolerant brother lee love person in the world as remember before this thread supposedly I had never spoken to you .... or ..... you are Paul :=)

Would be interesting to be a moderator or admin about now :-)

Last edited by Orac; 09/24/12 02:52 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Orac #45584 09/24/12 03:02 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
we'll , I suppose the cat's out of the bag , Orac.

I logged in as paul this time , my other identity who has
been discussing this with you was doing such a good job of it
that I was not going to allow this identity to interfere.

however , my other identities , Bill , Bill5, Bill6, Bill S
Redeneur, Amaranth RoseII, Mike Kremer, Fat Freddy, Kate, and of course Tutor Turtle are all sitting on the fence , undecided
about whether you are socratus or not.

but I guess time will tell.

it shows up in your post like red paint on a yellow barn.

myself and others who are not my other identities are thinking
that you invented socratus in order to have someone to ridicule
so that you could boost your social standing in the forum.

which is common in internet forums these days among people such as yourself.

will you admin it?

I think you will deny it.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Bill S. #45585 09/24/12 03:05 PM
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Orac; why are you squandering your time and effort on this thread that achieves nothing but feed the desires of the verbose?

It really matters little who agrees or disagrees with your science; we need a variety of views to sustain discussion. A combination of your QM and Paul's physics brings out some interesting thoughts for "searchers" like myself.

Get out of this thread, and let's have some science, however off-beat it might be.

I was hoping we could at least level the playing field first.

The crackpots and nutcases I don't mind so long as we have some rules and understandings and so it just doesn't become mindnumbingly boring and stupid like the discussion of Paul physics turned into.

Besides my stupid goodbye thread we have a great selection in the physics/science section for the period since I left.

"My philosophical ideas" .. a complaint that science won't allow nutcases to publish. That of coarse is garbage anyone can publish it's just we have rules of which there are whopping 3 and the nutcases can't even adhere to those 3.

"Our Modern Scientific Philosophy" .. a cryptic meaningless post by socratus.

"CERN/OPERA - IKARUS - TSOLKAS" ... another whackjob that can't understand the only 3 rules science has but at least in his favour he understands one of the rules that an idea has to be testable he fails at understanding the other 2.

I am hardly missing out on a lot at the moment Bill S ... I think I had more fun trying to get you burnt at the stake in that post we had going :-)

Last edited by Orac; 09/24/12 03:17 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.
Orac #45586 09/24/12 03:25 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
The crackpots and nutcases I don't mind so long as we have some rules and understandings and so it just doesn't become mindnumbingly boring and stupid like the discussion of Paul physics turned into.

although Paul has presented a less than normal approach to Physics
he does have a few interesting points in his observations , I have
considered a few of your points as well.

perhaps if we decide to avoid the unnecessary jargon in the threads we can return to discussions concerning science.

[edit]
Orac

I forgot to log out as paul , and when I replied to your last post , I used the paul account instead of the Bill s account.

and since you have most likely already seen this post
( I noticed that you are logged in now )
I decided to leave it , because I have already told you who we are.

also, I logged in as Amaranth Rose II , because Im going to bann you soon , or I might bann myself or one of my other identities.

Im just in a banning mood , heck I might even close the web site down for a few days because I also own the web site.

[/edit]

Last edited by paul; 09/24/12 03:41 PM. Reason: EVEN MORE CLARITY

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Orac #45587 09/24/12 03:42 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Bill S.

Allow the stress to move thru. Once the emotional tirade is over it's likely he might begin to reintegrate.

Leveling the playing field takes some time and control. The latter of the two seems to be the issue at the moment.

you are Paul :=)
Would be interesting to be a moderator or admin about now :-)
That is what this post is really about.
You don't have control.

An I.P. Address check would be better than an e-mail check, to see if either personalities are even posting from the same country.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
TT

the IP address can be mucked about by using a remote connecion
to my home computer in essex, this way I cannot be found out
by the IP address.

if Im in a airport or a hotel or in my vehicle all I need to do
is to remote into any one of my home computers throughout the world and then connect to SAGG as that Identity.

so the IP isn't the best method.

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Only an admin could do that and to be honest I don't think anyone cares :=)

TT perhaps you are the worlds worst brother lee love type and free speech advocate and you did just take an instant dislike to me ... I am not going to lose sleep over the issue.

Only seems to be important to you two for some strange reason and long conversations won't change my view don't bother get on with life :-)

Perhaps try letting the thread die it has been on the active list way too long :-)

Last edited by Orac; 09/24/12 03:57 PM.

Orac #45590 09/24/12 03:58 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I dont think anyone is trying to change your views Orac.

were just trying to get you to stop with the constant ranting
and raving about peoples personal beliefs.

you will never change someones beliefs by arguing so just stop trying.

its a little after 2 am in sydney so I'll have to pick this back up again in the morning.

Orac #45591 09/24/12 04:09 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Only an admin could do that and to be honest I don't think anyone cares :=)
Oh good, the accusation that Paul and I are the same personality was just another rant that turned out to be mindless chatter. Glad we could help you move thru these emotional glitches so Bill can have your attention again.

TT perhaps you are the worlds worst brother lee love type and free speech advocate and you did just take an instant dislike to me ...

Don't necessarily like or dislike anyone. You can like someone and still get pretty angry with them and not like them when you are dealing with emotional attachments to control. So I've learned to recognise that you're not your feelings even if you have them. So being objective is a bit easier and as a result control is not an issue.
I am not going to lose sleep over the issue.
Glad you could come to a rational resolve.

Only seems to be important to you two for some strange reason and long conversations won't change my view don't bother get on with life :-)

Wasn't thinking you could change your view. Not all assumptions are rational, and not all people can deal with reality.
As for getting on with life.. This is life. Perhaps you might some day see that it doesn't start and stop every time you don't have a grip on the world as it is unfolding in your experiences, whether you like them or not.

Perhaps try letting the thread die it has been on the active list way too long :-)
There's that life and death thing again.
Perhaps you might ask yourself whether what you originally posted had any real life in it in the first place. Since you are still following what you started?

paul #45592 09/24/12 04:11 PM
O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
You are correct Paul you won't change my view I trust my instincts.

If TT wants to convince me he really is a different person there is a simple way post your best anti-god post you can muster ... something Paul would never do :-)

Other than that ignore my view and let the thread die ... who really cares.

My stance BTW remains really unchanged from the initial posting I have been fairly consistant throughout with my intent.

Last edited by Orac; 09/24/12 04:15 PM.

Orac #45593 09/24/12 04:14 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
You are correct Paul you won't change my view I trust my instincts.

If TT wants to convince me he really is a different person there is a simple way post your best anti-god post you can muster ... something Paul would never do :-)

Other than that ignore my view and let the thread die ... who really cares.

Anti God? You mean there is no God? mad

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Well if you exclude me ... I am GOD voted myself in to that position because apparently I am emotionally and mentally unstable so I have good form for doing it.

Stop now or we will upset Paul.

Last edited by Orac; 09/24/12 04:17 PM.

Orac #45595 09/24/12 04:23 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Well if you exclude me ... I am GOD voted myself in to that position because apparently I am emotionally and mentally unstable so I have good form for doing it.

Stop now or we will upset Paul.

Stop what?
You from voting yourself in as God?

Wouldn't think of it. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with this forum now that you are God.

Perhaps you can make yourself a moderator.. wink

O
Orac Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
O
Who wants to be a moderator when they can be a GOD :-)

Good I was hoping you would support me in my quest as the free speech type you are ... so I can count on your support for my right to speak up that I am the one the only true GOD?

I suspect I am going to need alot of support because I am going to offend alot of people but it's my right isn't it TT?

Last edited by Orac; 09/24/12 04:53 PM.

paul #45598 09/24/12 06:03 PM
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
.................... Fat Freddy............

...and Fat Freddy's Cat?

I suppose it's my sense of the ridiculous that brings me back into this ridiculous thread, but if you didn't laugh at it, there might be a risk of depression.

That should give TT something to wax expansive about.

What have I done?

There never was nothing.
Bill S. #45599 09/24/12 06:38 PM
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
...and Fat Freddy's Cat?

I had already logged out , but I wanted to watch a show before
I went to sleep, the nine network is pretty good.

and I wanted to see if anyone has posted anything interesting.

anyway got to go for now, I have an appointment at glenbrook
tomorrow so Im catching a choppa hop from richmond in the am if I get up in time.

paul #45601 09/24/12 08:32 PM
B
Megastar
Megastar
B

There never was nothing.
Orac #45606 09/25/12 02:31 AM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Who wants to be a moderator when they can be a GOD :-)

Good I was hoping you would support me in my quest as the free speech type you are ... so I can count on your support for my right to speak up that I am the one the only true GOD?

I suspect I am going to need alot of support because I am going to offend alot of people but it's my right isn't it TT?
I totally support your right to say what you believe. However as long as you got the right to believe what you want, so does everyone else. That's where the trouble starts...

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.